Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnsley threatening EFL ahead of Disciplinary action for Wednesday, Derby & Birmingham

Comments

• Options
    This is their museum.

Not sure their source is any good but they clarified that this means 12 points now and nine suspended
  • Options
    Not sure what to believe anymore but you have think how much longer a delay there can be. 
  • Options
    If nine points suspended it means only lose 3 points now which will not put them in the relegation group
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    If nine points suspended it means only lose 3 points now which will not put them in the relegation group
    I think they're saying 12 now and a further 9 suspended. The situation you're describing would be a farce and would probably see Birmingham challenge it as they were a lot more cooperative than SW and didn't get any points suspended 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I think it means 12 now with a further 9 suspended.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Think they mean 12 points off now, with another 9 suspended in case they do it again. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    No, it means, if true, 12 now and another nine suspended.
  • Options
    Or it’s actually 12 points plus another 9 suspended. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is their museum.

Not sure their source is any good but they clarified that this means 12 points now and nine suspended
    If I had to guess, that's what I'd say.
    In fact I believe I said this morning that anything over 12 would be suspended.
  • Options
    I’d prefer they get 21 points deducted now, as from what I’ve seen that’s what they deserve. But will of course take the 12 points if true. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    It maybe 12 points now and a further 9 suspended until their next accounts. Apparently still over limit.
  • Options
    I believe part of the issue is that Sheff W claim that the EFL were consulted and agreed to this course of action.
    Also, it's more than possible that part of any point deduction would be suspended (in other words not happen). 
    I did.
  • Options
    I think it means 12 now and 9 suspended next season but I could be wrong...
  • Options
    Going to be odd if they deduct 12 points from both teams, but as a result of one going down the other stays up and thus get their deduction next year instead.
  • Options
    Massive
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    HEAD OF MEDIA AND PUBLIC RELATIONS

...Not sure what essential requirement 8 is.
    Ability to count?  Or perhaps ability to proofread a block of text?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Addickted said:
    HEAD OF MEDIA AND PUBLIC RELATIONS

...Not sure what essential requirement 8 is.
    Ability to count?  Or perhaps ability to proofread a block of text?
    Able to do joined up writing?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or perhaps it's one of the two number fours they have.  
  • Options
    Wednesday's final games are QPR, Huddersfield, Fulham and Boro, having just lost 3 in a row
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    IdleHans said:
    Going to be odd if they deduct 12 points from both teams, but as a result of one going down the other stays up and thus get their deduction next year instead.
    Doesnt mean that at all. Both get 12 points deducted & even if one stays up then thats it. Points are only deducted the following season if they get relegated in the season proper, ie finish in the bottom 3 before any points are deducted. 

If SW do get 12 points deducted & Wigan stay up because SW, Luton & Barnsley all go down then you could say it's a win/win for the EFL. 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Doesnt mean that at all. Both get 12 points deducted & even if one stays up then thats it. Points are only deducted the following season if they get relegated in the season proper, ie finish in the bottom 3 before any points are deducted. 

If SW do get 12 points deducted & Wigan stay up because SW, Luton & Barnsley all go down then you could say it's a win/win for the EFL. 
    Of course. My brain's turned to mush during lockdown
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Not so.

For Wigan it is either/or.

Not sure about the Massives
  • Options
    Definitely 12 now and because they don't trust the naughty Massives they're going to  hold another 9 point deduction over their heads.

Seems fair to me and in balance with Birmingham who at least fessed up....

But... it all sounds to good to be true.... 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Does that mean if they do it again they get the suspended 9 points plus a fresh 12 for the new offence and then another 9 to rollover for a third offence?
    Sounds complicated
  • Options
    12 now and 9 to relegate them or carry over if they don't go down.......