Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season-ticket holders receive live access to watch every remaining game on Valley Pass

Comments

• Options
    Sorry for more questions. I’ve ordered my match pass and had the confirmation email (but not yet got the code). I’ve downloaded the valley pass app. Tried to log in there and it’s saying I have no account and it doesn’t recognise my details. It won’t send me a reset email either. Am I missing a step somewhere?  Do I need to register for valley pass even though I already have an account with the ticket shop? If so how do I do that?  There is no obvious place on the app. 

Yes mate, your ticketing account and Valley Pass account are separate.

To register for Valley Pass, click here:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/valley-pass/register

Once registered, you need to then confirm your account by clicking the activation link that will be emailed to you.

Once you have activated your Valley Pass account, you then need to wait for your match pass code to be emailed to you, which should be done within 24hours of you buying the match pass (may be a little later than 24hrs, as I and other posters here experienced). 

When you get your code you need to go to:

https://www.cafc.co.uk/login

After logging in, you should land on the Valley Pass homepage. From there, you can click 'My Account', then click 'My Subscriptions' and under 'Active Subscriptions' there should be a button to join (not sure about the exact wording regarding 'join' as I've already redeemed).

From there, you will see the 12month package and some other packages. If you scroll to the bottom you will see a 'Do you have a code? Redeem now' line. You can then enter the code you will receive from your Valley Pass email within 24hours of you purchasing the match pass. You're then good to go.

Sorry if I have overcomplicated, I tried to make it as simple as possible for you.

Cheers @DoctorCharlton   Much obliged. Hope the game is worth it after all this!! 👍
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Is it possible to Chromecast Valley Player from an iPad? I’ve only ever watched Valley Pass on my laptop when I’ve been overseas for work, but would prefer to watch on TV if possible 
    I’m doing this right now. Watching Tranmere v Portsmouth I think. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Is it possible to Chromecast Valley Player from an iPad? I’ve only ever watched Valley Pass on my laptop when I’ve been overseas for work, but would prefer to watch on TV if possible 
    Yep, just downloaded the ValleyPass app onto my iPad and successfully watched on the tv via Chromecast. Just tried out the live stream (which appears to be some random game currently?!) and works well, so all set for Sat (until the stream crashes under the volume of people...!)
  • Options
    How can they possibly have made it more complicated! I wonder how many of the 10,000 or so season ticket holders we have will successfully manage to watch the games on the format they want to!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    redman said:
    How can they possibly have made it more complicated! I wonder how many of the 10,000 or so season ticket holders we have will successfully manage to watch the games on the format they want to!
    I definitely feel for those who are not as tech-savvy as those of us in the younger generations. Unless you've got someone to help I'm sure there are loads of older ST holders who haven't been able to make sense of these ridiculously complicated instructions 
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:
    se9addick said:
    I’m doing this right now. Watching Tranmere v Portsmouth I think. 
    Great, just tested out my set up and it all works fine, nicely transferring from the iPad to my TV

A rather random game that, I was rather confused to see SPECTATORS in the stands  :D
  • Options
    18:45pm and still yet to receive my code... If I don't get it before first thing tomorrow I am going to have to contact them again. Is there a phone number I can call tomorrow if I haven't got it yet rather than emailing them again?
  • Options
    Anyone know of you can stream from your phone to a TV via valley pass app? 
  • Options
    8pm guys ,Lee on valley pass.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Successfully logged into valley pass but how do I find the stream ?
  • Options
    https://live.cafc.co.uk/

The play button is there for me and i press it, but it's just a blank screen for now. Is that the same for you?

I assume it will come on at 8pm
  • Options
    Sorry for more questions. I’ve ordered my match pass and had the confirmation email (but not yet got the code). I’ve downloaded the valley pass app. Tried to log in there and it’s saying I have no account and it doesn’t recognise my details. It won’t send me a reset email either. Am I missing a step somewhere?  Do I need to register for valley pass even though I already have an account with the ticket shop? If so how do I do that?  There is no obvious place on the app. 

Once registered, you need to then confirm your account by clicking the activation link that will be emailed to you.

Once you have activated your Valley Pass account, you then need to wait for your match pass code to be emailed to you, which should be done within 24hours of you buying the match pass (may be a little later than 24hrs, as I and other posters here experienced). 

After logging in, you should land on the Valley Pass homepage. From there, you can click 'My Account', then click 'My Subscriptions' and under 'Active Subscriptions' there should be a button to join (not sure about the exact wording regarding 'join' as I've already redeemed).

From there, you will see the 12month package and some other packages. If you scroll to the bottom you will see a 'Do you have a code? Redeem now' line. You can then enter the code you will receive from your Valley Pass email within 24hours of you purchasing the match pass. You're then good to go.

Sorry if I have overcomplicated, I tried to make it as simple as possible for you.

What a fucking faff. If it is that much trouble I don't think I'll bother.

I checked the other day & found that I have £75 in my cafc cash thingy. All good I thought. Got an email today to say I would need to buy a pass for the Hull game by tomorrow. Went on there earlier this afternoon to find its £10 per match. I come on here & now read there is also a £1.50 booking fee ???  WHAT A FUCKING CON.

We aren't allowed to go to games & I thought season ticket holders would get a free pass to watch at least the home games. It would have just been better & easiercl all round just to give all ST & VG holders a freebie until the end of the season. 

I think I'll sit this one out for now. Watch Sky Soccer Saturday as normal & wait to hear the fall out on here after the match.
  • Options
    https://live.cafc.co.uk/

The play button is there for me and i press it, but it's just a blank screen for now. Is that the same for you?

I assume it will come on at 8pm
    aah thanks, I’d signed into ValleyPass so looks live I need to use the http you gave. Ta muchly.
  • Options
    I'm assuming you click on "live" as that seems to be where any stream is?
  • Options

What a fucking faff. If it is that much trouble I don't think I'll bother.

I checked the other day & found that I have £75 in my cafc cash thingy. All good I thought. Got an email today to say I would need to buy a pass for the Hull game by tomorrow. Went on there earlier this afternoon to find its £10 per match. I come on here & now read there is also a £1.50 booking fee ???  WHAT A FUCKING CON.

We aren't allowed to go to games & I thought season ticket holders would get a free pass to watch at least the home games. It would have just been better & easiercl all round just to give all ST & VG holders a freebie until the end of the season. 

I think I'll sit this one out for now. Watch Sky Soccer Saturday as normal & wait to hear the fall out on here after the match.
    You can buy access to all the games mate for £72 cafc cash + one-off £1.50 card fee.
  • Options
    stream is live
  • Options
    It works!
  • Options
    Both picture and audio dont look bad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK, time to torture some hamsters...
  • Options
    I think that's more due to the signal quality on their devices, the zoom call or whatever. 
  • Options
    I think that's more due to the signal quality on their devices, the zoom call or whatever. 
    Yeah the home broadband for each is going to be a factor

I imagine its why Bowyer's feed looks a lot better than that of the Interviewer
  • Options
    Watching on tv with laptop plugged in via HDMI. All looks okay 😀
  • Options
    I've never watched a match before on ValleyPass.. is the quality 720p?
  • Options
    Working here from the Netherlands. Nudge nudge wink wink.
  • Options
    All good here. Let’s hope it’s the same Saturday.
  • Options
    Yeah I think thats the max quality, you can set it to auto so if your broadband drops, the bandwidth quality will change
  • Options
    Yeah I think thats the max quality, you can set it to auto so if your broadband drops, the bandwidth quality will change
    I can only dream of 1080p then haha thanks mate
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    All good and worked through my Chromecast.