Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    ct_addick said:
    Sounds like Chaisty took LK to the cleaners.....it does warrant the question whether TS has submitted a written offer?
    Not at all, she spoke the better game, but sounds like she was dealt a busted flush with a signed contract. 
  • Options
    I doubt we will hear from MM again after that nonsense of a showing. Any of us could have done better. Even Elfs with his current predicament!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    The Law is ridiculous.

A few years back one of my daughters had a small claim as a result of a Party Wall dispute and one of the surveyors deciding to go ex parte (row out the other surveyor and make the decision himself).

Under the Party Wall legislation she could gamble £36 K (including VAT) none of us had or agree to set aside with both parties losing what they had spent.

She took the second action but decided to lodge a small claim for professional negligence against the surveyor that went ex parte.

Long story short the judge said everything about her case was correct and the surveyor had acted improperly but because the facility of the Party Wall Act existed she should have spent £36K she didn't have and claimed it back via the Party Wall legislation. Therefore the small claim was rejected because it was an 'improper channel.'

We are about to see another example of the Law's stupidity I fancy.

• Options
    Trying to keep up with this, but was LK not able to mention the imminent takeover by TS for a certain reason? Surely if the judge knew that we have a willing buyer who is genuine then an injunction makes no sense for the club. 
    It wasn't in MM's evidence and she can't bring her own evidence.
    Thanks mate. Although odd that MM wouldn't mention ESI are in a position to sell the club this week. 
  • Options
    Mihail f**** up big time.

Not really surprising when you look at the fact that he was appointed by a fraud.
    MM or Kreamer? How was the evidence that went forward in MMs name compiled and checked?
  • Options
    Mihail f**** up big time.

Not really surprising when you look at the fact that he was appointed by a fraud.
    He done what he was paid to do.
    Don't trust this prick one bit
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Sounds like Chaisty took LK to the cleaners.....it does warrant the question whether TS has submitted a written offer?
    If you read back through this thread, LK took Chaisty to the cleaners.  He waffled and waffled without providing any evidence, she was succinct and pointed out all the facts.
    No evidence of a deal to buy the club though? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Trying to keep up with this, but was LK not able to mention the imminent takeover by TS for a certain reason? Surely if the judge knew that we have a willing buyer who is genuine then an injunction makes no sense for the club. 
    It wasn't in MM's evidence and she can't bring her own evidence.
    Thanks mate. Although odd that MM wouldn't mention ESI are in a position to sell the club this week. 
    I'm not sure when it was submitted.

Has been mentioned that some kind of pre-trial took place on 19th Aug so might've had to submit evidence before that? Or maybe he couldn't reference TS due to NDA's or maybe he's just stupid.
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Not sure if we have 'lost' as such.

I would hope that TS has planned for this contingency and with Freshfields I am sure he has. 
    Hopefully, although many were confident that Elliott’s case was weak and in-fact this injunction request would never get as far as todays’s trial. Not only did it get to trial, he’s about to bloody win. 
  • Options
    We need to sell Phillips which will pay wages and open up a slot for a CB. Then we struggle on trying to be as best placed we can at the next window, by then we will hopefully have TS in charge. Or this gets sorted out of court.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    ct_addick said:
    If you read back through this thread, LK took Chaisty to the cleaners.  He waffled and waffled without providing any evidence, she was succinct and pointed out all the facts.

Agreed, she was excellent. But MM had tied her laces together before the race
    You think Kreamer didn't review the evidence before it was submitted? Serious question as i dont know but assume she would have.
  • Options
    I'm guessing Mihail is no longer invited to join the Sandgaard party (if it ever happens)?
  • Options
    More for the SRA, I'd say
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Mahail sounds like a stooge going by some of these posts. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    What has/ hasn't Mihail done that has affected today please?  (I've not picked up on it on the thread)
  • Options
    If we wanna drag the metaphor out properly: Problem is that esi 1 were playing for a draw and spent the game tactically fouling a timewasting

We just need to see if var judges the ball crossed the line
  • Options
    Mihail works for a useless, greedy lying crook. If he was so good, he would do better. Showed today why he hasn't.
  • Options
    Sounding more and more like the injunction is going to be granted
  • Options
    Part 1 - Judge concludes the is a triable case.
    Part 2 - are damages adequate remedy?
  • Options
    Sounding more and more like the injunction is going to be granted
    I thought that there was no imminent sale. Not needed. 😉
  • Options
    Why didn’t Mihail just include the two NDA’s in the evidence? Clear sign of potential takeover.
    Doesnt confirm how far along they are tho
  • Options
    He’s going to give the injunction 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!