Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    Come on all those who got in, keep us updated FFS.
    Boring fart is back on arguing the judge has to grant an injunction otherwise the trial for damages in November is pointless
    Thanks. Can someone let the Judge know I will hold a £1 so that each party will be able to get their money.
  • Options
    Chaisty must be a Rugby fan.
  • Options
    There is evidence of a sale though, isn’t there?
  • Options
    Someone just called judge/Chaisty an utter see you next Tuesday.

Was Chaisty the judge an all then? That's gotta be another conflict of interest
    Ha! I couldn't tell where the insult was directed tbh.
  • Options
    If the injunction is granted, could TS pay off Elliott so he withdraws the injunction?
    I guess he could, but would you? If it meant paying ESI v1 and v2 then he’s paying one party for something they don’t own. If it was my money then I would wait until the trial sorts out who actually owns the club to avoid any madness later on.  
  • Options
    HAs there been a decision or not?

I thought it had finished ad was going to trial?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    If the injunction is granted, could TS pay off Elliott so he withdraws the injunction?
    Think that's the only hope if PE gets the injunction 
  • Options
    That is probably Elliott's and Farnell's master plan, looks like it may work
  • Options
    Oh dear

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    HAs there been a decision or not?

I thought it had finished ad was going to trial?
    Nah judge hasnt decided yet

Sounds very likely that a trial will be the outcome
  • Options
    Interjection there!
  • Options
    Jesus.

Some people just can't help themselves.
  • Options
    Chaisty says if that gets to a stage where they (Panorama Magic} can show "compelling evidence" then "we might have that further argument".
  • Options
    Some idiot unmuting his mic to tell the judge that ‘it’s because Chris Farnell is a C**t”
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    There is evidence of a sale though, isn’t there?

Hopefully more than merely a Danish American bloke expressing interest on twitter .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who is going to pay the wages?
  • Options
    This is utterly painful.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Mihal has fucked us 
    Have to agree that it's looking that way... Think he better slink off somewhere as pelters may be coming his way if it goes Pete tong! 

I'm a bit lost here, what did MM do that's caused this reaction?
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    J BLOCK said:
    Mihal has fucked us 
    Have to agree that it's looking that way... Think he better slink off somewhere as pelters may be coming his way if it goes Pete tong! 

Would you rather rewrite the evidence or dislodge him and Kreamer so we have a new legal team if there's a trial to come?
  • Options
    Better get another bunch of Roses and round up the Interflora Boys !
  • Options
    Will the offer to pay Elliott his money back plus fifty grand get mentioned and turn the tide?
  • Options
    Is LK getting another crack aswell?
  • Options
    what is the point of him carrying on talking. He is saying the same things in different ways 
  • Options
    Even the opposition saying we played a crap game.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Chaisty says if there is no evidence of any imminent sale, "where is the risk in a temporary injunction?"
    Why is there no ‘evidence’ of an imminent sale? The potential owner is literally going to our games ffs and the EFL have been dealing with his lawyers.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!