Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wayne Mumford appointed as Commercial Director

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Or maybe he resigned at the end of the season and will be around for a while working his notice.
    Yea I think this is correct, notice was certainly handed in 2 weeks ago! Believe he has another role lined up
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Or maybe he resigned at the end of the season and will be around for a while working his notice.
    Yea I think this is correct, notice was certainly handed in 2 weeks ago! Believe he has another role lined up
    Bloke decides to leave job for a better one shock!

Its the end I tell ya, the end 🙄
    What new job does he have lined up? 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    shirty5 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:

No idea & don’t really care tbh.
    He’s a nice guy but if he’s found a better job for himself, good luck to him.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    shirty5 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:

I do apologise, when you said he had a better job, I thought you knew what that was
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:

Not sure that was the reason he was leaving, but he isn't going to be out of work long with his experience. 
  • Options
    Advice from the Daily Mirror 1939.

• Options
    only recently joined the CACT Board tho perhaps suggests he wasn’t planning an exit?
  • Options
    razil said:
    only recently joined the CACT Board tho perhaps suggests he wasn’t planning an exit?
    Do you have to be employed by CAFC to be part of the CACT board?
  • Options
    WSS said:
    razil said:
    Do you have to be employed by CAFC to be part of the CACT board?
    Don’t think so, assume it’s also unpaid 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    shirty5 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:

I do apologise, when you said he had a better job, I thought you knew what that was
    Isn't that usually what happens when you change jobs? Very rare that that isn't the case I'd have thought.

I suppose what constitutes a better job all depends on your view of the club currently. Perhaps manager of the Woolwich McDonalds?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    shirty5 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:

Isn't that usually what happens when you change jobs? Very rare that that isn't the case I'd have thought.

I suppose what constitutes a better job all depends on your view of the club currently. Perhaps manager of the Woolwich McDonalds?
    Don’t get flippant, Callum. It was a fair question which was answered accordingly 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    shirty5 said:
    shirty5 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:

Don’t get flippant, Callum. It was a fair question which was answered accordingly 
    Don't get Shirty, er... Shirty ;)
  • Options
    All going South since Rae Lynn/Sandgaard Jr, got on board
    Shades of Spinal Tap. 🤔
    "Meet our new centre-back pairing, built like the mighty Stonehenge ... "

That is @ElfsborgAddick then & now
    Bring back the flag facility.
  • Options
    Bumped into Wayne at the Valley yesterday. Looking well and "still working on deals". 
    For himself or the club?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:

It’s not a job. It’s a roll apparently.
  • Options
    Bumped into Wayne at the Valley yesterday. Looking well and "still working on deals". 
    Did it hurt?
  • Options
    Der! Obviously working his notice 🙄
    Come on Henners
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    cafc999 said:
    For himself or the club?
    The club

New puma kit looks a bit boring 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    DubaiCAFC said:

It’s not a job. It’s a roll apparently.
    Cheese and Onion?
  • Options
    As I said earlier @KBslittlesis

:smile:
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2022
    People join organisations and leave. Sometimes because a better opportunity, they had also been working on / keeping their eye on turns up. Sometimes because the organisation or job they thought they were signing up for is not up to scratch or things or resources promised don't appear. The organisation that Wayne Mumford moves to will shed some light on that. 
  • Options
    Has it actually been confirmed he is leaving? 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    If you listen to Sandgaard’s latest song you’d know. Confirms our new manager too.
    Though rhyming Taylor with favour was poor but good way to announce it.

Not sure about the B side "15 year plan"
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    If you listen to Sandgaard’s latest song you’d know. Confirms our new manager too.

Listen to it backwards then it will make sense.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Scoham said:

All I can hear is "Paul is dead"
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Scoham said:

All I can hear is "352 is dead"
    Corrected
    "I wish I'd said that"

"You will, Henry, you will"