Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Hoping to be there 
  • Options
    Will be there 
  • Options
    I'll be there

Don't forget your pound coins
  • Options
    Yup.
  • Options
    Pound coins are elusive buggers.
    Will a two quid coin be allowed, a quid from me and a quid from my son?
  • Options
    would love to be there but a prior appointment means I can't get up there in time. Good luck all and hope there is a good turnout.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I remember a while ago we were talking about a socially distanced protest at the EFL, and someone suggested taking our Crowdies there. Now that the Crowdies are being released, perhaps we could use them to bulk up the crowd at the protest, and hang a bit of cardboard around the neck of each one with the name(s) of someone who can't attend due to health reasons or having to shield?
    "Someone"?  How very dare you. 
  • Options
    Will be there.
  • Options
    Will be bringing this as well, the scarf I picked up back in January

Feel its appropriate to protest with this scarf as this was supposed to signify the start if something new

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unfortunately can't directly join in but nevertheless wishing all Addicks faithful All the Best at The Valley tomorrow. Sure it will be one massive day, United in support of our great Club and for much better times ahead!! Will be with one and all in spirit...that's for sure!! 
  • Options
    would love to be there but a prior appointment means I can't get up there in time. Good luck all and hope there is a good turnout.
    @iainment - why the lol?
  • Options
    @iainment - why the lol?
    Misplaced finger on phone.
    Not intended, sorry. Now removed.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
  • Options
    Who collects the £1 coins at the end?.
  • Options
    Sam Bartram.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    @iainment - why the lol?
    Misplaced finger on phone.
    Not intended, sorry. Now removed.
    No worries.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Matt Southall volunteered I heard 🤣🤣
    😂
  • Options
    After some comments on Twitter I think I’ll have to swerve this one I’m afraid. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    After some comments on Twitter I think I’ll have to swerve this one I’m afraid. 
    Why?
    Not being a twitterer I don’t have a clue what would put you off.
    If it’s morons trying to seem hard I’d ignore them.
  • Options
    It’s fine, nothing really. Just an idiot or two. I’m joining the family in Suffolk instead 👍👍
  • Options
    redman said:
    Surprised this is a members thread. Not a secret is it? and more the merrier! 
    No idea why it was in the Members Only category but I’ve moved it now for public view
  • Options
    Ok, I'm going.
    Just making my f%$k off Elliot banner.
  • Options
    Well done to all going. Genuinely proud of every one of you. Would definitely have joined you, but still stuck in Saudi; back for good by the end of the year though.

This whole debacle has really started to beat me up. I have a high tolerance level, but some of these charlatans involved in trying to use us as some sort of money making vehicle are really pushing me to the limit.

So, give it loud and proud tomorrow. I'll be with you in spirit at least.

Thank you xx
  • Options
    Well done to all going. Genuinely proud of every one of you. Would definitely have joined you, but still stuck in Saudi; back for good by the end of the year though.

This whole debacle has really started to beat me up. I have a high tolerance level, but some of these charlatans involved in trying to use us as some sort of money making vehicle are really pushing me to the limit.

So, give it loud and proud tomorrow. I'll be with you in spirit at least.

Thank you xx
    Agreed. Same as.
    (Except I'm in Sittingbourne, not Saudi).
    Keep On Keeping On.
    C'mon you Addicks.