Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wednesday Woes

1235»

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:
    Phil said:
    They lured Kartrien away from us that in itself is unforgivable!
    Agreed 
    I feel your pain.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
     Banter tends to come back and bite you in the Gonads.

"We sent the Palace down"

Ancient history now.
    I actively avoid banter with any nigels or spanners I know, they are well in credit in terms bragging rights with us. Ill be tempted to dish it out when we are on a run of wins against both of them, but that aint happening anytime soon!
  • Options
    What would be amusing is when we beat Millwall in 22/23 we sing "can we play you every week"
  • Options
     Banter tends to come back and bite you in the Gonads.

"We sent the Palace down"

Ancient history now.
    Had we not given it to Palace they would still have given it to us, make the most of it when you can I say.

100%
    One of THE top 10 most memorable games in our history.
    Football is tribal, fuck 'em!
  • Options
    Anyone good on swinging in crossbars, asking for a friend like...
    Is that what's being planned for the Fans' Bar area next season?
  • Options
    another example of a club with a big fanbase and big potential being totally mismanaged .. tough on Sheffield as the Blades have been well and truly blunted this season
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Wonder how long it will he before Operation Pig returns. My guess is when they win three games on the trot next season.
  • Options
    another example of a club with a big fanbase and big potential being totally mismanaged .. tough on Sheffield as the Blades have been well and truly blunted this season
    Good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Chef Wendy got relegated?

And finished bottom?

Oh dear, never mind, what a shame.

Taxi for Wendy, Destination Division Three.
  • Options
    It must be a Yorkshire thing but like Leeds they have a disproportionate number of self entitled, fat, bald, red faced, badly tattooed dickheads.
    Fuck’em.

God's own country my arse.
    I don't think they've ever got over losing the Battle of Bosworth Field!
  • Options
    I like Yorkshire.
  • Options
    I like Yorkshire.
    Good for you. All this ‘Yorkshire is shit’. ‘No, Kent is shit’ is just panto. They’re both mainly beautiful with the odd shit area. After decades as a football fan I’ve concluded that the fans of most clubs are basically the same. 

Sorry, I’m not sure what’s come over me. I’m going for a lie down.  
  • Options
    It must be a Yorkshire thing but like Leeds they have a disproportionate number of self entitled, fat, bald, red faced, badly tattooed dickheads.
    Fuck’em.
    @Baldybonce you said bald twice there...
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    I like Yorkshire.
    As long as you have your dinner in the evening that's not a problem

You mean my tea?
  • Options
    I like Yorkshire.
    Some impressive countryside up there....
  • Sponsored links: