Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Prem game Updates (post lockdown)

Comments

• Options
    Not allowed to shake hands.
    Must sit miles apart on the bench.
    Allowed to slobber all over eachother during the match.

What gives? 
    Haven't worked it out myself yet. One team walks out of the tunnel first. Then the next team after. 3 minutes later you are man marking for a corner.
    Plus at HT and FT the players all walk off together... 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Why are the 3pm games not being televised?
    They are... Brighton v Arsenal is @ 3pm on Saturday on BT Sport
    Oh, my mistake, cheers.
  • Options
    Anyone think David Luiz is a hopeless liability!!!
  • Options
    Anyone think David Luiz is a hopeless liability!!!
    I just don’t think he fancied coming back from the break!
  • Options
    Very true from Leeds... After the farce @ Elland Road last season where was the fair play from Villa this time round?

• Options
    That Aint a red... initial contact outside the box and a dive. Booking and a freekick. Luiz is a total liability either way
  • Options
    I thought a penalty meant yellow card (as long as not dangerous play) rather than double punishment of both , did that ever exist or am I making that law/rule/bollox up 
  • Options
    I thought a penalty meant yellow card (as long as not dangerous play) rather than double punishment of both , did that ever exist or am I making that law/rule/bollox up 
    Think that only applies when an attempt to play the ball is made.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Only if there is an attempt to play the ball. 
  • Options
    Only if there’s a genuine attempt to win the ball I think
  • Options
    Or what Matt said
  • Options
    Interesting what Gary Neville is saying about scheduling of games when he owns a lower league side...
  • Options
    Ouch
  • Options
    That looked awful 
  • Options
    Is there any need for the tanoy announcements for the subs.

Just said exactly the same thing
  • Options
    Can the players hear the crowd noise or is it just for the tv?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tom_k said:
    Can the players hear the crowd noise or is it just for the tv?
    Just for tv I think.
  • Options
    What a nightmare evening for Arsenal.......where does one start?😱
  • Options
    Apparently Arsenal flew to Manchester 3 hrs before kick off. Isnt ideal preparation for a big game. 

• Options
    Geoff Shreeves pre game interview with Arteta could not have been more prescient “So what was your thinking behind leaving David Luiz on the bench?”

• Options
    Glad arsenal lost after bragging about thrashing us in a training match
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Rothko said:
    Not allowed to shake hands.
    Must sit miles apart on the bench.
    Allowed to slobber all over eachother during the match.

What gives? 
    Haven't worked it out myself yet. One team walks out of the tunnel first. Then the next team after. 3 minutes later you are man marking for a corner.
    Levels of risks of transmission between a confined enclosed room, compared to open air environment  
    Cant be that as 21 sweating men just walked into the tunnel as well as subs.
  • Options
    Why didn't David Luiz play like that against us  :D
  • Options
    Just shows you how shit football is without a crowd. Ok it was first games back but they were like training matches. Think some of these piss taking clubs who don’t give a shit about fans and take the piss with their ticket prices should take a second a look at what we bring to the game. People will get bored quickly watching it like that and will soon be turning it off.