Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim White & Simon Jordan talking about CAFC on Talksport this Tuesday

Comments

• Options
    For those that missed the discussion or want to hear it again,begins after about 05 minutes.
    https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1595322000/1595327400/

Also White & Jordan discuss reaction by fans,begins after about 07 minutes.
    https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1595322000/1595329200/
  • Options

Jim White said Andrew Barclay not interested in investing the club, or something along those lines?

wtf?

He's certainly not interested in investing alongside ESI, remember Elliott's open invitation in his only interview - that might be where it came from?

Also, didn't ESI approach the Aussies but they didn't want to 'join in' either?
  • Options
    There are perhaps 2 shows worth listening to on Talkshite, Danny Kelly being one of them, but even these are ruined by the constant adverts.
    JW and Durham/Gough are the worst offenders.
    Utter sensationalised bollocks.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Talal said:
    Why don't Dodger etc just release the information they have on twitter? It will spread just as fast as on talkshite. 
    To be honest all of this shows why fans should work together under the auspices of CARD/CAST. Lone wolfing it doesn’t produce great results and that “interview” on the JW show is a case in point.
    Problem is, I suspect they won't want to hand the docs over to CAST or VOTV as they'll see that as an acknowledgement that their fans group isn't as effective as they would like. They might see it as giving away their ammunition. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Well they are dodgers questions, basically what he shouted a few weeks ago, minus the swearing 
    How different are they from the questions CAST has been asking?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Farnell would just trot out the same line he said to the guy on linked in.

We can't make any comment until the EFL have approved us.
    1 ESI of which Panorama own 65% (Nimer is one of 2 shareholders) & Southall 35%.
    2 To flip the club at a profit.
    3 Dodger says it's someone called Kashi (or similar).
    4 Unknown.
    5 Unknown.
    6 Why would you suggest fans offer financial support, at the same time as telling fans it's a bad idea to buy a S/T?
  • Options
    Farnell would just trot out the same line he said to the guy on linked in.

We can't make any comment until the EFL have approved us.
    1 Panorama 65% of which Nimer is a shareholder & Southall 35%.
    2 To flip the club at a profit.
    3 Dodger says it's someone called Kashi (or similar).
    4 Unknown.
    5 Unknown.
    6 Why would you suggest fans offer financial support, at the same time as telling fans it's a bad idea to buy a S/T?
    1 is ESI of which Panorama own 65% and Southall 35%.  Nimer is one of 2 shareholders in Panorama.  % unknown. 
  • Options
    Just seen that Simon Jordans girlfriend, Michelle Dewberry has just given birth via a sperm doner.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8544557/Michelle-Dewberry-40-confirms-given-birth-child.html

So is Jordan a Jaffa on more ways than one?

;-)
    He's got a 12 year old daughter
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't someone who has any connection to Talksport get in touch with them and give a full rundown on what is actually going on. Airman, I seem to remember you have a line into Jim White??. 
    Absolute joke of an interview and an insult to the fans!! :(
  • Options
    Jordan has said he’s spoke to Farnell and has known him for years.

He wouldn’t be my first port of call for an ally in this
    I agree. I like Jordan of late, but I wouldn't trust him 100%.
    Like the others, he could see it as an opportunity to make some money.
  • Options
    Jordan has said he’s spoke to Farnell and has known him for years.

He wouldn’t be my first port of call for an ally in this
    Fair enough 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'm amazed that so many people here actually expected TS to reveal anything earth shattering.

A lot of hot air (including from that other Henry Irving)
    I think like Henry called out, there's been a big cut from TalkShite there. 

I don't think Dodger & Co would big it up like that if they thought they were going to just get that snippet in.
    Legal reasons maybe?
  • Options
    From what I have heard recently about the EFL and clubs in financial turmoil he speaks a lot of sense. He has grown on me. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    JamesSeed said:
    Jesus, ESI don’t know where the Charlton Makro is!?!?

