Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    dbaddick said:
    sorry guys read through but couldn't find the answer (but could have missed it!) but if i've got a Valley Pass Season Pass will i be able to watch the rest of the games on Valley Pass in the UK or still just listen unless i buy the individual games? (no longer a season ticket holder as cant get along these days but had a Valley Pass so i can listen live for a number of years) 
    Get VPN. Opera is a free one and then you can use your season pass. Seems fair as you would have been abroad if the virus hadn’t messed things up.

If you don’t fancy that, £10 per game or just listen on valley pass.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Seems fair as you would have been abroad if the virus hadn’t messed things up.

that comment wins the day xD ty :) 

• Options
    cabbie8 said:
    This might have already been discussed but I can’t b bothered to go back through everything but if I have valley pass how do I get that on my tv? 
    We have in the past used a wired connection through both HDMI ports tv/laptop was more reliable than a chrome cast for us.

• Options
    After days of fucking about with email addys and passwords, I’ve finally got into my account with £38 cafc cash sitting there. Just tried to buy the Hull game for a tenna and they want to charge me an additional £1.50 transaction fee! Surely this can’t be right. Also, I have the option of picking my voucher up from the valley 🤡 
    Ditto, exactly my experience this afternoon, I swallowed my frustrations and signed up. They took £10 off my Charlton Cash but had to pay £1.50p by credit card !

The payments page response says I have. Purchased Hull City v cafc streaming vouchers .
    No word anywhere saying I will receive an activation code.

Must have spent 2 hours easily on the website, found it very confusing, possibly me being thick!
    Had password issues as I often do.
  • Options
    redman said:
    cafc4life said:
    Can I watch it direct on my tv if it has internet explorer? Or does it have to be on a laptop through a cable to the tv 
    Unless you understand @ForeverAddickted answer above, which I didn't, there is a less non tech way I think.
    We are registered for Valley Pass on our laptop. You can go onto the internet on your smart TV, go to the Valley Pass section of the CAFC website and log in on there using your username and password. 
    I presume once you have bought the game package it will show up here but isn't yet. 
    Think and hope this will work 
    Hopefully this will work but if I were you I'd try playing a different Valley Pass video on the TV before Saturday just to make sure the video player will work on the TV. Will give you time to order cables etc. if it doesn't.
    Just a thought on this will you be able to watch other videos on VP Or would that only be fro subscription based IE £6.50 p/m as I pay now They should put a test video on just for this new package really  too late on Saturday to test.

• Options
    dbaddick said:
    sorry guys read through but couldn't find the answer (but could have missed it!) but if i've got a Valley Pass Season Pass will i be able to watch the rest of the games on Valley Pass in the UK or still just listen unless i buy the individual games? (no longer a season ticket holder as cant get along these days but had a Valley Pass so i can listen live for a number of years) 
    I also have V/P so I can listen to away matches but I think you will not be able to watch them live as you will need the code they send out after purchasing the stream I will have to pay the £6.50 as well as already gone out this month sorry mate.

• Options
    So long as we actually receive the codes that are due to be sent out.

Had correspondence tonight saying they’re still working through them and being sent out.

No doubt it’s a big job all of a sudden, but to say you will receive them within the next working day is wrong when that just isn’t the case for many, including myself.

I hope to finally receive the codes tomorrow and all be set up for the rest of this season.
  • Options
    smurfd said:
    Rob7Lee said:
    redman said:
    So I have my personal refund in my ticketing account. However I bought 4 other season tickets for friends and family. These aren't showing and they don't have ticketing account themselves. 
    Does this mean they all have to register and open accounts? If so does that include the 7 year old? 
    I do the same with my two daughters, they had to sign up, not yet tried to see if we can pool the money........
    Likewise with 2 of my Sons - be interested to know how I claim their money back. 
    Try tapping the icon top right next to your name on the ticket home page and then cafc cash on the menu that pops up, my sons cafc cash for his season ticket that buy through my account was there.
    I used my Cafc cash to buy the 9 match package I buy 3 s/t's  each year one is £74 my sons's the other 2 are £45 one being my brothers I wanted to use the £74 one but it automatically used my £45 one  Then I had to top it up with £27 on debit card plus £1.50 fee and now I cannot access the other 2 just coming up as £0.00 cafc cash.

A tip for anyone logging in and seeing £0 cafc cash, or any season ticket holders seeing 'no events found' when trying to purchase the streaming pass.

I had both of the above issues when logging into the cafc booking site using my email address as the username. But when I logged in using my FanID (the one printed on your season ticket), it seemed to work fine. No idea why it should make a difference!
  • Options
    Sage said:

Had correspondence tonight saying they’re still working through them and being sent out.

No doubt it’s a big job all of a sudden, but to say you will receive them within the next working day is wrong when that just isn’t the case for many, including myself.

