Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall | Fri 03 Jul | 8:15pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    COYR!

I hope we're in red as we've only won 1 game in the black kit this season, and that was Forest. (Feel free to correct me, but I am fairly sure that's right!)
    Why wont we be in red?
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Will start setting up the garden in a bit in anticipation of the cup final/no cup final later today.

Reckon I've marinated about 250 chicken wings and at least 100 ribs. Will stock the fridge as well. Only got 4 friends coming over, with the other half disappearing to her mothers with the kids.

Anyone else making more of a night of it?
    Better get a move on mate. I think the cup final coverage has started already 
    It has on spanner world, only 4 Charlton threads there.
    Like it how you’ve included the match day thread that we have for every game and the “team v....” which that poster does for every game as well. 😊

Still leaves two which is double our count - for now. We'll probably end up with half a dozen though!
    Ain’t going to lie, Charlton became interesting for a while 😂 

Is that the nearest we are going to get to you actually admitting it really is your cup final?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    If you can get to a Currys you can get a weekly Now TV SKY Sports pass for £10.
    How does that work?  They charge £9.99 for a one day pass but you can get a week for £10?
    Probably why it's a deal.
    I've found a downloadable one...
    https://www.cdkeys.com/top-up-cards/nowtv/now-tv-sky-sports-1-week-pass?utm_currency=GBP&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvL3q-Pyw6gIViaztCh2ciQghEAQYAiABEgJwqfD_BwE

• Options
    https://youtu.be/DQ0tbqt-qyE

I must admit this video on the Millwall forum made me laugh

Yes - it is hilarious.
  • Options
    In my lifetime Charlton has played Millwall 42 times in all competitions: W6, D16, L20 ... not good.

Since I started watching Charlton: P32, W4, D14, L14 ... poor.

Charlton-Millwall matches I've attended: P9, W0, D5, L4 ... abysmal.  :'(

I have been to more Charlton wins against the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, and Arsenal than I have against the Spanners.

If we're ever going to beat that lot it's going to be at The Valley when I'm not allowed to be there.

Addicks 2 Spanners 0 ... Mount Chuks and BeckenSarr with the goals, Lord Bowyer beatified and canonised immediately after the final whistle.

The next Charlton win against the neighbours will probably coincide with the reappearance of Halley's Comet.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    bobmunro said:
    Will start setting up the garden in a bit in anticipation of the cup final/no cup final later today.

Reckon I've marinated about 250 chicken wings and at least 100 ribs. Will stock the fridge as well. Only got 4 friends coming over, with the other half disappearing to her mothers with the kids.

Anyone else making more of a night of it?
    Better get a move on mate. I think the cup final coverage has started already 
    It has on spanner world, only 4 Charlton threads there.
    Like it how you’ve included the match day thread that we have for every game and the “team v....” which that poster does for every game as well. 😊

Still leaves two which is double our count - for now. We'll probably end up with half a dozen though!
    Ain’t going to lie, Charlton became interesting for a while 😂 

Is that the nearest we are going to get to you actually admitting it really is your cup final?
     :D 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    COYR!

I hope we're in red as we've only won 1 game in the black kit this season, and that was Forest. (Feel free to correct me, but I am fairly sure that's right!)
    Why wont we be in red?
    It's a cup final, both teams have agreed to change strips 😉.
    Like at Cardiff, they have white shorts, which will mean we'll be forced to wear the black kit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tomorrow belongs to us, of that I’m sure. Forget the past and believe!

If we lose I’ll get a portrait of Matt Southall inked on my arse cheek.
    Truth be known AUN has probably already got this tattoo there of Mouthall but does not like to admit it after everything that has gone on, so is looking for an excuse to admit to it  :)
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    RedChaser said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    COYR!

Why wont we be in red?
    It's a cup final, both teams have agreed to change strips 😉.
    Like at Cardiff, they have white shorts, which will mean we'll be forced to wear the black kit. 
    We're the home team, it's up to the Spanners to loot a sports shop and find a kit that doesn't clash with red shirts, white shorts.
    OH FFS OF COURSE WE ARE - It's been a tough week. 

:'(
  • Options
    I have placed my bet, we will lose tonight, but do the double over them next season  :)
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/DQ0tbqt-qyE

I must admit this video on the Millwall forum made me laugh
    I bet for all tea in China that the blokes teeth behind the gag ones are just as bad 
    Probably hasn’t got any.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The match might be an interesting footballing contest.
    Right now the significance of any result is related to our battle against relegation.

• Options
    seth plum said:
    The match might be an interesting footballing contest.
    Right now the significance of any result is related to our battle against relegation.

Yeh, but fuck em eh Seth?
  • Options
    Charlton wins 12 = 16% 
    Draws 27 = 36% 
    Scum wins 36= 48% 

embarrassing ...
  • Options
    That's why no one mentions it!
  • Options
    That's why no one mentions it!
    What?