Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Millwall | Fri 03 Jul | 8:15pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    I hope the weather stays fine for you Charltonparklane and you can celebrate at the end
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Tomorrow belongs to us, of that I’m sure. Forget the past and believe!

If we lose I’ll get a portrait of Matt Southall inked on my arse cheek.
    Truth be known AUN has probably already got this tattoo there of Mouthall but does not like to admit it after everything that has gone on, so is looking for an excuse to admit to it  :)

Bollocks........busted  :s
  • Options
    edited July 2020

From Sky Sports Programme Guide, the description of the event attached to the Charlton v Millwall game subtly reveals where they would rather be...

"Blackburn Rovers welcome Leeds United to Ewood Park in the Sky Bet Championship. The Whites ran out 2-1 winners when the sides met in the reverse game at Elland Road. Also in HD"  

:D 

*EDIT* Someone from Sky is watching - they just corrected it...  
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I hope the weather stays fine for you Charltonparklane and you can celebrate at the end
    Touch and go about 9pm, I can go indoors and watch it if needed, they can have a brolly
  • Options

From Sky Sports Programme Guide, the description of the event attached to the Charlton v Millwall game subtly reveals where they would rather be...

"Blackburn Rovers welcome Leeds United to Ewood Park in the Sky Bet Championship. The Whites ran out 2-1 winners when the sides met in the reverse game at Elland Road. Also in HD"  

:D 

*EDIT* Someone from Sky is watching - they just corrected it...  
    18-1 for a home win double, Charlton and Blackburn......
  • Options
    Family round tonight COYR

Nice display of Lapins mate.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Carlo was immense that day. 
  • Options
    My wife would love those tiles/slabs too, I'd use them as frisbees absolutely no offence meant!

The lupines are indeed fantastic as well
  • Options
    This flag nonsense...the one in Cardiff wasn’t arranged by the club and was small in comparison to the absolutely massive one the Millwall Supporters Club wanted to display at The Valley.
    They will have a much smaller, far more reasonable flag which also pays tribute to Theo Foley, but it doesn’t look as if their Supporters Club are aware of that fact.
    John and Janice live in Cardiff and janice has been following Charlton for years. She use to work in club shop when it was an old shed in the car park.   Sorry Janice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    For those who enjoy my contribution on the matchday thread, as it is on Sky, I am having a night off, in front of the TV with a beer. I am sure there are plenty of others who will keep you in touch, although I imagine most will be watching the game
    More than earned the night off, enjoy the game. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    For those who enjoy my contribution on the matchday thread, as it is on Sky, I am having a night off, in front of the TV with a beer. I am sure there are plenty of others who will keep you in touch, although I imagine most will be watching the game behind the sofa, not daring to watch and feeling rather pissed off that no-one's updating the match thread for them so they know it's safe to come out and watch
    Have a good night off @ross1 :)
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Game is live on ESPN+ in USA......They always find a way to beat us. 0-1 Millwall and cue the piss take messages from my bermondsey mates....
    Bermondsey mates... ..? Think you will find they have all moved to Eltham, Bromley, or the Countryside.  
  • Options

You just know that something terribly unfair is going to happen to fuck our night up.  Why oh why does it always happen...... 
  • Options
    Matthews in the squad, so he starts. Good news. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    For those who enjoy my contribution on the matchday thread, as it is on Sky, I am having a night off, in front of the TV with a beer. I am sure there are plenty of others who will keep you in touch, although I imagine most will be watching the game
    Don’t be like Lyle Taylor - turn the TV on.
  • Options
    8 beers in already, should be able to get a few more on board to numb the inevitable. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Matthews in the squad, so he starts. Good news. 
    Very good news.
  • Options
    Any confirmation on pundits? Praying Sky haven’t got Lyle on. 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Game is live on ESPN+ in USA......They always find a way to beat us. 0-1 Millwall and cue the piss take messages from my bermondsey mates....
    Bermondsey mates... ..? Think you will find they have all moved to Eltham, Bromley, or the Countryside.  
    Bermondsey, along with Peckham and Walworth, still have loads of Millwall. Believe me, I know lots of Millwall who still live in these areas. Agree though, loads have moved out to the outskirts as well. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton to win this 2-0, it's time to turn up and not bottle it and Lee is the guy to galvanise them!! COYR
  • Options
    Meantime IPA at the ready
  • Options
    Any confirmation on pundits? Praying Sky haven’t got Lyle on. 
    They have got a couple of Charlton legends - Abdul Razak and Eggert Jonsson. 
  • Options

You just know that something terribly unfair is going to happen to fuck our night up.  Why oh why does it always happen...... 

A late change in referee after the original official was injured in an altercation with someone wearing a Burberry face mask.

The new ref will be Keith Stroud, fourth official James Linnington.
  • Options
    Carter said:
    I've got the derby feeling of simmering anger and am prepared for hatred turning into total disappointment 

3 Stella's down and have not stopped pacing 
    At this moment in time I hate us nearly as much as them for what we’re gonna be put through .... turn up for once you  fucking minges Charlton 
  • Options
    No match thread yet?

I'll put one up.
  • Options
    No Aneke and Bonne starting ffs