Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Interesting what Bowyer said about Elliott

Sounds like PE wants to keep an interest in the club with others coming in as investors rather than passing the club on
  • Options
    Guess that was it...
  • Options
    was that it or has it lost connection? 
  • Options
    Yep, rather abrupt ending but good to know everything is working.

Now we can only hope for the same on Saturday.
  • Options
    Surely it didn’t end like that ...... wasn’t he in the middle of an answer? In my opinion the feed went down.
  • Options
    Well the good news is I got in OK, the bad news is it kept cutting out. Bugger.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Well the good news is I got in OK, the bad news is it kept cutting out. Bugger.
    Mine never cut out just went blank at the end.
  • Options
    live.cafc.co.uk currently says that its not broadcasting so guess thats it over with
  • Options
    Looks like it finished with no goodbyes at 8.25pm.
  • Options
    Worked well enough for me, until the sudden end

Got me officially excited/sh*t scared about Saturday!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are we left in suspenders now or did he just not say goodnight.
  • Options
    smurfd said:
    Are we left in suspenders now or did he just not say good night 
    oh good at least it told us that it was successful Very clear in both sound and picture, so looking forward to Saturday
  • Options
    Sorry for more questions. I’ve ordered my match pass and had the confirmation email (but not yet got the code). I’ve downloaded the valley pass app. Tried to log in there and it’s saying I have no account and it doesn’t recognise my details. It won’t send me a reset email either. Am I missing a step somewhere?  Do I need to register for valley pass even though I already have an account with the ticket shop? If so how do I do that?  There is no obvious place on the app. 

Yes mate, your ticketing account and Valley Pass account are separate.

To register for Valley Pass, click here:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/register

Once registered, you need to then confirm your account by clicking the activation link that will be emailed to you.

Once you have activated your Valley Pass account, you then need to wait for your match pass code to be emailed to you, which should be done within 24hours of you buying the match pass (may be a little later than 24hrs, as I and other posters here experienced). 

When you get your code you need to go to:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/login

After logging in, you should land on the Valley Pass homepage. From there, you can click 'My Account', then click 'My Subscriptions' and under 'Active Subscriptions' there should be a button to join (not sure about the exact wording regarding 'join' as I've already redeemed).

From there, you will see the 12month package and some other packages. If you scroll to the bottom you will see a 'Do you have a code? Redeem now' line. You can then enter the code you will receive from your Valley Pass email within 24hours of you purchasing the match pass. You're then good to go.

Sorry if I have overcomplicated, I tried to make it as simple as possible for you.

What a fucking faff. If it is that much trouble I don't think I'll bother.

I checked the other day & found that I have £75 in my cafc cash thingy. All good I thought. Got an email today to say I would need to buy a pass for the Hull game by tomorrow. Went on there earlier this afternoon to find its £10 per match. I come on here & now read there is also a £1.50 booking fee ???  WHAT A FUCKING CON.

We aren't allowed to go to games & I thought season ticket holders would get a free pass to watch at least the home games. It would have just been better & easiercl all round just to give all ST & VG holders a freebie until the end of the season. 

I think I'll sit this one out for now. Watch Sky Soccer Saturday as normal & wait to hear the fall out on here after the match.
    Very surprised you haven’t taken advantage of watching all nine games. Will cost you £72 out of your CAFCCash. Ok it cots £1.50 but what’s that?
    Its not much of a faff and it worked well tonight. Not sure but you may now be too late to sign up for the 9 game package as not sure you will get your activation code in time.
  • Options
    Sorry for more questions. I’ve ordered my match pass and had the confirmation email (but not yet got the code). I’ve downloaded the valley pass app. Tried to log in there and it’s saying I have no account and it doesn’t recognise my details. It won’t send me a reset email either. Am I missing a step somewhere?  Do I need to register for valley pass even though I already have an account with the ticket shop? If so how do I do that?  There is no obvious place on the app. 

Once registered, you need to then confirm your account by clicking the activation link that will be emailed to you.

Once you have activated your Valley Pass account, you then need to wait for your match pass code to be emailed to you, which should be done within 24hours of you buying the match pass (may be a little later than 24hrs, as I and other posters here experienced). 

After logging in, you should land on the Valley Pass homepage. From there, you can click 'My Account', then click 'My Subscriptions' and under 'Active Subscriptions' there should be a button to join (not sure about the exact wording regarding 'join' as I've already redeemed).

From there, you will see the 12month package and some other packages. If you scroll to the bottom you will see a 'Do you have a code? Redeem now' line. You can then enter the code you will receive from your Valley Pass email within 24hours of you purchasing the match pass. You're then good to go.

Sorry if I have overcomplicated, I tried to make it as simple as possible for you.

