Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club For A Quid protest (Aug 2020)

Comments

• Options
    @SE7toSG3 or @Henry Irving stick a quid down for me, if you have a spare one please  👍👍
  • Options
    See what media interest today.
  • Options
    Not able to make today, but will be there in spirit.

Be loud, be proud.

LLL&BH
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Won't be coming from Sheffield, but will get daughter to post on Twatter. Gonna be wearing CARD gear and pound coins ready. 

Total respect and gratitude to all those making the pilgrimage. 
  • Options
    Like the sentiment but pretty sure this wasn't a sanctioned part of the protest today.
  • Options
    Fair play to everyone attending - I personally think it’s pointless 
  • Options
    There’s a court date for the 1st September if he loses the case surely he is gone anyway?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    @Henry Irving plastic pigs, balloons, trips to Belgium didn’t get rid of Roland 

I don’t see how putting some £1 coins on a statue are going to get a fella from manchester to suddenly leave. 

I also imagine there will be v little social distancing which again is fine - but could put a negative message out.
  • Options
    There’s a court date for the 1st September if he loses the case surely he is gone anyway?
    If he wins?
    If ESI 1 decide not to sell to TS?
  • Options
    @Henry Irving plastic pigs, balloons, trips to Belgium didn’t get rid of Roland 

I don’t see how putting some £1 coins on a statue are going to get a fella from manchester to suddenly leave. 
    Missing the point entirely

How many £100ks of publicity did the pigs generate
    And 4 years later he is still here 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    It’s a bit of a hypocritical aswell - anyone that goes to mass gatherings is a wanker - unless it’s for a protest, is my stance on it. 

Edit maybe worded wrong but the outrage from protests a couple of months ago and the criticism of Dominic Cummings ( whos a cock ) by certain posters that have no issue with a mass gathering today or travelling to get to it is what I was referring to. Apologies to who was offended I am sure there will be many. 
  • Options
    It’s a bit of a hypocritical aswell - anyone that goes to mass gatherings is a wanker - unless it’s for a protest, is my stance on it. 
    Thanks for clearing that up. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Thanks for that, you've got down in my estimation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Good luck to everyone going today. Wish I could be with you, but it's just not possible. If someone could put a quid down for me then it would be greatly appreciated.

We will never be beaten.
  • Options
    I work locally and finish at 12 so if all goes well I will be laying down my quid!
  • Options
    I would expect no different from you. well done. 
  • Options
    Good luck everyone today, Shropshire to London is to big a jaunt for me at the moment, but it’s so important we have a voice and do what we can for our beloved club.  Anyone wishing to get together in the NW be sure to message me. SISS
  • Options
    Hoping to make it, got to run a few errands first, but hoping to be there between 12 and 12.30
  • Options
    Unable to attend today wish you all well and please stay safe.......

Without the fans we have no club.

Greetings from the Lowlands.