Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Both Airman and Cawley manage to create panic by saying November instead of September!
  • Chaisty  now asking judge to give Rio a call and ask for his opinion 
    What about the taxi driving spurs fan? 
  • Thats OK , seven days is not long. 
    unless he wins the right to appeal and then we are looking at a lot longer.
  • Chaisty email sent

• What happens in the next 7 days then?

What happens after those 7 days are up? Do we go through the same scenario as today where Chaisty will obviously try to get another injunction?
  • So what do they hope to achieve in the next 7 days?
  • 🤬 those dirty northern scumbags
  • Both Airman and Cawley manage to create panic by saying November instead of September!
    How is that possible? Was Cawley just using Airman’s updates as source material or was he actually on the call?
  • Ability to vary the timing of the injunction too. 

We're fucked. 

Chaisty is just going to vary it all the way up to the appeal and we start all over again. He's got his injunction through the backdoor.
    what do you mean "Chaisty is just going to vary it all the way up to the appeal" ?
  • I am so fed up of these cnuts. This temporary injunction is going to cost us more time we simply don't have. All they're interested in is money. Just fuck off and leave our club alone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Judge has advised they won't be successful though. Can TS pay PE to go away before then?
  • edited September 2020
    Cawley has updated to say September now. Bloody hell.
    Has anyone seen Cawley & ForeverAddickted in the same room  ;)
  • Thats OK , seven days is not long. 
    unless he wins the right to appeal and then we are looking at a lot longer.
    We have to do it all over again next week. What a joke of a decision. 
  • TS giving it 99.9% sure the takeover would happen this week. By making that quote he has shot himself in the foot.
  • The judge has effectively backtracked there....Pearce with a last minute OG
  • Cawley confirms typo re date!!!!
  • Somebody please summarise the permeations. 
  • Sponsored links:

• What happens if the CoA give a date? Then it keeps dragging out?
  • Judge has advised they won't be successful though. Can TS pay PE to go away before then?
    I hope he doesn't and PE loses next week and has another week of lawyer bills to pay
  • edited September 2020
    Fuck em , give me administration and (all the stress that comes with it) Barclay and let these fucking parasites chew themselves to death cucking funts
  • Rob7Lee said:
    Club can’t now be sold until 4pm on September 9th. #cafc
    Sept 9th?
    He's effectively over turned what he said yesterday of not giving the injunction, but has now given it but time limited to 7 days.
    Can we appeal this. 

No,  thought not.

This is CAFC through & through. Always fucked.
  • Ability to vary the timing of the injunction too. 

We're fucked. 

Chaisty is just going to vary it all the way up to the appeal and we start all over again. He's got his injunction through the backdoor.
    what do you mean "Chaisty is just going to vary it all the way up to the appeal" ?
    "Each party given liberty to apply to vary the injunction but judge says he doesn’t encourage it."
  • A week is fine. As I said earlier it's annoying, but a minor inconvenience.
    Isn’t it just a week to obtain leave to appeal? I.e. if that’s granted the potential delay would be significantly longer?
  • So can someone explain what this means. What is going to happen in 7 days, another hearing or what? 
  • J BLOCK said:
    So can someone explain what this means. What is going to happen in 7 days, another hearing or what? 
    Same hearing as yesterday but in the court of appeal I think
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!