Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• That’s absolutely ridiculous. 
  • WBA might not avoid the drop but Big Sam has certainly got them fighting and playing
  • Fortunately, it won’t affect the outcome of the game but that decision is unacceptable.
  • Macronate said:
    Fortunately, it won’t affect the outcome of the game but that decision is unacceptable.
    can only be if Bartley, the no5, is deemed to be interfering with play
  • Here's a new one for the VAR haters...

West Brom score against Southampton, gets ruled offside, yet the lines get drawn against the wrong scorer!!

Diagne (the guy who heads it in) in between the No.5 and the Southampton player

The officials got the decision wrong too by the way...
  • West Brom looking very good in the last couple of games - certainly improving.
  • edited April 2021
    West Brom looking very good in the last couple of games - certainly improving.
    A month too late probably, but good for Big Sam's chances of staying in the job after relegation
  • Macronate said:
    Fortunately, it won’t affect the outcome of the game but that decision is unacceptable.
    VAR in its explanation blamed it on the camera angle, they made no mention of Bartley interfering with play
  • edited April 2021
    Macronate said:
    VAR in its explanation blamed it on the camera angle, they made no mention of Bartley interfering with play
    didn't see the game .. the two WBA players close together and only one Saints defender .. a cert for a VAR check .. and Bartley's foot is a toenail in advance of the Saints man's .. so really the right decision according to the new all seeing eye regime
    The whole system must be due a wholesale review in the close season
  • Sponsored links:

• "PSG, Inter Milan and Real Madrid are among a host of clubs monitoring Jesse Lingard's situation ahead of the summer transfer window, sources have told ESPN."

I know he's doing well but seriously? Real Madrid and PSG?!

Be worth it for a repeat of this picture with the Real Madrid bloke thinking: "Who the f**k is this"

• "PSG, Inter Milan and Real Madrid are among a host of clubs monitoring Jesse Lingard's situation ahead of the summer transfer window, sources have told ESPN."

I guess PSG and Bayern both signed Stoke reject Chupo-Moting, stranger things have happened.

Inter have a habit of signing United's.cast offs recently too, Ashley Young, Sanchez, Lukaku.

I've got a feeling a move to West Ham might be more likely though.
  • edited April 2021

"PSG, Inter Milan and Real Madrid are among a host of clubs monitoring Jesse Lingard's situation ahead of the summer transfer window, sources have told ESPN."

I guess PSG and Bayern both signed Stoke reject Chupo-Moting, stranger things have happened.

Inter have a habit of signing United's.cast offs recently too, Ashley Young, Sanchez, Lukaku.

How the hell does scoring six goals in Ligue 1 get you a move to Bayern Munich

Who the hell is his agent? - God himself?
  • edited April 2021

"PSG, Inter Milan and Real Madrid are among a host of clubs monitoring Jesse Lingard's situation ahead of the summer transfer window, sources have told ESPN."

How the hell does scoring six goals in Ligue 1 get you a move to Bayern Munich

Who the hell is his agent? - God himself?
    He spent 10 years in Germany before signing for Stoke so i can kind of see it.

Obviously he's not really a Bayern level player but they only really need someone to backup Lewandowski. A player who's happy to pick up a fairly low wage, sit on the bench most weeks and play a few games per season and not moan about it. People also forget he is an international striker as well, so he's probably ideal for them really.

It's the PSG move that was a bit bizarre as they had loads of other strikers.
  • edited April 2021

I'm assuming the "source" is actually Lingard's agent spreading rumours  ;)

I'm assuming the "source" is actually Lingard's agent spreading rumours  ;)
    Not sure if that would be the best plan though, if West Ham is the realistic & preferred option, best for there to be no other interest to keep the price down for the club so more can be spent on wages?
  • What a finish that was from Sigurdsonn.
  • We are so lucky to have Kane. He could be the best player this country has produced. The bloke is so clinical.
  • Sponsored links:

• Not his ankles again!
  • Looked like a roll. As someone with glass ankles, they swell for a few days and then fine. He was hobbling but looked more precaution with another game in the week than something serious.
  • Looked like a roll. As someone with glass ankles, they swell for a few days and then fine. He was hobbling but looked more precaution with another game in the week than something serious.
    He's got weaker ankles than Jack Wilshere unfortunately.

You have to wonder whether when he does eventually get his move, he'd pass a medical...

• Blimey, thats two proper Spursy goals conceded by West Ham.  Shambles.
  • Beautiful come on the Toon
  • this West Ham team doesnt give up, does ir? done so bloody well to come back and dominate with 10 men.
  • edited April 2021
    Blimey, spoke too soon! 3-2
  • Sheffield United replace Norwich in the Championship next season