Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jim White & Simon Jordan talking about CAFC on Talksport this Tuesday

Comments

• Options
    AndyG said:
    bobmunro said:
    AndyG said:
    bobmunro said:
    Those 4 Tweets says all that need to be said as far as I'm concerned. Farnell, Elliot, Burke are no different to Southall, small time trying to play with the big boys. Typical Cheshire, the Essex of the North
    Oi 😉
    Sorry to generalise mate, but my dealings with people of the Alderly Edge type areas of Cheshire over the last couple of years, ain't been very good experiences. Southall and his Mrs, and the way Burke is coming over, sum it up perfectly to be honest

Southall's Mrs a few weeks back - "My 4 year old has probably be on more luxury holidays that you"

Burke alluding to people's education and not being clever enough to engage with him.

The majority I've personally interacted with just seem to go on like their shit don't stink, present company accepted

@CheshireAddick

The 'Golden Triangle' of Wilmslow, Alderley Edge and Prestbury contains a very high percentage of 'shit don't stink' morons - I agree. Just a home for Mancs who can afford Range Rovers - but they're still Mancs!
    We avoided it like the plague when looking for houses and settled on south Cheshire - far more civilised (until we moved in!).

Ha Ha, you think you have trouble, I live in North wales on the Cheshire border but I'm also surrounded by SCOUSERS !!

Yes, whenever we go to Chester all I can hear are scouse accents.

You should try Chester Races on a rainy day, so much fake tan washing off its like one big oil slick lol

I have, many times. Ladies Day at the May meeting is always good for a laugh as well!

• Options
    Would honestly rather listen to an ABBA Greatest Hits than this shite
    Mamma Mia, here we go again.
    Our Last Summer
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    AndyG said:
    bobmunro said:
    Those 4 Tweets says all that need to be said as far as I'm concerned. Farnell, Elliot, Burke are no different to Southall, small time trying to play with the big boys. Typical Cheshire, the Essex of the North
    Oi 😉
    Sorry to generalise mate, but my dealings with people of the Alderly Edge type areas of Cheshire over the last couple of years, ain't been very good experiences. Southall and his Mrs, and the way Burke is coming over, sum it up perfectly to be honest

Southall's Mrs a few weeks back - "My 4 year old has probably be on more luxury holidays that you"

Burke alluding to people's education and not being clever enough to engage with him.

The majority I've personally interacted with just seem to go on like their shit don't stink, present company accepted

@CheshireAddick

The 'Golden Triangle' of Wilmslow, Alderley Edge and Prestbury contains a very high percentage of 'shit don't stink' morons - I agree. Just a home for Mancs who can afford Range Rovers - but they're still Mancs!
    We avoided it like the plague when looking for houses and settled on south Cheshire - far more civilised (until we moved in!).

Ha Ha, you think you have trouble, I live in North wales on the Cheshire border but I'm also surrounded by SCOUSERS !!

Don’t go to Chester then, simple!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    AndyG said:
    bobmunro said:
    Oi 😉

@CheshireAddick

Don’t go to Chester then, simple!

Thankfully very few stay at The Grosvenor!!
  • Options
    Alderley Edge is where I’m based at work and it is full of obnoxious pricks. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Funnily enough, one of my encounters with the "Alderly Edge set" also involved me bumping into Dowie.
  • Options
    How long does it take you to re apply it Andy? ;) 
    Lol not long mate
  • Options
    cabbles said:
    Smiffy/dodger, I look forward to hearing what you have to share.  If I have one request, please prepare for it being a national radio show and have a coherent argument/approach.

whatever anyone does to rat out this bunch of chancers is welcome, but I’m mindful of Dodger’s last attempt and doorstepping and passion taking over.  Passion is welcome and emotions running night are to be expected, but I’m keen to have this delivered in a way that will continue to encourage investigative sports journalism.  It’s a fine line between passion and a rant, let’s nail it 
    Makros ffs.......
  • Options
    Yes, unfortunately you nailed it cabbles.
  • Options
    Yes, unfortunately you nailed it cabbles.
    I get they can cut/edit the interview, and I’m all for AFKA’s point about pulling together, and I respect anybody’s efforts, it’s just that this sort of thing does need a bit of finesse. 

It’s a particular skill to go on a national media platform and put the point across articulately.  At least it’s keeping the pressure on Farnell and the shysters, and it’s in the public eye 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oi 😉

@CheshireAddick

Haha only joking, I was dragged up in the darkest depths of SE London, just live here.

I do agree about their shit don't stink especially around South Manchester. I've have done plenty of business in and around Manchester and everyone knows everyone in the business world. I've often referred them as the Manchester Mafia.

