Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday Woes

Comments

• Options
    I'm sure it's just an oversight by their owner & players will be paid very shortly. No problems & nothing to see here.
    That is two oversights this year, they should bring KM back to sort it out  :)
  • Options
    One can’t help but think this is another scam to get the other six points back.
  • Options
    All they need is Fartsmell & Co to get involved, and offer their assistance,
    should get administration sorted sooner than they think ;)
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Wednesday coming down is not so good if we don't go up. It will mean that there is likely to be a strong team vying for one of the promotion spots next year.
    Then so be it. They deserve to be relegated.

The way they are playing they could get relegated and minus ten points for administration for next season. 🤞 
    They deserved to be relegated last season 
  • Options
    But they weren't relegated last season 
  • Options
    A transfer ban is highly likely if they don’t sort this out. That would reduce any likelihood of them getting out of the mess they are in.
    Any pickings for us as we pass them?
  • Options
    There can't have been too many seasons when both Sheffield clubs came bottom of their divisions!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They will be no hiding from a 12 pts deduction if they go into admin.
  • Options
    They could buy the EFL and lease it back to Rick Parry, Job done 
  • Options
    They must be well and truly fucked. Fiddled the books for about 60m with the ground 'sale' and they're still in financial trouble and it's got them to the dizzy heights of 24th in the Championship.
  • Options
    Fortunately, we get three picks so not too hard to put Millwall in.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    A crying shame for the fans of any football club even if I do want them to be relegated. The EFL should have taken a tougher line on the financial shenanigans there, and anywhere else. Any new owner should be told they have to put sufficient cash into the bank for the first season from day one, no refinancing of assets, no loans, just a straightforward injection of cash.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    A transfer ban is highly likely if they don’t sort this out. That would reduce any likelihood of them getting out of the mess they are in.
    Any pickings for us as we pass them?
    Barry Bannan would fit the ex-Palace theme
  • Options
    A crying shame for the fans of any football club even if I don’t want them to be relegated. The EFL should have taken a tougher line on the financial shenanigans there, and anywhere else. Any new owner should be told they have to put sufficient cash into the bank for the first season from day one, no refinancing of assets, no loans, just a straightforward injection of cash.
    Agree it’s tough on fans, yet I know of a few Wednesday fans who thought it was hilarious they got away with a 12 point deduction only. They didn’t care less how it affected fans of other clubs. 
  • Options
    A crying shame for the fans of any football club even if I do  want them to be relegated. The EFL should have taken a tougher line on the financial shenanigans there, and anywhere else. Any new owner should be told they have to put sufficient cash into the bank for the first season from day one, no refinancing of assets, no loans, just a straightforward injection of cash.
    Agree it’s tough on fans, yet I know of a few Wednesday fans who thought it was hilarious they got away with a 12 point deduction only. They didn’t care less how it affected fans of other clubs. 
    Every fan of every club will happily take another club’s misfortune if it benefits their own club. Sheffield Wednesday fans didn’t set the delayed 12 point deduction, the EFL did. We all said it was a shame about Wigan being relegated because it went into administration but we would have been happy to accept it nearly kept us in championship if Barnsley hadn’t got that late goal
  • Options

Sheffield Wednesday owner Dejphon Chansiri has condemned abuse from supporters towards his 12-year-old son about his running of the club.

Chansiri revealed during a two-and-a-quarter hour press briefing on Thursday that "his kid" had received messages on Instagram from fans criticising him.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55498707

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hahahahahahaha
  • Options
    They’ll be a massive team in league one
  • Options
    I just hope the league intervenes and restores those points taken from them...

MWAH HA HAH HA HAH!
  • Options
    I watched the game. From a not so neutral point of view it was a great match for entertainment value. Wednesday had the lead twice and their fans must have been through the wringer. The hope that kills as all fans know. 
  • Options
    Owlstalk could be lively, does that mean Operation Pig will be back on here?
  • Options
    He is too busy organising the open top bus parade for next season’s inevitable league 1 trophy parade. 
    2nd place will do 
  • Options
    He is too busy organising the open top bus parade for next season’s inevitable league 1 trophy parade. 
    2nd place will do 
    Or 8th. Now they have plus net up there they can stream it as well. 
  • Options
    Agent Meire sowing the seeds....