Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Judge believes he has the power to make an injunction pending an intervention by the court of appeal.
    I have absolutely no idea what that means .
    I think it means he can grant a short injunction until the court of appeal decide whether Lex Dominus have grounds for appeal. Not certain though. 
  • Kreamer raising the fact that Chaisty's point of law (in which he is seeking a short-term injunction) relates to a Family Court - she is saying it is in relation to a change of situation to children.

Oooh (in the voice of Mickey Flanagan) well done Lauren!
  • edited September 2020
  • Think LK should counter propose proceeds of sale to be kept on account pending decision on appeal being granted, got to be better than a delay to sale
  • Kreamer arguing against interim injunctions. "I note made orally - with no notice to me or anyone instructing my client." Said they must have known they were looking to launch an appeal.
  • Come on Lauren!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2020
    i would love it if Kreamer sticks on a Charlton top to end it. 
    There is absolutely ZERO conflict of interest in LK representing Panorama and being a recent, former board member of CAST and current and passionate Addick.
    CAFC is not a party to the proceedings and to the extent that she has an emotional interest in the asset in dispute, that is completely immaterial to the claim and the defence.
    There are however MULTIPLE conflicts of interest for Mr Farnell who lodged this complaint and has represented both parties to these proceedings - bloody rich for PE's QC to kvetch about it.
    Kvetch.  Not a word we hear enough of @PeanutsMolloy   One for @SE7toSG3

Along with pyrrhic and draconian from their QC.
    Straight from the courtroom of Judge Judy 

Injunction?

• It feels like Elliott(tt)'s hanging off the cliff and we're just prying away the fingers one by one. Hope we get it done and fully Wile. E. Coyote the mf.
  • edited September 2020
    Chaisty is seeking the injunction that he sought yesterday by the back door, says Kreamer. Refused injunctions and appeals common but Chaisty has produced no relevant precedent.
    Go on, Lauren!

Chaisty just slings mud.
  • Kreamer knows nothing about Football League World. Says that Mihail's comments on the official website were exactly the same that the judge had in front of him yesterday. That MM said talks were progressively positively. "There is nothing new there."
    MM redeems himself with his cautious website updates!
  • Kreamer says it Chaisty will be attempting to "obtain relief by the back door and is not to be encouraged".
  • Chaisty now quoting the Sandgaard piece on our website. (SLP)
  • Cawley's updates are very good today!
  • Kreamer says it Chaisty will be attempting to "obtain relief by the back door and is not to be encouraged".
    Sounds painful  :o
  • Sponsored links:

• Getting a bit feisty now!
    Post Kenneth Williams here -
  • Enjoying this one today.. Chaisty getting a shade more ragey. Not his finest showing. :blush:
  • He's providing his own evidence ffs!
  • Oh dear, come on Lauren.
  • Chaisty now quoting the Sandgaard piece on our website. (SLP)
    Shut up you scummy cunt
    Sorry :(
    😂🤣😘
  • If Chaisty's voice goes up one more octave I don't think anyone bar dogs in the same room as us will be able to hear him.
  • Chaisty complaining that Kreamer should know what her client is doing in terms of negotiations with @SandgaardThomas - says she is representing Panorama not @CAStrust.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!