On this occasion I genuinely believe that they have more than met their match and can see this turning nasty if this is not sorted satisfactory soon. I'm sure there are a lot of characters in SE London who  would relish the chance of a jolly boys day out in Cheshire!.
  • Options
    Oi 😉

@CheshireAddick

Haha only joking, I was dragged up in the darkest depths of SE London, just live here.

I do agree about their shit don't stink especially around South Manchester. I've have done plenty of business in and around Manchester and everyone knows everyone in the business world. I've often referred them as the Manchester Mafia.

On this occasion I genuinely believe that they have more than met their match and can see this turning nasty if this is not sorted satisfactory soon. I'm sure there are a lot of characters in SE London who  would relish the chance of a jolly boys day out in Cheshire!.
    On a serious note this has also been a concern of mine for sometime. Feelings run high when bad things happen to a club that you have followed for years. CAFC and other clubs like ours suporters are not like most of the followers of the so called top teams. It is in our blood it is where we were born, it is where we saw our first matches, that is why we support a shite team, we are never likely to win the cup or get into Europe but it doesnt matter this is our club. If this shite carries on and should anything happen that finishes its existence I really wouldn't want to be them as I think there is a strong chance of trouble ahead
  • Options
    Oi 😉
    Oi, Oi!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    Just seen that Simon Jordans girlfriend, Michelle Dewberry has just given birth via a sperm diner.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8544557/Michelle-Dewberry-40-confirms-given-birth-child.html

So is Jordan a Jaffa on more ways than one?

;-)
    Blimey, sperm 'diner'. Revolutionary, for sure! 
    A friend of mine is having a dinner party at the weekend could someone advise in the correct utensils. He'd hate to make a grave social mistake.

• Options
    Well wasted nearly 2 hours listening to Talk Crap and absolutely nothing new, a complete and utter waste of time. Who cares where fucking Makros is!!!
    From now on, I think us Lifers should draw lots, with the one coming up with the short straw (or online equivalent) having to listen to that utter shite and report back to the rest.
    As it is my idea, I think I should be excluded from any of these draws.
  • Options
    Oi 😉

@CheshireAddick

I posted the below on the ownership woes thread.

"We don't need to do anything as a large group. If anything, individual action or small groups would be more effective. Guerrilla action on their own doorstep would cause considerable discomfort, and if it isn't planned on a forum like this, then it's nigh on impossible to prevent. 
    Yes, it should be legal and peaceful, but just in case it isn't, don't get caught!" 

Also relevant here I think, especially as these people are small time chancers rather than a local dignitary like Duchatelet. There are all sorts of things that can be done, quickly, cheaply and effectively by individuals or a small group. I can think of plenty already.

Despite it's obvious deficiencies, Talksport can come in handy immediately after any action is taken. Just tip them off to call Southall/Farnell/Burke/Elliot immediately after something happens. I have been told this happened the day after the first graffiti attack on Duchatelet's property, so this https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/84795/roland-duchatelets-properties-in-sint-truiden-vandalised/p1 led to this  https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/comment/3462023#Comment_3462023. An angry and rattled conman/chancer is much more likely to say something useful and revealing live on radio, especially if you have someone like Jordan as a guest.

• Options
    Stig said:
    Just seen that Simon Jordans girlfriend, Michelle Dewberry has just given birth via a sperm diner.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8544557/Michelle-Dewberry-40-confirms-given-birth-child.html

So is Jordan a Jaffa on more ways than one?

;-)
    Blimey, sperm 'diner'. Revolutionary, for sure! 
    A friend of mine is having a dinner party at the weekend could someone advise in the correct utensils. He'd hate to make a grave social mistake.

WTAF IS A COFFEE SPOON?
  • Options
    a very small one by the looks of it
  • Options
    Sandgaard on later.
    Oh dear
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On @ 12:30-12:45
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    "Chief Executive of a Company called Rockstar" quotes Jim White :smiley :smile::smile:
  • Options
    Sandgaard on later.
    Oh dear
    Ah so Jim has finally heard of Sandgaard now.  
  • Options
    Don't do it Thomas
  • Options
    Are we now talksports best mate or something. 

Loads of our ex players hang about on it now.

Even the Roland squad gave them a lot of calls.

Talksport should be renamed:

"Jim white reading a lazy script, add breaks and Charlton Thursdays"
  • Options
    Seven more mins guys.
  • Options
    Is this going to be worth listening to ten ads for SELCO and Vanarama? 
  • Options
    Coming up after the news ....
  • Options
    "We like to bring you the accurate news" ffs what a fucking prick 
  • Options
    Jim is arse licking. Clearly TS is his new best mate.