Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prem game Updates (post lockdown)

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Linda subbed with cramp FFS.

75 minutes and they've not exactly been having a go!
    Linda?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    They're the pros of course, but not sure that's right. If they decided against it than that's match fixing surely. It was that obvious.
  • Options
    EastStand said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Linda?
    Yeah Karen came on for her - keep up mate.
    Lol auto correct doesn't like Konsa
  • Options
    Imagine that costs Sheff Utd European qualification 
    Not for the first time Sheff Utd get screwed by a team in claret and blue.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Word from the officials that the technology is now working...

Sounds like it wasnt then

Unfortunately its probably a freak incident that Sheff Utd have been forced to deal with
    Sounds more like they forgot to turn it on!
    It was tested a few moments before kick off.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    EastStand said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Linda?
    Yeah Karen came on for her - keep up mate.
    Lol auto correct doesn't like Konsa
    Neither does the commentator, keeps calling him “Kon-Za” ffs
  • Options
    Apparently by falling back behind the post the Villa keeper somehow “shielded” the ball from the technology 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best league in the world (TM).
  • Options
    Said they wouldn't actually show it.

Villa stay up by a point and Sheff Utd miss out on Champs League by two points, but never mind, Hawk-Eye is sorry.
  • Options
    Statement from Hawk Eye

Bowyer needs to have a look at the positioning of the keeper and defender and make sure Dillon and Naby stand in those exact positions for the rest of the season, occluding the cameras and making sure Hawkeye says we haven't conceded
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    They're the pros of course, but not sure that's right. If they decided against it than that's match fixing surely. It was that obvious.
    I’m with you. That’s surely not right because it was THAT obvious. There should be serious repercussions for the bloke running the VAR if they had the choice to do something and did nothing.
  • Options
    2 Arsenal injuries already
  • Options
    Two Arsenal players off injured in the first 20 minutes. Lyle Taylor will be watching this with a smug "I told you so" look about him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two Arsenal players off injured in the first 20 minutes. Lyle Taylor will be watching this with a smug "I told you so" look about him!
    He may well but he'd still be wrong. If he twists his ankle, or pulls a hammy then he'll still get his magical new deal at another club. The only way he's not going to get that deal is if he ruptures an ACL or shatters his leg badly. To be honest, given how easily people are going down with strains I don't think anyone's even going to get the chance to badly injure themselves in a match
  • Options
    City look very rusty 
  • Options
    Bet Bowyer and the Medical team are sweating like shit at the moment whilst Lewis Page has just been removed from the matchday squad as a result
  • Options
    rina said:
    Statement from Hawk Eye

Bowyer needs to have a look at the positioning of the keeper and defender and make sure Dillon and Naby stand in those exact positions for the rest of the season, occluding the cameras and making sure Hawkeye says we haven't conceded
    I dunno, if I had to pick two Charlton players to work in harmony to ensure we didn't get a goal conceded against us I don't think it would be those two..
    oh, you're right. I didn't think this through at all
  • Options
    Not allowed to shake hands.
    Must sit miles apart on the bench.
    Allowed to slobber all over eachother during the match.

What gives? 
  • Options
    Why are the 3pm games not being televised?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    JaShea99 said:
    Why are the 3pm games not being televised?
    They are... Brighton v Arsenal is @ 3pm on Saturday on BT Sport
  • Options
    Not allowed to shake hands.
    Must sit miles apart on the bench.
    Allowed to slobber all over eachother during the match.

What gives? 
    Haven't worked it out myself yet. One team walks out of the tunnel first. Then the next team after. 3 minutes later you are man marking for a corner.