Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• John Stones really cant stop scoring in the Premier League now can he

Six years without one, now has four!! 
    Was looking at his stats. In last 10 games he’s played 90 minutes every other game, the alternative games he’s been unused sub. 
    Really annoying when you have him in your Fantasy side!
    That goes for all City players! The likes of KDB, Sterling, Mahrez, Foden and Gundogen are all big points scorers and all of them are missing from the starting line up tonight.
    League is pretty much wrapped up now so naturally all their focus will be on the cups, and especially the Champions league.
  • New deal for Solskjaer. £9m a year.
  • Going to be a tough few weeks for Sheffield United on this performance
    Definitely on par with Derby for worst ever Premier League team.

Such a contrast to last season. I know they’ve had injuries, and are without the crowd, but every team has been in the same boat.

Must have been a complete fluke last season to do as well as they did.
  • What’s Aubamayeng done?
  • Aubameyang left on the bench by Arteta, apparently over some kind of discipline. I think Arteta is "okay" and might grow into his role. But it is bad leadership on HIS part to ever make Aubameyang a captain. He has a long history of selfish behavior and you don't make those kinds of people leaders as a way to appease them.

Chris Wilder has been well liked at SU. But I have to assume he goes if they are relegated?
    Chris Wilder has been well liked at SU. But I have to assume he goes if they are relegated?
    He’s already gone!
    He's already gone
  • My enthusiasm for watching Tottenham reduces by about 85% when Son isn’t on the pitch 
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:
    My enthusiasm for watching Tottenham reduces by about 85% when Son isn’t on the pitch 
    Guess its a bit harder when you've not got the family connection to be watching... Sorry that one never gets old for me :) 
  • amazing goal
  • Christ.  What a goal that is
  • Goal of the season contender. Just silly.
  • That was an insane goal from Lamela. Arsenal been the better side tho.
  • I'm sure I see a clip of a Lamela goal just like that this week from the edge of the box. Unbelievable finish.
  • I can strike with that technique, trust it better than my left foot.

In fact I'd take a dead ball better with a Rabona tbh. 
  • I'm sure I see a clip of a Lamela goal just like that this week from the edge of the box. Unbelievable finish.
    That was a few years back in the champions league... He can certainly hit em! 
  • Lacazette lucky Sanchez saved him the embarrassment of that air shot 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2021
    Going to be a tough few weeks for Sheffield United on this performance
    He's already gone
    Guess that answers that question! :D
    I need to find a sports news website here in the US that covers more than just the Big 6 clubs. I've heard The Athletic might fit the bill. But it's a pay site, correct?

• Master stroke from Mourinho. Wins games 5 games on the bounce play free flowing attacking football but because it's the North London derby he reverts to type. So much so that he ends up making the like for like sub of Sissoko for Bale who, like Kane, must have forgotten what a football looks like.
  • Lamela channelling his inner Pratley there...
  • Son, Bale, Moura, Kane and Lamela manage a total of 2 shots in 77 minutes (both from Lamela) and now Lamela sent off for about his 5th bookable offence. Mourinho’s football is truly ‘shit on a stick’
  • Son, Bale, Moura, Kane and Lamela manage a total of 2 shots in 77 minutes (both from Lamela) and now Lamela sent off for about his 5th bookable offence. Mourinho’s football is truly ‘shit on a stick’
    They will now no doubt get an equaliser 
    Watch much league one?
    :) 
    He's already gone
    Guess that answers that question! :disappointed:
    I need to find a sports news website here in the US that covers more than just the Big 6 clubs. I've heard The Athletic might fit the bill. But it's a pay site, correct?

Yeah, they normally do free trials/introductory offers so you could give it a go and see if it’s for you. I think the quality of the writing is good and covers a broad spectrum of the game.
  • se9addick said:
    Going to be a tough few weeks for Sheffield United on this performance
    He's already gone
    Guess that answers that question! :disappointed:

Yeah, they normally do free trials/introductory offers so you could give it a go and see if it’s for you. I think the quality of the writing is good and covers a broad spectrum of the game.

Thanks!
  • Moura looked like Messi last 10 mins 
  • I would love to see Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham miss the top 4 or even top 6. Would play havoc with their finances.