Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    I've logged in but I'm getting a static image of someone taking a penalty.
  • Options
    Picture is good quality, happy so far. 

FYI, I did also sign in on valley pass ios app (currently watching on desktop), and could watch on both devices at the same time.
  • Options
    Seems to be working for me now - loads of adverts, presume this is the stream!
  • Options
    Getting highlights of the game at the Valley now
  • Options
    Getting highlights of the game at the Valley now
    Same here is that right?
  • Options
    Sorted now. Watching highlights of the game at the valley. Horror show. Hope there’s not another coming up!!!
  • Options
    Can’t believe it bloody works !!!!!!
  • Options
    Can’t believe it bloody works !!!!!!
    Oh yea of little faith!
  • Options
    Has anyone got sound. Can see then warming up but no sound
  • Options
    Have you tried unmuting it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have now thanks  👍🏽😂😂😂
  • Options
    Sound is working fine for me... Picture is better than anything seen so far using iFollow
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I originally anticipated having to watch on the iPhone app but unexpectedly and thankfully I have access to the SB family laptop and all is well. However, looking at the app it is not at all obvious that I would have been able to watch as there is nowhere that I can see to link to the I’ve stream 
  • Options
    Millwall losing 2-1 at home to Derby. 18 year old Louis Sidkey has both Rams goals in only his second appearance. He has been mustard up front.
  • Options
    Can faintly hear what I presume is the Hull comms team. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Should I be able to see pictures from Hull now. Logged into app but can’t see anything on the menu that indicates it is the match stream.
  • Options
    VP commentary is due to start in a few mins
  • Options
    Should I be able to see pictures from Hull now. Logged into app but can’t see anything on the menu that indicates it is the match stream.
    Should have the Championship table on the screen with the players warming up in the background 
  • Options
    Presumably if we are watching through Valley Pass we get a "Charlton Biased" commentator and don't have to listen to the Hull commentators?
  • Options
    Presumably if we are watching through Valley Pass we get a "Charlton Biased" commentator and don't have to listen to the Hull commentators?
    Yeah Killersbeard and Greg Stubley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Should have the Championship table on the screen with the players warming up in the background 
    Via the Valley Pass app? 
  • Options
    Via the Valley Pass app? 
    Not sure on that one as Ive got it on my computer
  • Options
    All set on valley pass through fire stick via Firefox 
  • Options

• Options

• Options

Is the match stream on this page?
  • Options

Happens if you click on the Live button at the bottom? 
  • Options
    Weird one... Bought match pass yesterday in way I've used many time before. Went to log in today with same old details.... And it wouldn't let me in. Had to do a nervous password reset (made me input a longer password than I previously had)

Finally, am in

I post to help anybody who has the same issue 

Weird one 
  • Options
    Ok....Thanks
  • Options
    I’m in. All looking good atm. Streaming from my phone. My previous experience of ifollow have been spoilt by getting a tweet / text update when a goal goes in a second or two before it is shown on the stream. Hoping there’s not a delay in the stream today. Will switch off notifications just in case.