Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Bought a pass a couple of days ago; transaction went through (using CAFC cash from my season ticket, which is shown as having gone when I logged on).

Followed the link on the last page, logged in and it says that I don't have access.

WTF?
  • Options
    My son has just spent over an hour talking his grandad through how to get the stream, with success. My daughter has just phoned to say she was successful, and we are now sitting here with glasses of draught Leffe Summer watching our stream hoping for a win. (and relax).
  • Options
    The commentary is so faint, I can hear the music blaring over anything else.  Decent picture though 
  • Options
    The commentary is so faint, I can hear the music blaring over anything else.  Decent picture though 
    Yeah same issue, can live with it though to be honest
  • Options
    Millwall game 2-3 now. Kid got a hat trick.
  • Options
    Watching on my fire stick, can also watch it my phone at the same time, however I can’t watch on my LG smart tv, I log into Valley pass and go to watch live stream and it says I need to log in, even though I’m logged in. Want to watch on the big tv.
  • Options
    Commentary definitely isn't ours, could here them explaining who Cullen is earlier. Don't think ours is working yet. 
  • Options
    I hope I'm not jinxing this but the picture quality is great so far.
  • Options
    Millwall lost.
  • Options
    .....and it's working - I needed to put in a code to access it which was sat in an email in my inbox.

It feels very weird, though...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My parents just phoned, so I was dreading having to talk them through getting them logged in at the last minute, but it seems they're all sorted and have even got it up on their big telly, so now I can relax. Or at least only be stressing about what's going on on the pitch.
  • Options
    picture good, can’t hear commentary at all. Hope this is sorted by the next match
  • Options
    Anyone know how to get rid of the banner at the top of the screen? Watching on fire stick, club feed.
  • Options
    Frozen already for fucks sake
  • Options
    No commentary is ominous 
  • Options
    I used CAFC cash.  Never used Valley Pass before. Just had a black screen and couldn’t pick up the feed. Realised it won’t work on google chrome so switched to Explorer and now ok. 
  • Options
    Someone needs to turn the sound up on the commentary.
  • Options
    Anyone know how to get rid of the banner at the top of the screen? Watching on fire stick, club feed.
    Realised we’ve got a fire stick, how did you get it on that ??
  • Options
    Will we be getting commentary? 
  • Options
    Commentary pants
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's the story regarding commentary?
  • Options
    TV on 55 for sound and still can't hear it 
  • Options
    Shame our commentary isn't working, needed more than ever with the stadium silence. 
  • Options
    So far I'm impressed!!!!
    1st that I managed to set this up!🤣
    2nd quality is good and still connected at ko
  • Options
    Commentary working
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    PopIcon said:
    What's the story regarding commentary?
    Our boys now on
  • Options
    Was beginning to fear the words JUST EAT were an instruction rather than a sponsorship message.
  • Options
    All frozen
  • Options
    Realised we’ve got a fire stick, how did you get it on that ??
    Used the Amazon weblink to get google, then the CAFC website.
  • Options
    Working fine until kick off ffs. Can this club do anything right