Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• ct_addick said:
    Does the judge not understand our predicament? Elliot and Chaisty be prepared for a bunch of flowers to be delivered. Ironically my son is at law school but I cannot understand these lawyers defending these con-men and crooks. 

money
  • If anyone knows Jimmy Hart you should text him and tell him to stop misbehaving - he’s going to get himself into trouble. 
  • Chizz said:
    TS won't wait until November. 

Are you Thomas Sandgaard's spokesman ?
    Did he tell you that on Twitter ?
    Or is that just your opinion ?

• aliwibble said:
    "Chaisty says defendant could come forward with new evidence between now and November to get an injunction lifted."
    Such as the EFL have pulled their finger out and ruled on his appeal? If this goes south, looks like protests at the EFL are certain.
    This is encouraging surely. Show TS is incoming and more evidence as to risks we are under and we move on.
  • ct_addick said:
    Does the judge not understand our predicament? Elliot and Chaisty be prepared for a bunch of flowers to be delivered. Ironically my son is at law school but I cannot understand these lawyers defending these con-men and crooks. 

money

He wants to get into Cannabis law lol
  • se9addick said:
    If anyone knows Jimmy Hart you should text him and tell him to stop misbehaving - he’s going to get himself into trouble. 
    Genuinely don't think people care mate
  • edited September 2020
    We’ve lost this one haven’t we
  • Notice there weren't any objections to Farnell being called a c***
    Can't argue with a fact 
  • Part of me says we're fucked and TS will walk away if this drags on until November.

Another part says TS will just say right i'll pay both ESI 1 and 2, a couple of million each to fuck off. 
    Pay them fuck all.
    Let them both drown in a pile of legal fees.
    Ideally we could, but realistically we need them out asap. TS needs to get rid of them sharpish so we can sign players and get going. We can't wait until November, will he even want to wait that long?

I'm relaxed  for now, as surely TS must've prepared for either side in this case winning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Doesn't sound good here
  • sammy391 said:
    We’ve lost this one haven’t we
    Probably. It's Charlton! 
  • edited September 2020
    Sounds like Chaisty took LK to the cleaners.....it does warrant the question whether TS has submitted a written offer?
  • But the worst case scenario is that neither side has won and we may not know who owns us until November!
  • ross1 said:
    Chaisty says if there is no evidence of any imminent sale, "where is the risk in a temporary injunction?"
    The fecking risk is that club is still under an embargo & so we can't buy any players. Can't Lauren fucking make this point VERY STRONGLY. 
    No.  Its not legally revelent, unless it is because it will decrease the value of the assist.  Which has been stated and excepted as £1.
  • Trying to keep up with this, but was LK not able to mention the imminent takeover by TS for a certain reason? Surely if the judge knew that we have a willing buyer who is genuine then an injunction makes no sense for the club. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Trying to keep up with this, but was LK not able to mention the imminent takeover by TS for a certain reason? Surely if the judge knew that we have a willing buyer who is genuine then an injunction makes no sense for the club. 
    It wasn't in MM's evidence and she can't bring her own evidence.
  • edited September 2020
    Sadly I think we've lost this. I can't see us surviving until November, so we're relying on someone to pay all these crooks off.

Makes me sick. I just want to go back to watching us play football.
  • But the worst case scenario is that neither side has won and we may not know who owns us until November!
    November was the earliest date that the judge thought the case could be heard, no guarantee it would be then. 
  • Wonder if farnell and or Elliot are with boring fucker. He seems to turn and pull faces 
  • Trouble is both sides are crooks, alt those saying how great MM was and how he should be offered a job on any new setup must feel bloody stupid.

The mans an idiot and a liar, please somebody who does twatter tell him.
    He has given evidence that wasn't sufficiently robust. Is that his fault or Kreamer's or someone else's?
     But he doesn't really care about the good of the club.

He is solely concentrated on the claimant and defender.
  • Hopefully TS just ups what he was gonna pay slightly, and just splits it down the middle between Elliott and Panorama. 
  • ct_addick said:
    Sounds like Chaisty took LK to the cleaners.....it does warrant the question whether TS has submitted a written offer?
    If you read back through this thread, LK took Chaisty to the cleaners.  He waffled and waffled without providing any evidence, she was succinct and pointed out all the facts.

Agreed, she was excellent. But MM had tied her laces together before the race
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!