Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    You have to fear for Brighton a bit at the moment
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Given that Palace won’t, I really hope Brighton go down. 
  • Options
    Indeed - although Newcastle look every much as vulnerable as evidenced by 2 win in all comps from their last 18 matches
  • Options
    Would like to see the barcodes go down personally. No idea why.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Why?
  • Options
    Happy to see Brighton go down, boring club really.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Why?
    I would imagine to spare us all the “A23 derby”.

Quite like Brighton, personally.
  • Options
    Brighton fans were very supportive of our battles over the years, including with RD. Some short memories on here and I very much hope they stay up. 
    Absolutely spot on.

Plus they dislike Palace as much as we do!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A deliberate elbow to the throat kinda feels like a red card offence?
  • Options
    Haha. Nice. 
  • Options
    What a shame Liverpool
  • Options
    Fantastic win for Fulham, every chance they will stay up now.
  • Options
    The more non entity clubs like Brighton that go down, the more likely it is that Palace will go down next season. They're staying up by default season after season.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Croydon said:
    The more non entity clubs like Brighton that go down, the more likely it is that Palace will go down next season. They're staying up by default season after season.
    “non-entity clubs”?
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Croydon said:
    Would class the likes of Palace as bigger non entity clubs than the likes of Brighton

Their issue is the fact that Graham Potter tries to play a decent brand of Football yet costs him more often that not because of the players at his disposal - Hodgson is one of the last breed of Manager who'll grind out wins to stay in the Division without it looking pretty or achieving anything.

Palace arent going anywhere until their fans stupidly get fed up with Hodgson's bland style of Football

Then with their ageing squad, they'll be as screwed as anyone that comes up from the Championship
  • Options
    Great result for Fulham. Anyone going to Anfield these days should be going there to win. Shocking from the Micky mousers.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Judging by your username I guess you don't say that down the pub to often 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    se9addick said:
    A deliberate elbow to the throat kinda feels like a red card offence?
    Yeah Chuks or Pearce would've seen Red for that. 

As a defensive display I thought Fulham were immense. That two lines of 4 was impenetrable. Whoever is their defence coach,  can JJ go and have a word. The last two games aside, we've not played that way in a long time. Fulham allowed Liverpool to have total possession, but there was no getting through that midfield or back line. Excellent. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool are like us in the Premier League years. Yet to 40 points, then lose form  :)
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Newcastle will be going down for the third time since their awful owner took over. Two wins in their last 18 and the third worst goal differential in the league.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Totally agree but be fair . Did you see the recent Brighton v Palace game? Brighton played Palace off the pitch, just couldn't score and then conceded a sucker goal in the last minute. 

Brighton are a half decent team who are far more likely to give palace a run for their money in staying up than others.
  • Options
    Foden back to being bench fodder. 

Really thought he was becoming a permanent feature.
  • Options
    Ok, this could be an interesting game...
  • Options
    Hahaha, penalty 35 seconds in. 0-1 United.
  • Options
    Oxford's keeper would have saved that  ;)
  • Options
    This is appalling by United.

This will be United's 7th 0-0 of the season and 3rd consecutive match with that score.

No doubt they will try to play exactly the same way against City on Sunday and that would be considered a massive result by them - keeps them in the challenge for a Champions League place and stops City's run of consecutive wins. There was at one point money available to back that score on Sunday at 18.0 on Betfair (and there is still a small amount at 16.5) which looks quite big given those circumstances!
    One of my better predictions!!!!
  • Options
    Crazy stat, Liverpool have scored one goal at home in 2021. One goal in 7 matches.