Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    Macronate said:
    33 in June.

Wonder if he’d drop to League 1?
    Too short
  • Options
    Back to Atleti surely. They have a thing about ex strikers returning towards the end of their career.
    I think he’ll go to Barca to play with Messi for a year. 
  • Options
    Back to Atleti surely. They have a thing about ex strikers returning towards the end of their career.
    Was told he was going Real Sociedad to link up with David Silva.
  • Options
    An injury prone player on high wages is the last thing Barca need given their current plight.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    How is your luck as a West Brom fan!! - O'Shea injured after 24-mins, Ivanovic comes on... He's lasted just 12-mins after picking up a hamstring injury and has gone off too now
  • Options
    How is your luck as a West Brom fan!! - O'Shea injured after 24-mins, Ivanovic comes on... He's lasted just 12-mins after picking up a hamstring injury and has gone off too now
    He never warmed up properly. 
    At his age that was always likely to happen 
  • Options
    Hahaha! Cracking route one goal for WBA.
  • Options
    Oooh. This is great.
  • Options
    2nd half should be fun
  • Options
    Tuchel out!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow... thats some comeback

Typical of me to watch Huddersfield v Brentford as thought Chelsea would be a straightforward win
  • Options
    Chelsea were in total control, took the lead and it looked pretty much over. Silva’s sending off evened it up a bit, but still didn’t look like making an enormous difference, then suddenly, out of nowhere, West Brom had about 5 minutes of absolute domination and the game is completely different.
    Love it. Hope the baggies can see it out in the second half.
  • Options
    One team full of internationals, one team isn't. 

One team has been able to train for 2 weeks and one has been jetting off around the world. Bit of an unfair advantage for West Brom. 
  • Options
    edited April 2021

One team has been able to train for 2 weeks and one has been jetting off around the world. Bit of an unfair advantage for West Brom. 
    Sam Johnstone was with the England squad...
    Hal Robson-Kanu was with Wales
    Callum Robinson and Dara O'Shea were with Ireland
    Conor Gallagher was with England U21s
    Kamil Grosicki was with Poland
    Okay Yokuslu was with Turkey
  • Options

So you don't think West Brom have a bit of an unfair advantage coming into this game? 
  • Options
    edited April 2021

So you don't think West Brom have a bit of an unfair advantage coming into this game? 
    No, both teams had enough International call ups... Go back to thinking Harry Kane is the problem with England
  • Options

This is a wind up right?
  • Options

This is a wind up right?
    Makes our win over Doncaster even better seeing we had International call ups and they didnt...
  • Options
    edited April 2021

This is a wind up right?
    7 of Chelsea's current 10 were playing Wednesday. 

I don't really see the controversy, of course it's an advantage for West Brom. 
  • Options
    There’s something about Teuchel’s tightly wound, nervous energy, unstable weirdo vibe that reminds me of Guy Luzon. He’s clearly a superior coach to Luzon, but there’s something about his whole demeanour that makes me doubt he’s a good bet to take Chelsea forward in the long term.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Boom
  • Options
    Wallop!
  • Options
    Allardyce clearly said “fucking bastard” in his celebration there. Wonder who he’s thinking of? Teuchel?
  • Options
    Unbelievable 
  • Options
    Don't know why I'm enjoying this I've backed Chelsea on the beat the bookies thread 
  • Options
    Wow... Lovely worked goal
  • Options
    Cracking viewing
  • Options
    4 2
    Well it ain't boring
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Couple of really unselfish moments for the last two goals
  • Options
    Oh my,  West Ham in the Champions League more sickening than Spurs .... dirty east end thieving robbing twunts ... although they hate the scum so not all bad