I checked the other day & found that I have £75 in my cafc cash thingy. All good I thought. Got an email today to say I would need to buy a pass for the Hull game by tomorrow. Went on there earlier this afternoon to find its £10 per match. I come on here & now read there is also a £1.50 booking fee ???  WHAT A FUCKING CON.

We aren't allowed to go to games & I thought season ticket holders would get a free pass to watch at least the home games. It would have just been better & easiercl all round just to give all ST & VG holders a freebie until the end of the season. 

I think I'll sit this one out for now. Watch Sky Soccer Saturday as normal & wait to hear the fall out on here after the match.
    Very surprised you haven’t taken advantage of watching all nine games. Will cost you £72 out of your CAFCCash. Ok it cots £1.50 but what’s that?
    Its not much of a faff and it worked well tonight. Not sure but you may now be too late to sign up for the 9 game package as not sure you will get your activation code in time.
    If you do it tonight, you'll still meet the deadline I think
  • Options
    Blimey didn't realise we all had to log in at 8. Logged in at 8.30 and all I'm seeing is a coloured test card with Streaming Test Successful on it and a terrible piercing sound. Will it be repeated?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    CAFCDAZ said:
    Anyone know of you can stream from your phone to a TV via valley pass app? 

I bought a apple lightening digital av adapter which came yesterday and mirrors everything on my iphone onto the tv screen via HDMI including apps just watched the bowyer interview and worked perfectly so well ready for saturday !
  • Options
  • Options

If you do it tonight, you'll still meet the deadline I think
    Fans looking to purchase using CAFC Cash, should do so before 9am on Friday, June 19th, to be able to use the package to watch Saturday's game against Hull City.
    https://cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ee892a0ac1df/valley-pass-frequently-asked-questions
  • Options
    I got my code at 8-28pm just as LB finished. I only paid for the single game so it would appear you need a code for all scenarios.
  • Options
    I ordered yesterday lunchtime, have not yet received my code. Should I contact them tomorrow?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blimey didn't realise we all had to log in at 8. Logged in at 8.30 and all I'm seeing is a coloured test card with Streaming Test Successful on it and a terrible piercing sound. Will it be repeated?
    The conference will be repeated, the big thing about watching the live stream was for us to check we could see it ok, and for the club to see how well VP coped
  • Options
    I ordered yesterday lunchtime, have not yet received my code. Should I contact them tomorrow?
    I ordered mine on Tuesday lunchtime and it still hasn’t come. I spoke to them today, they said there is a backlog but they’ll get them all out on time. We’ll see...
  • Options
    I registered this afternoon on Valley Pass and a tivated my account. I haven’t bought any passes yet. 

When i I log into Valley Pass and try to play the Lee bowyer interview own (featured content) it says ‘no active subscription found in your account’.

is this right?
  • Options
    I registered this afternoon on Valley Pass and a tivated my account. I haven’t bought any passes yet. 

When i I log into Valley Pass and try to play the Lee bowyer interview own (featured content) it says ‘no active subscription found in your account’.

is this right?
    I’d say so mate. Won’t allow you to watch until you buy your pass
  • Options
    Yeah I’m just getting that ?
  • Options
    Seems the interview moved now to the app feed and I don’t have the required permissions to watch it

it I did get the test card thingy in the live stream which said successful so fingers crossed for Saturday that o can get it to work on the tele box !
  • Options
    So I finally received my code late this evening, after the Bowyer interview had finished, but when I redeemed the code, it has only said I have one active subscription being Hull City away this Saturday.

Did anyone else purchase the away game package and if so, do you only have Hull City as your active subscription or does yours say away game package?

I have emailed them and hopefully this code is access to all away games and it's just been worded confusingly.

We will of course receive the code for all remaining home games next week. Hopefully that won't be such a big problem as to what this has been so far.
  • Options

is this right?
    Yes I’d say definitely yes as you haven’t bought a package yet and got the relevant activation code.
  • Options
    Haven't been paying attention. I have brought the pass (30 quid more than my season ticket refund - pisstake). What's the next step do I need to do anything? I've seen people mentioning a code on Twitter?
  • Options
    Sage said: I
    So I finally received my code late this evening, after the Bowyer interview had finished, but when I redeemed the code, it has only said I have one active subscription being Hull City away this Saturday.

Did anyone else purchase the away game package and if so, do you only have Hull City as your active subscription or does yours say away game package?

I have emailed them and hopefully this code is access to all away games and it's just been worded confusingly.

We will of course receive the code for all remaining home games next week. Hopefully that won't be such a big problem as to what this has been so far.
    Don’t remember mine listing any games I was able to watch . I bought all 9.