Game's well and truly up!
    Makro is a cash ‘n’ carry. Hope ESI are good at carrying as they haven’t got any cash.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

honestly think that if dodger or smiffyboy have actual hard physical evidence they should approach CAST or @AirmanBrown for help in getting it out into the public domain. Talksport are not going to give airtime to anything where there could be comeback on them or quote evidence that they can't collaborate and may have come from iffy sources. Dodger and smiffyboy may be anti CAST but they have experience in different fields on board and have contacts too that could help. Time to pull together people. 

But why would CAST or Rick risk publicising 'evidence' that couldn't be corroborated and/or from an iffy source?
    I wasn't suggesting they did, I was suggesting they may be better placed to determine what could or could not be shared and have access to other resources/contacts.
  • Options
    Those 4 Tweets says all that need to be said as far as I'm concerned. Farnell, Elliot, Burke are no different to Southall, small time trying to play with the big boys. Typical Cheshire, the Essex of the North
    Oi 😉
    Sorry to generalise mate, but my dealings with people of the Alderly Edge type areas of Cheshire over the last couple of years, ain't been very good experiences. Southall and his Mrs, and the way Burke is coming over, sum it up perfectly to be honest

Southall's Mrs a few weeks back - "My 4 year old has probably be on more luxury holidays that you"

Burke alluding to people's education and not being clever enough to engage with him.

The majority I've personally interacted with just seem to go on like their shit don't stink, present company accepted

@CheshireAddick

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well that went well.
    I get why some fans want to be more aggressively pro-active in exposing and pursuing the ownership shit show that is dragging the club down.
    But if I was privy to information that blow the lid on this shenanigans I would personally take it to CAST or Rick Everett for advice on how to best utilise the info
    This feels to me like the scattergun rantings of people on their own ego trip.
    Good luck to them but I think TS for one has played them for a fool
  • Options
    Those 4 Tweets says all that need to be said as far as I'm concerned. Farnell, Elliot, Burke are no different to Southall, small time trying to play with the big boys. Typical Cheshire, the Essex of the North
    Oi 😉
    Sorry to generalise mate, but my dealings with people of the Alderly Edge type areas of Cheshire over the last couple of years, ain't been very good experiences. Southall and his Mrs, and the way Burke is coming over, sum it up perfectly to be honest

Southall's Mrs a few weeks back - "My 4 year old has probably be on more luxury holidays that you"

Burke alluding to people's education and not being clever enough to engage with him.

The majority I've personally interacted with just seem to go on like their shit don't stink, present company accepted

@CheshireAddick

I think @bobmunro lives in Cheshire but he seems quite nice
  • Options
    Oi 😉

@CheshireAddick

Bob's a diamond, but there does seem to be a bit of a patern as to how a lot of his Countyfolk act
  • Options
    Oi 😉

@CheshireAddick

Bob's a diamond, 
    But he looks down at us Cubic zirconias
  • Options
    Oi 😉

@CheshireAddick

Things are not always what they seem - I'm a mean bastard really!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Oi 😉

@CheshireAddick

The 'Golden Triangle' of Wilmslow, Alderley Edge and Prestbury contains a very high percentage of 'shit don't stink' morons - I agree. Just a home for Mancs who can afford Range Rovers - but they're still Mancs!
    We avoided it like the plague when looking for houses and settled on south Cheshire - far more civilised (until we moved in!).

Ha Ha, you think you have trouble, I live in North wales on the Cheshire border but I'm also surrounded by SCOUSERS !!
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    bobmunro said:
    Oi 😉

@CheshireAddick

The 'Golden Triangle' of Wilmslow, Alderley Edge and Prestbury contains a very high percentage of 'shit don't stink' morons - I agree. Just a home for Mancs who can afford Range Rovers - but they're still Mancs!
    We avoided it like the plague when looking for houses and settled on south Cheshire - far more civilised (until we moved in!).

Ha Ha, you think you have trouble, I live in North wales on the Cheshire border but I'm also surrounded by SCOUSERS !!

Yes, whenever we go to Chester all I can hear are scouse accents.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    AndyG said:
    bobmunro said:
    Oi 😉

@CheshireAddick

Yes, whenever we go to Chester all I can hear are scouse accents.

You should try Chester Races on a rainy day, so much fake tan washing off its like one big oil slick lol

• Options
    How long does it take you to re apply it Andy? ;)