Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 20th October 7pm | Match thread

Comments

• We should have made a sub early doors. Jees Washington looks awful.
    1. 41'

Post update

Foul by Andrew Shinnie (Charlton Athletic).

2. 41'

Post update

Ethan Robson (Blackpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

• Chunes said:
    Ten against ten. Brilliant. 
    To be honest I’m happy with that. We’ve always been useless 11 v 10 and I’d be more confident of a win than before now.
    True.
  • Knew that ref would even things up have a feeling he ain't done yet,first time for him I believe for league one came up from lower divisions trying to make his mark.
  • Don’t pick him again, please 
  • Great cross Watson
  • Woodburn blazes over the bar.
  • Have a feeling were going to see Bogle with his hands on his head quite a bit this season.
  • Would also like to know why Purrington wasnt protected against Hamilton

Am not defending him but they were targetting so why not get someone out there to help him out?
  • Sponsored links:

• 42'

Post update

Attempt missed. Omar Bogle (Charlton Athletic) header from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Ben Watson with a cross.

• Most impressive for me are our two centre backs
  • 43'

Post update

Attempt missed. Ben Woodburn (Blackpool) right footed shot from outside the box.

• Have a feeling were going to see Bogle with his hands on his head quite a bit this season.
    Have a feeling were going to see Bogle with his hands on his head quite a bit this season.
    Needs more chances than Bonne
  • What a joke this has been. Bowyer not been nearly aggressive enough since they went down to 10 and Purrington was getting ran every single time their winger got the ball. Complete waste of the man advantage. 
  • Purrington should have been taken off 10 minutes ago, Hamilton has been targeting him because of his yellow
    I agree with that. Should have taken him off as soon as he got the yellow card and brought on someone who can actually pass the ball on the floor. 
  • After a season without one totally forgotten what having a player sent off feels like
  • Charwill said:
    I I don’t often post But we look really good until we get into the opposition half!! No player stepping up and purrington then gets a red!!
    Does bowyer always look to set up not to lose and snatch the odd goal
    no belief in this team 

I agree that Bow is too negative. He needs to get out of that mindset quickly if we are to achieve anything this season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Charwill said:

Most impressive for me are our two centre backs
     Innis reminds me of a young Tony Adams
  • Chunes said:
    Ten against ten. Brilliant. 
    To be honest I’m happy with that. We’ve always been useless 11 v 10 and I’d be more confident of a win than before now.
    Teams probably practice so often in training these days to combat going down to ten men

Having an extra man isnt the advantage it used to be as teams have learnt how to deal with it

Need a side to go down to nine men to properly suffer now
  • That’s why there are 10 pages of stuff already. I didn’t realise it kicked off at 7. Still 1-1 on reds.
  • 44'

Post update

Offside, Blackpool. Demetri Mitchell tries a through ball, but CJ Hamilton is caught offside.

• Purrington has been a complete liability and weakling for months now! 

This should give maatsen a good chance!
  • Just a shame we don't have anyone else in the squad who can play LB in preference to Purrington.
    Well hopefully he's on the bench getting matchfit. Maatsen is an LB isnt he?
  • Leuth said:
    What the actual fuck is our STRIKER doing at left-back against ten men??
    We have a striker ???
  • What an idiot, as soon as he did it you knew the ref couldn’t wait to show the second yellow.

We have a left back on the bench after the first yellow Purrington should have been sacrificed and taken off.

Exactly the same as when Sarr was sent off after 39 seconds against  AFC ref looking to level up.

absolutely fuming.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!