Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**MATCH OFF**Charlton v Bristol Rovers | Tue 15 Dec | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    LOL - Just (5 mins ago) paid for the stream.
    And me, as my boy said when I told him I brought the stream 5 minutes ago “well we screwed then” so if it is called off you can all blame me.
  • Options
    Another game in hand then, what a load of bollocks. Games building up , shame we cant play someone else or claim the game or something just getting ridiculous
  • Options
    Big shame. Wasn't going but was looking forward to all the VP stuff with Curbs tonight. 
  • Options
    On my way up already just gone through surbiton..
    Oh well.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    LOL - Just (5 mins ago) paid for the stream.
    And me, as my boy said when I told him I brought the stream 5 minutes ago “well we screwed then” so if it is called off you can all blame me.
    From the release: All Valley Pass Live streaming purchases for Tuesday’s game will remain valid for the rescheduled game. Should supporters want their passes cancelled and refunded they should email website@cafc.co.uk before 11.59pm on Sunday December 20th
  • Options
    Damn, I was looking forward to the game tonight!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How many players with covid constitutes as enough to postpone a fixture?
  • Options
    Bollocks. Was really looking forward to watching on the new VP service.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    On my way up already just gone through surbiton..
    Oh well.
    Larkfield coach?
    South west trains...
  • Options
    Obviously hope that none of the Bristol players and staff are too serious and they’ll fully recover. From our selfish POV, it’s frustrating as imagine players confidence is sky high from Saturday and a game tonight would have been superb.
  • Options
    Bottle jobs...  we'll play em with one arm behind our backs, GRRRRRR!!!

Seriously, what can you do?
  • Options
    Shame was looking forward to the match tonight after a bad at work.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Ffs, we get the three points though right?
  • Options

Remind footballers to adhere to Covid rules.
  • Options
    Obviously hope that none of the Bristol players and staff are too serious and they’ll fully recover. From our selfish POV, it’s frustrating as imagine players confidence is sky high from Saturday and a game tonight would have been superb.
    Yup so frustrating 
  • Options
    Must have been a good few players as we just got on with things when Aneke (on this own) and Levitt | Oshilaja have been absent
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I suppose it buys a bit of time to get Pearce and Oshilaja a bit fitter. Also, Shinnie. Disapointed but better to find a bright side than not!
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    If London moves into tier 3 today, then those with tickets for the game may be disappointed.
    They should still be allowed to attend at this late stage.
    How can you suspend restrictions for Xmas and not for a ticketed match which is last minute and with strict restrictions already in place?
    Also, this match is more important than Xmas for many people attending.
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:
    London will be tier 3 from midnight tomorrow. 
    Oh ok, void my last post.😐
  • Options
    Must have been a good few players as we just got on with things when Aneke (on this own) and Levitt | Oshilaja have been absent
    They’ve cancelled the Bristol-Oxford game for Saturday too, so presume it’s a high number where they’re not able to put together a squad
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Funnily we play Bristol Rovers on 16th January at their place

Earliest we could play the re-arranged fixture is either 5th / 6th January or 19th / 20th January

If the latter we could end up playing them back to back

January though we already have two midweek fixtures and we've seen of late how bad we are at managing Sat / Tues games so dont really want to add a third

In February we only have the one midweek game
  • Options
    SamE7 said:
    Another game in hand then, what a load of bollocks. Games building up , shame we cant play someone else or claim the game or something just getting ridiculous
    Claiming the game is ridiculous. Imagine we were to lose a potential 9 points over something we can't control. 
    i agree, more in jest as we have had a couple of games off due to international break and dont really like us falling behind. I wouldn't really be happy to claim the game just feel its building up again and at another time we could have done with playing to follow on from Saturday. 
  • Options
    Would be interesting to know how many players have it, should be a minimum number before being able to postpone matches. Hope they all recover fully, regardless. 

Shame, as was really looking forward to tonight before the move to tier 3.

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Remind footballers to adhere to Covid rules.
    But footballer = thick as a house brick