Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Government urged to allow return of fans (ed. Limited crowds to return in Tiers 1&2)

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    But I buy a season ticket for my son. I live in Kent and he lives in a tier2 area. You can’t just go on the information they hold.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    But I buy a season ticket for my son. I live in Kent and he lives in a tier2 area. You can’t just go on the information they hold.
    There will need to be an element of trust and honesty - it isn’t possible for the club to know for sure which tier everyone lives in. 
  • Options
    So, if I've caught up correctly, Gillingham for example won't have any fans allowed? If I were them I'd be feeling its a bit unfair. 
    Is it possible that in Jan/Feb London moves into Tier 3 and Kent moves to tier 2 so the boot is on the other foot?  It seems a bit of a strange way for a competition to be decided in a fair way with home/away advantage.
    Maybe I'm over thinking it and this possibility can't happen but reckon there could be dramas ahead.
  • Options
    It's either that or no-one's allowed spectators until we're all in Tier 2 or below, and that's likely to be a while.
  • Options
    So, if I've caught up correctly, Gillingham for example won't have any fans allowed? If I were them I'd be feeling its a bit unfair. 
    Is it possible that in Jan/Feb London moves into Tier 3 and Kent moves to tier 2 so the boot is on the other foot?  It seems a bit of a strange way for a competition to be decided in a fair way with home/away advantage.
    Maybe I'm over thinking it and this possibility can't happen but reckon there could be dramas ahead.
    The fans don’t actually play in the match.