Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Clarke R.I.P

Comments

• Options
    Sad day. 
  • Options
    Such sad news. RIP Steve.
  • Options
    Sad RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news. RIP Steve.
  • Options
    Massive loss we were so lucky he was one of us. Thoughts with his family and friends R.I.P
  • Options
    Genuinely shocked to hear this. Proper Charlton and a great loss to the activist branch of the supporters. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP Steve
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this. RIP Steve 
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    That is so dreadful. Condolences to Steve's family at this horrendous time for them.

RIP Steve
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP. He is a huge part of the fight to get our Charlton back. I didn’t know him but had a few chats with him over the years at CAST meetings and games.
  • Options
    There is never a good time for fans to lose one of our own who has worked so long and hard on behalf us and the club we all love.

It is especially sad when we believe that - finally - after a decade of owners who have not given us the stability we all crave, the tide may finally have turned.

My thoughts and sympathy to Steve's family and close friends.
  • Options
    RIP Steve
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Spent many a meeting with Steve on behalf of Charlton and our supporters. 

So sorry to read of his passing. 
  • Options
    Such sad news. Lovely bloke & did a great  job as the fans member on the Board.

RIP.
  • Options
    I remember listening to Millennum Radio/Charlton Live back in the 80s,when I could receive it in Kent. Steve Clarke was sometimes a presenter with Clive R,Mark Mansfield, and
     the banter with Vic from Charlton. Hope in can watch Charlton in Heaven in the good years to come.
  • Options
    RIP Steve 
  • Options
    Oh my what a terrible shock.
    I'm taken aback and deeply saddened, it scarcely seems believable.
    RIP Steve and my thoughts are with his family and friends.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Steve.
  • Options
    RIP Steve
  • Options
    very sad news RIP Steve
  • Options
    Only spoke with him once or twice but this is rubbish news. RIP Steve
  • Options
    Sad news indeed. His name was always linked with Charlton. RIP 
  • Options
    So sad.  RIP Steve, you certainly made your mark.  
  • Options
    Awful news. So sad to hear this. Never knew him but recognised him as such a key and good guy in our history. 

RIP Steve. Thoughts with your family. 
  • Options
    I didn't know him but recognise the name as an enduring one amongst fans' organisations over many years.

RIP and condolences to his family and friends.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Proper bloke and what's this forums all about respecting people like Steve..RIP...