Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Going smoothly here, but am using desktop and streaming to Apple TV.
  • Options
    Going smoothly here, but am using desktop and streaming to Apple TV.
    I have been doing exactly the same - laptop to Apple TV. 
  • Options
    I just logged into valley pass on the www function on my PS4 and was able to see the repeat of the bowyer interview on full screen. Wasn't bad quality. 
  • Options
    Got it going on my laptop, also fire stick, however I can’t get going on my LG smart tv.
    I’ve logged in and every time I select live stream, it telling me I need to be logged in, the only option on the screen is to log on. Anyone having this problem?
  • Options

On Saturday coverage from the KCOM Stadium begins on Valley Pass at 2pm. If you have a pass, click here at that time to watch the live stream on your desktop or laptop. If you want to watch from a phone or tablet you will need to download the Valley Pass app, log-in and click on the ‘Live’ button

Ahead of Saturday's game please access the test stream to make sure you’ll be able to gain access to Saturday’s game. Click here to test the live stream channel at any point on laptop or desktop. If you want to test from a phone or tablet you will need to download the Valley Pass app, log-in and click on the ‘Live’ button

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ee892a0ac1df/valley-pass-frequently-asked-questions
  • Options
    Nothing appearing under "streaming vouchers" on CAFC website

Says "No Events Found"

Any ideas? Family member wants to use his cafc cash to buy the 72 quid season pass

Annoying 
  • Options

Says "No Events Found"

Any ideas? Family member wants to use his cafc cash to buy the 72 quid season pass

Annoying 
    Same message on other people's accounts why don't they make it easier?.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    No Events Found on two different accounts. Less than 24 before the game. Bodes well.
  • Options
    Bought the 9 games streaming package on Monday, waited till Thursday to get the code. First one finally sent didn't work, next one they sent was already used. Emailed at 08.22 this morning but not a word since. Think I'll opt for a refund.
  • Options
    OK, after asking for a refund, finally got a third code, which again doesn't work. I'm a Valley passs member already but still saying code entered incorrectly. Can anyone help before I finally give up?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Says "No Events Found"

Annoying 
    I have emailed them

No response yet

We are wondering if it's because they sent out all voucher codes by 1pm today (or whatever it was) and have now cut it off

But still...you should still be allowed to buy e.g. Future matches with your CAFC cash, even if they have stopped the £72 offer. 

Also..m it would have been nice to have been given a heads up re: deadline. I did try to encourage family member to act early...but ..still ..
  • Options

Says "No Events Found"

Annoying 
    Same message on other people's accounts why don't they make it easier?.
    Whose? When? 

Like... Was it also after 1pm today? Or before?
  • Options
    No Events Found on two different accounts. Less than 24 before the game. Bodes well.
    Whose? When? 

Like... Was it also after 1pm today? Or before?
  • Options
    Paddy7 said:
    Thanks very much CE. It now states on the main site that they've finished the press conf test run. It seems as long as people have their 9 game pass listed under their subscriptions on the My Account menu then they're good to go.

One thing to watch out for - it also states that voucher codes should be applied today by 9AM  to validate them for the Hull game!
    Aha ...so... Apparently there was a deadline of 9am today
  • Options
    Paddy7 said:
    Thanks very much CE. It now states on the main site that they've finished the press conf test run. It seems as long as people have their 9 game pass listed under their subscriptions on the My Account menu then they're good to go.

One thing to watch out for - it also states that voucher codes should be applied today by 9AM  to validate them for the Hull game!
    So you can’t buy a pass for the match using CAFC Cash anymore?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Paddy7 said:

I just got an email from club confirming that he missed the deadline and the only way to watch match now was to buy a single match pass for a tenner:

https://charltonafcpayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1

They did say there would be an 8 match pass available before the next game. You will be able to use cafc cash for that I assume. 

Hope this helps some folks. 

Don't panic - you can still watch match and you can still use your CAFC cash for future purchases. 

• Options
    8 match pass available from Sunday, btw. I re-read the email. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    FFS!!!  I’ve now got my code. What the fuck do I do with it?  The email containing It has a link to redeem. When I follow that link it takes me back to the ticket office. I’ve opened the App which I downloaded and registered for yesterday. I open up live stream and it says I have no accredition or some such waffle. There is nowhere I can see to put in my code. I’m getting really Fuckin angry with this now. Help please. 

PS pardon my French. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Paddy7 said:

I just got an email from club confirming that he missed the deadline and the only way to watch match now was to buy a single match pass for a tenner:

They did say there would be an 8 match pass available before the next game. You will be able to use cafc cash for that I assume. 

