Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Was it just me that thought the Everton penalty shouldn't have been given. Everton player caught his toe in the turf & that's what made him go down. The Spurs player might have touched him but he was on the way down already.  

And Newcastle were very lucky. W.Ham gifted them their first 2 goals. If Harry was still their manager I would have said some money changed hands....  
  • Let's not forget that if we make the play offs and win at Wembley again v Sunderland,we have got VAR to contend with next season
  • Rarely watch the Prem but watched the 2nd half of Arsenal v Fulham. Karma is a bitch. Fulham cheated for the penalty, and then Arsenal scored in the last seconds of 7 mins of injury time, mostly caused by the time added for a "tactical injury" to their goalkeeper which enabled Spotty to do an impromptu team talk....
  • Fulham giving up a lead. What a surprise.  :|
  • Rarely watch the Prem but watched the 2nd half of Arsenal v Fulham. Karma is a bitch. Fulham cheated for the penalty, and then Arsenal scored in the last seconds of 7 mins of injury time, mostly caused by the time added for a "tactical injury" to their goalkeeper which enabled Spotty to do an impromptu team talk....
    I dont think you understand how football works fella.  Teams are allowed to cheat as much as they like against the Woolwich Nomads.

Absolute sickener of an ending.
  • Mourinho SACkED!
  • edited April 2021
    Jose Mourinho sacked a week before a Cup final- The day after Kane gets injured and misses that final-The day after the announcement that Spurs are part of the "big six" and will join the ESL.

Levy being Levy and paying Jose off won't bother him as Joe Lewis will still be happy with him as Spurs are part of the Super European elite.
  • edited April 2021
    He’s told them he wants no part of this crazy super league. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2021
    He’s told them he wants no part of this crazy super league. 

If that statement is true, it would only be because he knows that his budget would be lower than the other 5 English clubs, plus Harry Kane will know his has to move on now while he can still get a big move. The ankle injuries will start to take their toll on Kane's career and he must want to have trophies with his amazing goal scoring and assist's record.

• I bet there aren't many neutrals not cheering on Leeds tonight!
  • I don’t want West Ham top 4 so come on you filthy scouse cnuts 
    if West Ham got an invite they’d only be matched by Spurs in the sprint to take their place with their money grabbing owners 
  • If the naughty 6 get expelled West Ham will be champions !! 
  • FARKING oxlaid-chamberlain.

I need Liverpool 2-1 for the prediction league!
  • Why on earth are Liverpool time wasting?
  • edited April 2021
    Winkers.
  • “1-0 is never enough to win a game of football” Chris Coleman, 2021
  • Not the worst start for Villa 
  • Sponsored links:

• se9addick said:
    “1-0 is never enough to win a game of football” Chris Coleman, 2021
    Haha, f*ck me he was proper irritating tonight.  You just knew he'd give Bale MOTM even before bloody kick off.
  • Foden is an absolute class act. Pace, skill, goals, he's going to be a top top player for years to come. Whilst he is a real positive for England, I hope Stones isnt back to his previous form. Looked shaky last few weeks. 
  • Foden is an absolute class act. Pace, skill, goals, he's going to be a top top player for years to come. Whilst he is a real positive for England, I hope Stones isnt back to his previous form. Looked shaky last few weeks. 
    Centre back definitely looks our weak spot - Stones and Maguire are both hit & miss, and yet miles better than the other options.
    Centre back definitely looks our weak spot - Stones and Maguire are both hit & miss, and yet miles better than the other options.
    Agreed, such a shame about Gomez as he is probably the most reliable of the three. Although Maguire and Stones have had decent seasons so hopefully doesn't hold us back. Do fear we could ripped apart by a couple of the sides mind, particularly France. 
  • It's always the way that England seem to have a weak position, but gluts in other positions

Whereas previously we had great keepers and solid defenders, now we have great attacking full backs and attacking midfielders, but are weak at CB and in goal
  • JohnBoyUK said:
    se9addick said:
    “1-0 is never enough to win a game of football” Chris Coleman, 2021
    Haha, f*ck me he was proper irritating tonight.  You just knew he'd give Bale MOTM even before bloody kick off.
    He always is, in particular when Spurs played before i nearly switched to mute. He's unbearable 
    He is class, will be interesting to see what position he plays for England and where he fits in. Currently Sterling is out of form so could take his place, or if Grealish doesn't recover well. He has to start! its just where for me
    He is class, will be interesting to see what position he plays for England and where he fits in. Currently Sterling is out of form so could take his place, or if Grealish doesn't recover well. He has to start! its just where for me
    Southgate likes a functional midfield these days so I'd imagine he'll be in a front 3 not in the midfield.
    Southgate likes a functional midfield these days so I'd imagine he'll be in a front 3 not in the midfield.
     agree, can play Right Left or CAM , i dont think he plays in a middle 3
  • Leicester are tearing West Brom apart at the moment.  3-0 so far (43 mins) but it really ought to be 5 or 6.