Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday Woes

Comments

• Options
    Wigan and Wednesday were both relegated because of the losing of points.
    Fans suffering because of crap owners and deliberate malpractice.

At least we were relegated because we were crap in the second half of the season when the injuries meant we were playing 4 players that are now playing in the National League.

Plus we had a myriad of owners who were all crap before Thomas Sandgaard last season.

I just like to see clubs relegated on merit;
    Or lack of merit, not points deduction.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
  • Options
    Schadenfreude....tasty!
  • Options
    So glad they got relagated. Cheats.  Knowing our luck the EFL will award them 20 points to help them on their way to promotion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
  • Options
    Anyone reached out to Barry Bannan to offer commiserations yet?

😎
    palice prick.
  • Options
    Just a shame Rotherham didnt hold on,so glad wed.got relegated,never forget the "always look on the bright side of life",that  started up when we got relegated from the prem first time.Hope they struggle and go straight down to league 2.Good week really,super league Arsenal win sod all and hopefully no European football next year,super league spurs lost and so no champions league.
  • Options
    As much as they should have been relegated last season, then having their 12 pts reduction cut to only 6 pts and then taking it to the last game of the season.

FOOK’em.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    High up in the list of shit stain football clubs.

Leeds
    Smallwall
    Birmingham
  • Options
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Haha brilliant. Can’t wait for Piggy to be back on the forum
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    The state of them, i cant be dealing with those fruit cakes. I mean look at the drawing one of them posted on the last page of that thread. strange bunch. 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    They were keen that the points that should have been deducted last season were deducted this. Glad all the crap behind that has not helped them at all and justice would see us promoted. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

😎
    Yep!

• Options
     Banter tends to come back and bite you in the Gonads.

"We sent the Palace down"

Ancient history now.
  • Options

😎
    I have, rude not to.
  • Options
    i had no idea that Derby's owner made his money from the game candy crush
  • Options

😎
    Yes I have 😂😂
  • Options
    Wigan and Wednesday were both relegated because of the losing of points.
    Fans suffering because of crap owners and deliberate malpractice.

At least we were relegated because we were crap in the second half of the season when the injuries meant we were playing 4 players that are now playing in the National League.

Plus we had a myriad of owners who were all crap before Thomas Sandgaard last season.

I just like to see clubs relegated on merit;
    Or lack of merit, not points deduction.
    If a club breaks the rules like Sheff wed did they are basically cheating every other club in their division. 
    A points deduction and relegation in absolutely what they deserve. 
    Absolutely. I don't like the whistling of away teams but in their case I hope everyone boos their every touch of the ball at The Valley next season.
  • Options
    Phil said:
    They lured Kartrien away from us that in itself is unforgivable!
    Yeh, when i found out that Meire had done the dirty with some manky thick norvern monkey, i was devastated. There was initial shock at the betrayal, how could she do this to us? Then reality kicked in, she was a useless Belgian fucktard and they were a bunch of corrupt chancers with over inflated egos, who had never seen an inside toilet...