Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall | Fri 03 Jul | 8:15pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    2-0. Bonne and Hemed with the goals.
  • Options
    In the context of the season, the points on offer are of far more importance than the opponents.
    This. Lose this and the brentford game and I reckon we will be back in the relegation zone.
  • Options
    The big question

When Pearce scores, what baby related celebration will he do? My money is on the Bebeto one

• Options
    that video is hilarious - fair play to the fella who's put the effort in to make it (but they don't care about us)

the opening the fridge and taking pics of the train on the footbridge were particular highlights
  • Options
    Jase is ace.

• Options
    Thought Pearce would have to self-isolate for seven days, no?
  • Options
    Anyone associated with VCD or Welling will know who that is doing the video at barnehurst station of the ‘charlton fan’.

Was assistant manager at both.
  • Options
    If we can prevent Millwall from scoring and score ourselves, I can only foresee one result. If we don't score, I give us no chance of picking up three points.
  • Options
    If we can prevent Millwall from scoring and score ourselves, I can only foresee one result. If we don't score, I give us no chance of picking up three points.
    og's are your friend
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Spot on. Love the insight.  May I be impertinent and just add,  if they score 2 and we score 1 it will be 2-1 to them.
  • Options
    I think it is more important whatever the result that they play us and probably do the double over us again next season, hopefully without us having a points deduction.
    I think a repeat of the away fixture will kot happen, no lucky late goal as they will win easily. 2-0 Millwall and a lot of our players missing from the starting line up. At least the away end toilets will survive the evening.
  • Options
    The Wigan deduction clearly affects things, but I really don't think 50 or 51 will be enough at this stage
  • Options
    0-2
  • Options
    It'll be 0-0. We'll never beat Millwall
  • Options

Lots.of niggle. Prediction is a penalty to win it. Could be for either side. Bowyer gets excited and is sent to the stands to sit with the crowd....oh wait. 
  • Options
    Absolutely hilarious how angry Millwall fans are about the flag, they're genuinely seething all over Twitter.
  • Options
    1-3 Millwall - some things never change.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020

Lots.of niggle. Prediction is a penalty to win it. Could be for either side. Bowyer gets excited and is sent to the stands to sit with the crowd....oh wait. 
    It's ok he can sit next to my cardboard cut out in the Covered End for company, I'll tell him to take extra bovril in his flask and a larger blanket to share 😉.
  • Options
    obligatory 

• Options
    Who was that?  It's too quick for my tiny eyes.
  • Options
    ColinTat said:
    Teixera I believe 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

It's ok he can sit next to my cardboard cut out in the Covered End for company, I'll tell him to take extra bovril in his flask and a larger blanket to share 😉.
    Ask him for a.selfie, in advance, 👍
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    ColinTat said:
    Teixera I believe 
    He was a very decent CB Just not the brightest at times.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dizzle said:
    ColinTat said:
    Teixera I believe 
    He was a very decent CB Just not the brightest at times.
    Scored twice in the 3-3 draw at Rochdale three seasons ago which I attended.