Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Grand National 2021

Comments

• Options
    First ever female jockey to win the Grand National
    What about Velvet Brown?
  • Options
    What a jockey Rachel Blackmore is
  • Options
    Great for the sport
  • Options
    10 of the first 11 were Irish trained. If only they were better handicapped eh Michael O'Leary?
  • Options
    Forget about Rachel Blackmore being a female - she is simply the best NH jockey, period.

Great race and once again a great thread. Peanuts, you are amazing my friend - doffs cap.

• Options
    Kevin Blake on The Opening Show this morning, advised taking 50-1 on an Irish trained 1,2,3,4 
  • Options
    Well done Peanuts!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Minella Times and Farclas. Lovely stuff. Nice one peanuts and all the other tipsters in this thread. 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Good work peanuts. Cheers once again the family can pick the takeaway 
  • Options
    How many times are they gonna say female, just a jockey ffs.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Literally completely down to Peanuts (Feb 23rd) to get my lot on at 40s. What's your charity of choice bud?
    You choose it buddy but thanks for the offer and thanks for having the confidence to get on so early.
    Cheers

• Options
    Backed Minella Times so thanks @PeanutsMolloy

There was a 66/1 shot with a jockey called B Hayes so I had to put a few quid on them.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Well I think thanks to Peanuts (Minella) and Nick (Farclas) I've finished the day about 300 notes up. Cheers gents! Much appreciated.
  • Options
    @PeanutsMolloy, that is about 10 pints I owe you now...
  • Options
    Thanks @PeanutsMolloy - I don’t add to this thread but I follow your tips every year and you’ve doubled my money this year with your fantastic advice and research. Much appreciated. X
  • Options
    Well done Peanuts! Another winner. Just about broke even and shame nothing else placed but very happy with that. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many times are they gonna say female, just a jockey ffs.
    Why does it wind you up? Let it go.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    CHG said:
    @PeanutsMolloy, that is about 10 pints I owe you now...
    LOL, drink 'em for me pal.
    3 great points as well   :)
    Thanks for having confidence in my model for so many years.
    Cheers

• Options
    Looks like The Storyteller could be coming out... Lay price on Betfair has hit 60
    The Storyteller is indeed out. More inside info layers. Blaklion in.
    Excellent news. I used to play for a team called Black Lion so that's my bet done. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing 
    6th place so a few quid back on this plus I also had MinellaTimes. This football team was rubbish so one of the few times I have celebrated a win for Blaklion!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Alpha des Obeaux at 50/1

Discorama at 25/1

Minellacelebration at 80/1

waiting for the wife, kids and mother in law to choose theirs. Hopefully they pick some of peanuts other choices ! 
    Well they have gone 

chris’s dream (mother in laws name - well it worked at Cheltenham)

Mister Malarkey

Double Shuffle

Balko de Flos 

Get in Balko. 125/1 with Bobs lot. 
  • Options
    Looks like The Storyteller could be coming out... Lay price on Betfair has hit 60
    The Storyteller is indeed out. More inside info layers. Blaklion in.
    Excellent news. I used to play for a team called Black Lion so that's my bet done. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing 
    6th place so a few quid back on this plus I also had MinellaTimes. This football team was rubbish so one of the few times I have celebrated a win for Blaklion!
    He was so far out the back early on, it was an amazing run. Nice one @AllHailTheHen

• Options
    The Irish had 18 horses of the 40 in the race but had 12 of the 15 to finish meaning that the British only had 3 of their 22 finish the course let alone challenge for victory!

One of the trainers of those 3 horses is, I believe, a permit holder who has never had a winner under Rules!