Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    Brighton fans were very supportive of our battles over the years, including with RD. Some short memories on here and I very much hope they stay up. 
    That is , of course true . 

I just don’t like them - boring team, I have always liked Chris Hughton and I thought he was treated badly too .  They are no better off under Potter, despite supposedly playing wonderful football.  

I admit, It’s all fairly irrational stuff but then most views on other football clubs are .  
  • Options
    I know Parker doesn't exactly have many admirers on here, but fair play to Fulham.

From leaking goals and looking dead and buried to now playing like a side who could easily survive. Just 4 defeats in 17 and conceded just 12 goals in those games.

Still a lot to do though but they've dragged the sides above them into it so along with the 'battle' for top 4, at least there's something else to watch.
  • Options
    I know Parker doesn't exactly have many admirers on here, but fair play to Fulham.

From leaking goals and looking dead and buried to now playing like a side who could easily survive. Just 4 defeats in 17 and conceded just 12 goals in those games.

Still a lot to do though but they've dragged the sides above them into it so along with the 'battle' for top 4, at least there's something else to watch.
    He's doing a really good job at Fulham and they're a decent side to watch. After a poor start to the season they've really picked up and Lookman seems to be thriving now he's getting regular starts.

What's amazed me is how poor Liverpool have become. Goals have just dried up.
  • Options

I'm impressed with how solid they've now become defensively. That's something which comes from coaching

Parker's managerial standing has definitely risen this season
  • Options
    Parker one for the used to hate but like when he leads us to the Premiership in 6 years time 
  • Options

He's doing a really good job at Fulham and they're a decent side to watch. After a poor start to the season they've really picked up and Lookman seems to be thriving now he's getting regular starts.

What's amazed me is how poor Liverpool have become. Goals have just dried up.
    I always used to think that teams played Liverpool differently to the way that they played City - that they were happier "trading blows" with the former but not the latter. Against City teams would concede possession, defend the 18 yard box and hope to hit them on the counter. 

Injuries and confidence has clearly been dented and they aren't working as hard. But now more and more teams are playing them like they play City in not leaving any space behind them for the likes of TAA and Robertson and not allowing one ball from the back for Salah and Mane to catch them out.

Klopp has to find a way of changing Liverpool in the same way as Guardiola has done with City. That won't be as easy because the latter has a squad with depth that is filled with players who can play in any number of positions during the game. Compare Cancello with TAA for example. The latter is so one dimensional by comparison. Compare Foden to Keita. And there are lots more comparisons to be made.
  • Options
    Have any reigning Champions ever imploded in the way Liverpool have this season, falling off a cliff edge half way through? This is the team that beat Palace 7-0 on the 19th December (when VVD and Gomez were already injured), to go 5 points clear at the top, Now their form is relegation form, 2nd worst in the last 6, 4th worst in the last 12

Never mind the defence, they've scored 4 goals in the last 6 matches, and 10 in the last 12. 

• Options
    Forwards had their heads turned by all this talk about Real Madrid were after them.

Similar to Bonne and QPR!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chelsea team of players who didn't start tonight:

Kepa, Rudiger, Thiago Silva, Tomori, Pulisic, Chilwell, Kante, Mount, Ziyech, Abraham, Giroud.

• Options
    west ham are going to nick a champions league spot , sickening
    Nah, the current top 4 will be the 4 there come the end of the season.
  • Options
    Man City's bench looks a bit weak tonight.......

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Mendy, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Torres, Sterling, Jesus, Agüero
  • Options
    What a brilliant success story City are *yawn*
  • Options
    Man City's bench looks a bit weak tonight.......

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Mendy, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Torres, Sterling, Jesus, Agüero
    That's what spending hundreds of millions of pounds will get you!
  • Options
    Penalty all day long for me. 

VAR punishing Foden for not going down. What a joke. 
  • Options
    Stunning strike from Dwight McNeil to make it 2-0 to Burnley
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And Gudmundsson hits the post a few minutes later!!
  • Options
    Palace win 1-0
    Millwall win 1-0
    Charlton win
  • Options
    John Stones really cant stop scoring in the Premier League now can he

Six years without one, now has four!! 
  • Options
    BT Sport claiming it was at Everton where Lookman made his name???? 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    Can't wait for the Euros. Stones has looked incredible but you know he'll forget how to pass in an England shirt.
  • Options
    Horrible fuck up from Fulham for the second goal

A bigger gift than anything we've offered this season
  • Options

Was looking at his stats. In last 10 games he’s played 90 minutes every other game, the alternative games he’s been unused sub. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Can't wait for the Euros. Stones has looked incredible but you know he'll forget how to pass in an England shirt.
    We'll get the version who almost allowed Fulham to equalise right after he put them 1-0 up
  • Options

Was looking at his stats. In last 10 games he’s played 90 minutes every other game, the alternative games he’s been unused sub. 
    Really annoying when you have him in your Fantasy side!
  • Options

Really annoying when you have him in your Fantasy side!
    That goes for all City players! The likes of KDB, Sterling, Mahrez, Foden and Gundogen are all big points scorers and all of them are missing from the starting line up tonight.