Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2020
    iamdan said:
    3am - MM out getting grub according to insta 🤣
    His eyes look weird as well, there barely open not sure if he is tired or pissed 

Either way he wont be playing Wednesday once Bowyer reads him the riot act.

Doesn't look like he is gonna change his ways anytime soon either, bet someone like Pratley a proper professional is asleep by now

EDIT: just watched it again definitely looks more wasted than tired
  • Options
    Hmmm. Something tells me he won’t be with us beyond this season. 

• Options
    We don't know the full story here so we shouldn't all rush to condemn him. Obviously he can do what he wants on a Saturday night as i assume the squad have today off but what i would say is that if you're going to be out at 3 in the morning just keep it to yourself, why post it online and potentially cause trouble for yourself?

Ultimately though if he works hard in training on Monday i don't think Bowyer will give a fuck.
  • Options
    Whenever our team start to rely on one player or even focus on getting the ball to one player it seems to go wrong. Once Liam Gallagher became that player he was double marked ,became tired and ineffective , Ricky Holmes for all his talent just went in circles. Bowyer has to get across to Maddison and the rest of the team that he is not there to do it on his own. Partnerships between the likes of Morgan , Gilbey and Maddison need to really click.
  • Options
    Looks to be pissed up in his car, what a bellend 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Players have a free pass on Saturday night after games
    Exactly. 
    I shall judge him on what he does on a Saturday afternoon from 3pm onwards. 
    Not on what he does later that night. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Exactly. 
    So you’re probably just as annoyed as everyone else then.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Exactly. 
    So you’re probably just as annoyed as everyone else then.
    Not overly impressed by him so far I must admit. 
    But I expect him to play an important role as the season progresses. 
  • Options
    Let's just get this right before it rumbles on. He was not drunk, or under the influence of any other substance - he is always doing that squinty/pouty/cringy look whenever he gets in front of the camera.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shrew said:
    Whenever our team start to rely on one player or even focus on getting the ball to one player it seems to go wrong. Once Liam Gallagher became that player he was double marked ,became tired and ineffective , Ricky Holmes for all his talent just went in circles. Bowyer has to get across to Maddison and the rest of the team that he is not there to do it on his own. Partnerships between the likes of Morgan , Gilbey and Maddison need to really click.
    Liam Gallagher ha ha 
  • Options
    Links?
  • Options
    It's on his Instagram stories, not sure you can link Instagram stories
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmm after watching them insta posts. I think he needs help. That's not normal behaviour for anyone let alone a footballer. 
    I think it's pretty wierd, but I wouldn't say it's not normal behaviour for anyone. This sort of behaviour is pretty common on social media. 
  • Options
    1 year contract was wise!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even though he's got huge future contracts on the line he still posts dickhead social media stuff that highlight his unprofessionalism. Is he really that thick?
  • Options
    Jesus he’s singing in a drive through queue.

some people are absolutely desperate for him to fuck up

Don't think that is the case. Most are just really frustrated and wanted him to tear this league up again.

I hope I'm wrong, but signs from the games I've seen suggest he's a million miles away from that.
    This is last chance saloon for him.
    Luckily, we will no longer be held to ransom by players like Maddison
  • Options
    OMG he’s up so late we better start scape goating him sharpish.
  • Options
    Looks like he’s mentally struggling. I hope he pulls through this difficult period. I don’t care what he does on the pitch I’d much rather he was happy off it. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    If I only knew there were so many psychologist on here, would have saved me a fortune when looking for one in the past 
    He’s said it himself that he’s struggled mentally. You don’t have to be a psychologist to have enough human empathy to recognise when someone’s finding life difficult. 

When someone with a history of mental health issues is singing “Smile Like You Mean It” at 3am, with the caption “smile through the pain”, there are major red flags. 

There’s really no need to be so snide at people’s legitimate concerns.
    100 percent. Very concerning. Really hope we can help him out