Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• JohnBoyUK said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    They need to sack Hodgson come the summer and get in some unrealistic flop of a Manager who cant rebuild them
    No need to sack him when his contract runs out at the end of this season!
    Even better, increases the possibility of him going.

Cant think of someone decent who'd genuinely want to go there and could make them better
    14 of their squad are out of contract this summer too

https://www.football.london/crystal-palace-fc/crystal-palace-contracts-transfer-news-19608491.amp

They need massive squad investment and are bang in trouble.

Dunno, that is some big and useless wages off their books in that list which may allow them ability to reinvest more.  I half hope Eddie Howe gets it, did badly at Hull, spent big money badly at Bournemouth and likes to play the right way which for a small club almost always ends up in relegation in the end.

Whatever, I just hope they go down and fast.  Trouble is those coming up from the Championship look like classic relegation fodder to me.
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    JohnBoyUK said:
    They need to sack Hodgson come the summer and get in some unrealistic flop of a Manager who cant rebuild them
    No need to sack him when his contract runs out at the end of this season!
    Even better, increases the possibility of him going.

Cant think of someone decent who'd genuinely want to go there and could make them better
    14 of their squad are out of contract this summer too

https://www.football.london/crystal-palace-fc/crystal-palace-contracts-transfer-news-19608491.amp

They need massive squad investment and are bang in trouble.

Dunno, that is some big and useless wages off their books in that list which may allow them ability to reinvest more.  I half hope Eddie Howe gets it, did badly at Hull, spent big money badly at Bournemouth and likes to play the right way which for a small club almost always ends up in relegation in the end.

Whatever, I just hope they go down and fast.  Trouble is those coming up from the Championship look like classic relegation fodder to me.
    Howe never managed Hull, he went to Burnley for a season.
  • Huge win for Newcastle away at Burnley.

Puts a 6 point gap between them and Fulham and Fulham have played a game more.
  • Huge win for Newcastle away at Burnley.

Puts a 6 point gap between them and Fulham and Fulham have played a game more.
    That basically kills off the relegation battle

With the title all but won, that only leaves the battle for Champions League places
  • Fulham and West Brom straight back down.  Sheffield United lasted a year.  Every team is desperate to get there but it is becoming increasingly difficult to make it and, if lucky enough to do so to actually stay.

• edited April 2021
    And last seasons relegated teams, Norwich and Watford looks certain to come back and Bournemouth are in a playoff position again.
  • Run ins are tough for both sides.

Newcastle have:

West Ham H
    Liverpool A
    Arsenal H
    Leicester A
    Man City H
    Sheff utd H
    Fulham A

Fulham have:

Arsenal A
    Chelsea A
    Burnley H
    Southampton A
    Man Utd A
    Newcastle H

Fulham need to try and get points from somewhere to get themselves in a position for their last day match up where winner stays up.
  • edited April 2021
    Think Fulham have wasted the opportunity with their last few games

Were beating Villa, almost got a point against Wolves and got it back to 1-1 against Leeds
  • Fulham and West Brom straight back down.  Sheffield United lasted a year.  Every team is desperate to get there but it is becoming increasingly difficult to make it and, if lucky enough to do so to actually stay.

Fulham will be fine financially as they didn't splash the cash like they did 2 years ago, but as they had a load of loan players, it will be a massive rebuild in the summer as they all go back
  • Sponsored links:

• Cnuts are getting Champions League ffs 
  • Leicester in serious danger of missing out on the CL 2 season running after a late slump
  • Leicester in serious danger of missing out on the CL 2 season running after a late slump
    Injuries to both Maddison and Barnes ruined their season. 
  • Still can’t believe the season West Ham are having. 
  • 3-0 now.

West ham just 5 points off 2nd as things stand! And they have a fairly easy run in.
  • If it means the bin dippers miss out I have no problem with West ham finishing top four 
  • All credit to West Ham for their form. 

But this is a very very bad Leicester side currently. Think they'll miss out on top 4 if players don't come back soon. 
  • Much prefer West Ham over Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal. Moyes has done a ridiculous job there.
    Credit to whoever is in charge of their scouting too.

Soucek, Coufal, Fornals all unheard of before they signed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Much prefer West Ham over Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal. Moyes has done a ridiculous job there.
    Credit to whoever is in charge of their scouting too.

Soucek, Coufal, Fornals all unheard of before they signed.
    And the decision to bring Lingard in on loan was a masterstroke
  • Kin ell you lot can’t live near too many we won the World Cup West Ham fans 
    fcuk em
    Come on spurs close the gap !! 😳
  • It seems that 3 Leicester players, including Maddison and Perez, broke Covid rules

fcuk em
    Two of my best pals are West Ham and they’re absolutely fine. Different generation of West Ham fans than the ones you know perhaps. They also never give Charlton any stick.
    fcuk em
    Two of my best pals are West Ham and they’re absolutely fine. Different generation of West Ham fans than the ones you know perhaps. They also never give Charlton any stick.
    My scum mates are the best lads in the world , I want them to suffer misery and pain where football is concerned .
    I hate every London club .
    Not long ago we were on a level playing field and even
    finishing above them .
    I like Man City winning things cos I don’t know any of their fans .
    I remember getting pelted with coins when we used to play the appy ammers 
    the only thing going for West Ham is they hate the scum too 
  • Weird that McTominay didn’t get a second booking for the slap on Son?
  • se9addick said:
    Weird that McTominay didn’t get a second booking for the slap on Son?
    Neville said it was accidental so didn’t warrant a card which I don’t really understand either. It’s either a foul and a card or accidental, not a foul and no card. 
  • se9addick said:
    Weird that McTominay didn’t get a second booking for the slap on Son?
    Neville said it was accidental so didn’t warrant a card which I don’t really understand either. It’s either a foul and a card or accidental, not a foul and no card. 
    Exactly, very odd decision. 
  • This game is pretty tasty thoug
  • I thought it was more of a deliberate karate chop. Can’t believe the commentators implying that Son went down too easily.