I hope to finally receive the codes tomorrow and all be set up for the rest of this season.
    Even though I got the code I still can't access atm.
    Password rejected even though it's correct.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's interesting how they did this. I can see the logic in having some differential in terms of refunds, in that someone who bought a child ST in the lower CE would have paid a lot less than someone in a more expensive adult seat elsewhere, but the thresholds seem wrong as ANYONE with a ST should be able to watch home games for free

I had 109 in my account, 90 for my ST plus 19 which I paid for my Cardiff ticket. Just logged on and bought my 72 point package easily enough, registered with Valley Pass and got the confirmation email through after only a few minutes. Even downloaded the App for my iPad which I will hopefully Chromecast to my TV

Just waiting for the match vouchers to come through tomorrow...

Got 37 points left, is that enough to buy ESI?
  • Options
    £5 paid for Hull, watching from luxumbourg, hoping I can get flight if not will use VPN
  • Options
    It goes without saying that ALL season ticket holders should have been given access codes to the remains 4 home games for free (no shitty fees) AT LEAST. 
    I believe this would have been the case if Roland & Latrine were still in charge although they would have insisted that kids and concessions view their TV’s from much further away than everybody else...
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sage said:

Even though I got the code I still can't access atm.
    Password rejected even though it's correct.
    Have you tried manually entering the password & code? When i copied & pasted the code it did not work,also are you using the same password for Valley pass login & ticket office login?
    An updated guide is here https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5ee892a0ac1df/valley-pass-frequently-asked-questions
  • Options
    Fans looking to use CAFC Cash to purchase, should do so by 9am on the morning of Friday, June 19th, in order to be able to watch Saturday’s game against Hull City.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5eea7ed570ac0/test-your-access-to-saturdays-live-stream-by-watching-lee-bowyers-pre-game-press-conference
  • Options
    There seems to be a test page, I just got a streaming test successful;

https://live.cafc.co.uk

• Options
    Don’t know if this helps but apparently I had more than one Profile on the club’s system and the CAFC Cash was added to the one associated with my Fan ID. The person I spoke to was very helpful - she merged all my accounts together, so logging in with my Fan ID now shows my CAFC Cash and full purchase history. 
  • Options
    Presumably, I can watch the Valley Pass matches I have purchased streaming vouchers for on my Samsung smart tv by loading the cafc website using the built in internet connection? 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Ok. Just downloaded the app and purchased a stream for Saturday. All without very much hassle for an old duffer. So far so good. I assume I now just need to await an email with a code. One thing though, the £1.50 service charge grates a bit, especially as it’s not payable with CAFC cash. Bit of a faff to pay £1.50 by credit card, most of which is presumably swallowed up by the MasterCard fee). Seems a bit unnecessary. All in all though, if it works it’s a bonus as I didn’t think we’d see our team again this season. 

Edit :  I received a confirmation email within minutes which seems like a result given some of the stories on here. It has a “transaction ID” which is a six figure number. Is that the code I need to access the stream or am I waiting for a further email?
  • Options
    Ok. Just downloaded the app and purchased a stream for Saturday. All without very much hassle for an old duffer. So far so good. I assume I now just need to await an email with a code. One thing though, the £1.50 service charge grates a bit, especially as it’s not payable with CAFC cash. Bit of a faff to pay £1.50 by credit card, most of which is presumably swallowed up by the MasterCard fee). Seems a bit unnecessary. All in all though, if it works it’s a bonus as I didn’t think we’d see our team again this season. 

Edit :  I received a confirmation email within minutes which seems like a result given some of the stories on here. It has a “transaction ID” which is a six figure number. Is that the code I need to access the stream or am I waiting for a further email?
    That’s just the confirmation reference mate, you should receive an email within 24hrs with the Valley Pass code. Mine was an 8 character, all alphabetic code. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020

That’s just the confirmation reference mate, you should receive an email within 24hrs with the Valley Pass code. Mine was an 8 character, all alphabetic code. 
    Cheers @DoctorCharlton.  I thought it was too good to be true!
  • Options
    Just have a feeling the whole streaming thing is going to go belly up come 3pm on Saturday. The fact we are being asked to test it out by watching Bowyer's pre-match conference suggests there may be a few bugs in the system. Reckon there will be plenty of posts saying fans were not able to watch the Hull game. Remember, this is Charlton and nothing goes smoothly - though, ever the optimist, I have purchased the nine-match package using CAFC cash.
  • Options
    guaranteed it'll go tits up and crash under the strain
  • Options
    guaranteed it'll go tits up and crash under the strain
    "30 seconds of added time left, can any side get a winner. Pearce clears it forward, Bonne chases it, THE HULL KEEPER SLIPS, BONNE IS FREE ON GOAL AND..............................."
  • Options
    The codes for streams purchased yesterday will be sent this morning (source - CAFC web team)
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    I clicked on the  "Charlton Cash" section and it totalled up to £105. Had a look on the ribbon across the top and it states it's only £82! 

There was me thinking that Southall had gone!!
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    The codes for streams purchased yesterday will be sent this morning (source - CAFC web team)
    I wouldn’t bank on it - I purchased mine on Monday and still have no code. 
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    It appears that if you book the stream through Valley Player for £10 without touching CAFC cash you don't have to pay a booking fee. 

I can see why, but it does mean season ticket holders are paying more than non-season ticket holders if they don't buy a package.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    I wouldn’t bank on it - I purchased mine on Monday and still have no code. 
    Email website@cafc.co.uk to chase it up @ricky_otto