Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

European Super League - clubs withdrawing p42 onwards.

Comments

• Options
    I would love it of Leeds win the toss and just refuse to kick off. 
  • Options
    Bit weak by Klopp imo. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

The team that lose the toss kick-off!!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I hope they loose it then!!

When did that change? 
  • Options
    Hate Steve Parish sometimes as he speaks so well
    Needs to put his feckin phone on silent though, probably didn’t want to miss a call inviting Palace to the ESL! 
  • Options
    I was going to watch tonight's game but my boycott of these greedy cnuts starts today.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Hate Steve Parish sometimes as he speaks so well
    Needs to put his feckin phone on silent though, probably didn’t want to miss a call inviting Palace to the ESL! 
    Or a call from Susanna Reid!
  • Options
    I was going to watch tonight's game but my boycott of these greedy cnuts starts today.
    Neville made a good point, everyone (other than Liverpool fans) want Leeds to win tonight.
  • Options
    Hope it goes tits up for all those clubs but it won’t because people are arseholes enough to pay stupid money to watch the sham. Impressed with the French and German clubs for standing firm. Said it before but every year I fall out of love with football a little bit more. I’m not that far from the end of the rope now. 
    Football is alive, well and very loveable in the non-league world. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Not one owner has the balls to make a comment.
    Just greedy bastards who lust after money and who don't give a Fuck for the genuine fans from England, Spain and Italy. 

The TV companies of the world must've given a positive response to the Closed shop League or otherwise this will turn into a PR disaster.

JP Morgan have got involved because of their standing in the USA and Asia.

• Options
    Got to be grateful to palace for stopping me watch MOTD and many a Premiership fixture due to them still partaking in it 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    bobmunro said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

When did that change? 
    Always been the case I think - winning the toss gives you choice of ends.
  • Options
    Those the Gods wish to destroy they first make them mad.
  • Options
    I’m close to turning this game off, just feels so boring and pointless knowing nothing is at stake. 
  • Options
    I’m close to turning this game off, just feels so boring and pointless knowing nothing is at stake. 
    Wasn’t that much at stake beforehand tbh.
  • Options
    Neville made a good point, everyone (other than Liverpool fans) want Leeds to win tonight.
    The Liverpool fans I know want Leeds to win! 
  • Options
    Stop West Ham getting top 4 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    bobmunro said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

When did that change? 
    Always been the case I think - winning the toss gives you choice of ends.
    It always used to be kick off or choose ends if you won it. 
  • Options
    This is a pre-cursor to what many of these ESL games will be like.

Played in half empty stadiums, few, if any, away supporters, little real atmosphere and the game totally boring and irrelevant as there is nothing riding on it. 
  • Options
    This is a pre-cursor to what many of these ESL games will be like.

Played in half empty stadiums, few, if any, away supporters, little real atmosphere and the game totally boring and irrelevant as there is nothing riding on it. 
    Sounds like a regular Charlton away fixture 
  • Options
    They’ve broken a Premier League rule, they need to come out now tell them to back-track in the idea or be  expelled to the Football League ASAP.

The Football League can determine what league they go into and stick them all in league 2.

I can’t see the top players wanting to play in “friendlies” week in week out. Tottenham v Arsenal no chance they can win it, no relegation - a complete waste of time.

Watch them come running back when faced with a season in League 2! 

These are businessmen treating us like customers not fans & we know all about that. 

Disgrace. 
  • Options
    At walking football tonight a fair mix of fans including a fair few Man U and Man C as well as other non bog 6.

Everybody thinks it is a shit idea and there was talk of no longer supporting bog 6 teams.
  • Options
    Let's be brutally honest and look at the geographical and demographic of the fans of the so called " top six clubs".

The % of the true local fans diminished when these clubs sold their souls for monetary gain, all of which are deeply guilty off. 

I genuinely know a London based Liverpool season ticket holder who is both disgusted and disappointed at this choice, instead of midweek week games to anfield or uk based is he expected to travel to Spain or Italy to remain relevant now to keep his season ticket, is he been forced out to allow more tourists to buy 5/10/15 season passes at double the cost. 

Its a fucking piss take and I feel sorry for the true fans of the clubs of which we all take the piss out off it. It ain't the clubs, players that will lose out, it will be the working man who supports them. 
  • Options
    Bet Celtic and Rangers are "HOT" for this ESL, The Scot Prem has been this model for years.