Don't panic - you can still watch match and you can still use your CAFC cash for future purchases. 

Cheers - was that “deadline” communicated (properly) anywhere? Must have missed it, I’ll buy the single match pass for normal money but not thrilled. 
  • Options
    OK, after asking for a refund, finally got a third code, which again doesn't work. I'm a Valley passs member already but still saying code entered incorrectly. Can anyone help before I finally give up?

if you log in to your valleypass account there is somewhere where it says redeem and you enter the code there (sorry if you already knew this)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020
    FFS!!!  I’ve now got my code. What the fuck do I do with it?  The email containing It has a link to redeem. When I follow that link it takes me back to the ticket office. I’ve opened the App which I downloaded and registered for yesterday. I open up live stream and it says I have no accredition or some such waffle. There is nowhere I can see to put in my code. I’m getting really Fuckin angry with this now. Help please. 

PS pardon my French. 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/video-player?widgets%5Bstream-amg%5D%5Bcontent_id%5D=0_z6r7pbau

@Sillybilly there's a short video on the link, that show you how to redeem the code.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    Paddy7 said:

Cheers - was that “deadline” communicated (properly) anywhere? Must have missed it, I’ll buy the single match pass for normal money but not thrilled. 
    I replied to them with the same question. If I'd seen there was a deadline at the start, I would have told the family member. First I saw of a deadline was Paddy's post above. 

Oh well
  • Options

if you log in to your valleypass account there is somewhere where it says redeem and you enter the code there (sorry if you already knew this)

Thanks Large. Yes, I know it was supposed to be but I couldn't find it. So I tried via the Valley Pass FAQ page where you click through to another page to redeem. This failed 3 times but finally I'm in, somehow! Phew!
  • Options

PS pardon my French. 
    The videos on the FAQ page will confirm if you are doing anything wrong, or that something is broken on the site. Have a look at those - it helps to at least know where the problem is. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020

PS pardon my French. 
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/video-player?widgets%5Bstream-amg%5D%5Bcontent_id%5D=0_z6r7pbau

@Sillybilly there's a short video on the link, that show you how to redeem the code.
     Cheers @guinnessaddick  I’ll give it a go. Need a beer first!
  • Options
    I’ve been busy at work this week and not got round to paying for all the games. Will be relying on not paying for tomorrow’s game now. 
  • Options
    Not managed to get things sorted, which is very disappointing and frustrating. 

We had "real" tickets booked for the train and game at Hull, yet now won't even get to see it in any form, which feels odd. 

It also seems bizarre that the technology is seemingly so complex that there has to be a deadline that is more than 24 hours in advance of the event. Any other streaming service I use you can pay and get it in seconds. 

I am awaiting a response from the club, so hopefully they can sort us out. 

• Options
    To be fair, if bought for cash through the established Valley Pass system, you are given instant access. 

Rightly or wrongly, the system used for CaFC cash requires human input to send out codes. To avoid a situation where they are unable to send out codes later, they have set a deadline. I don’t know this was particularly clearly communicated though. 

As noted, anyone can pay £10 (no booking fee) and still access the Hull game
  • Options
    Not managed to get things sorted, which is very disappointing and frustrating. 

We had "real" tickets booked for the train and game at Hull, yet now won't even get to see it in any form, which feels odd. 

It also seems bizarre that the technology is seemingly so complex that there has to be a deadline that is more than 24 hours in advance of the event. Any other streaming service I use you can pay and get it in seconds. 

I am awaiting a response from the club, so hopefully they can sort us out. 

You can buy a pass for tomorrows match  Supporters who are yet to purchase a pass to watch Saturday's game live on Valley Pass can do so here.
    It will cost £10.00,no booking fee but you cannot use CAFC vouchers.
  • Options
    fmaddick said:
    To be fair, if bought for cash through the established Valley Pass system, you are given instant access. 

Rightly or wrongly, the system used for CaFC cash requires human input to send out codes. To avoid a situation where they are unable to send out codes later, they have set a deadline. I don’t know this was particularly clearly communicated though. 

As noted, anyone can pay £10 (no booking fee) and still access the Hull game
    Yep, I get yer FM, but in 2020 there should be a workaround. The sceptic in me fears it is just a way of making extra money from people who they know will be desparate to just watch the game and so pay out. 

I'm not prepared to pay £11.50 of real money, when the club should be providing me with the 9 game pass based on my season ticket purchases. I also had a big amount of loyalty points, which I know are not applicable in this situation, but show them I'm a good "customer". 

We will see what they say, if they respond, but the Hull match will be one we'll miss now, which is disappointing.