Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Steve Clarke R.I.P

Comments

• Options
    RIP Steve
  • Options
    Very sad news.
  • Options
    RIP Steve
  • Options
    RIP nothing but consolescnes to his family

Thak you for all you have done. 
  • Options
    RIP a much respected fan that will leave another hole in our fanbase in this tough year. 
  • Options
    RIP Steve.
  • Options
    R.I.P.
  • Options
    RIP Steve 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never met Steve but his name was seen in many places and clearly a huge loss to the Charlton family.  Condolences to his family. May he rest in peace.
  • Options
    Known Steve for a long time but hadn't hadn't seen him for a while - obviously. Had no idea he was ill. This is tragic news. RIP Steve. No doubt 2020 has indeed been a terrible year for everyone.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Met Steve during the  Valley Party campaign and then sat for years in the East Stand Block G with him - a lovely man, such a Gentleman. RIP Steve. 
  • Options
    RIP, Steve. Many thanks for all you did on behalf of the rest of us.
  • Options
    RIP Steve
  • Options
    RIP Steve.
  • Options
    RIP Steve, and thanks for your work on behalf of all of us.
    Condolences to his family and, from the tributes here, his many friends. 
  • Options
    Rest in Peace Steve and sincere condolences to your family & friends
  • Options
    I’ve just read the trust’s statement. Terrible loss to bear. Thoughts are with his family, friends and colleagues . RIP Steve. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I only knew Steve through the Valley Party and he was simply such a genuine person that you had to like him.
    A terribly sad loss on what would have been a happy weekend.
    Sincere condolences to his family and friends.
    Steve, you will always be remembered by those who love our great club.
    RIP.
  • Options
    I didnt know Steve personally but I knew what he did and was involved in. Very sad to hear and my sympathy is with Steves friends and family 

Rest in peace Steve 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    That is truly shocking and deeply sad news. Someone who put an enormous amount of work in on behalf of the club and its supporters over so many years. RIP Steve
  • Options
    Didnt know him personally but very much a voice from our Valley over the last 30 years. Rip and condolences to his family.
  • Options
    Like Weegie, I got to know Steve through the CAST board - he had a calm, assured and unruffled manner - something vitally important when dealing with the awful shenanigans going on in the ownership of this club over the last number of years. 
    A sad and untimely loss 
    RIP Steve  
  • Options
    I don’t think Steve appreciated my abuse of the various linesmen at Charlton games. I’m really struggling to comprehend this loss.
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP Steve