Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

🎄CHRISTMAS TV FILM WATCH 2020 🎅

Comments

• Options

CHRISTMAS DAY 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

11.35AM                -                  BBC 2               -                SINGING IN THE RAIN 

8.00PM                  -                  ITV 2                -                SPECTRE 

9.00PM                  -                  5STAR               -               A FEW GOOD MEN

9.00PM                  -                SKY MOVIES HITS          -           ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD

(Recommended film of the day)

5.50PM                  -                 SKY MOVIES SCI-FI/HORROR            -            JAWS 

12.40AM                -                 SKY MOVIES COMEDY                 -       PLANES , TRAINS & AUTOMOBILES

Can't believe you missed out Some Like It Hot. Sacrilege. One of the best films EVER.
    You’ve just recommended it . Well done 
    And Chitty Chity Bang Bang.
    Good film but an hour too Long . There’s only so many I recommended you know ! 😂
  • Options
    @Bedsaddick How could you leave out Some Like It Hot and Ice Cold in Alex, the two best films on today by a country mile?
    I’ve recommended Some Like It Hot many times before as for Ice Cold In Alice - I’ve never seen it so I can’t recommend it. 
    @bedsaddick that, young man, is a situation you need to remedy asabloodyp. 
  • Options
    @Bedsaddick How could you leave out Some Like It Hot and Ice Cold in Alex, the two best films on today by a country mile?
    I’ve recommended Some Like It Hot many times before as for Ice Cold In Alice - I’ve never seen it so I can’t recommend it. 
    @bedsaddick that, young man, is a situation you need to remedy asabloodyp. 
    I’ve added it to my watchlist!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    @Bedsaddick no national lampoon Christmas vacation.
    Itv4 9pm
    One of the best Christmas films of all time
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Watched Elf last night, hopefully going to watch it’s a wonderful life today.
    3/4 of the way through this right now. Love it. Missus is in pieces as usual. She'll be cooking sprouts through the tears. 
    Must confess watched this with me old mum and eyes got  a bit watery, dunno if it was the candles, but it was the next Christmas present I could have asked for.
  • Options

BOXING DAY     

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM            -               SONY MOVIES         -            BRAVEHEART 

9.05PM             -              BBC 1                -             DUNKIRK 

11.50PM           -             DRAMA               -             GREGORY'S GIRL 

7.35PM             -             SKY CINEMA THRILLER          -          THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION

8.00PM             -             SKY CINEMA MUSICALS           -           ROCKETMAN 

10.00PM           -            SKY CINEMA THRILLER            -          THE GREEN MILE    (Recommended Film Of The Day)

• Options
    Be George Bailey! 

• Options
    What a great set of films for Boxing Day. The Green Mile and The Shawshank Redemption are amongst my favourite films I’ve watched again and again. 

The only one I haven’t watched is rocket man oddly because along with the others I own it but just not got round to that one. Maybe a spot of Reg tomorrow. 
  • Options
    What a great set of films for Boxing Day. The Green Mile and The Shawshank Redemption are amongst my favourite films I’ve watched again and again. 

The only one I haven’t watched is rocket man oddly because along with the others I own it but just not got round to that one. Maybe a spot of Reg tomorrow. 
    Definitely the best day of films so far this Christmas. 
  • Options
    any sign of Zulu this week @Bedsaddick?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Off_it said:
    It's on All4 Catchup also on Sky Movies Classic on the 6th of January. 
  • Options

SUNDAY 27TH of DECEMBER 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

5.55PM            -           ITV 2                -            CHICKEN RUN

10.40PM           -           ITV                   -            THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS 

1.55AM             -           FILM 4             -             THE DROP 

On Demand         -          NETFLIX         -                                 NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN 

7.00PM               -            SKY MOVIES HITS         -                   JOJO RABBIT

9.00PM               -            SKY MOVIES THRILLER        -           GOODFELLAS  
    (Recommended Film Of The Day)

• Options
    Off_it said:
    It's on All4 Catchup also on Sky Movies Classic on the 6th of January. 
    Cheers. Cant help noticing that it doesnt seem to feature on regular terrestrial TV much these days. Which is a great shame.
  • Options

SUNDAY 27TH of DECEMBER 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

5.55PM            -           ITV 2                -            CHICKEN RUN

10.40PM           -           ITV                   -            THE SILENCE OF THE LAMBS 

1.55AM             -           FILM 4             -             THE DROP 

On Demand         -          NETFLIX         -                                 NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN 

7.00PM               -            SKY MOVIES HITS         -                   JOJO RABBIT

9.00PM               -            SKY MOVIES THRILLER        -           GOODFELLAS  

Wow, all good ... but go with you for the recommendation
  • Options
    I watched Doolittle last night.
    Even Downey Jnrs rubbish Welsh accent couldn’t take away the fact that it was bloody funny.
    Brilliant Christmas type film 👍🏼
  • Options
    razil said:
    Sorry if wrong or there’s a thread already, anyone found a way of streaming WW84?
    Yes. It's now streaming on decent movie apps in 4k definition.
  • Options
    JoJo Rabbit is an excellent film.
    I thought it was very funny, especially the bit with the panzerfaust, but Ms AA wasn't impressed.
  • Options
    To be fair, The Sound of Music on BBC1 now is such a good film. Brings back so many memories of watching it as a kid.
  • Options
    The very last scene of JoJo Rabbit is so achingly cool to the soundtrack of Bowie's Heroes sung in German. Fantastic and thought provoking film that rewards those that stick with it's oddity.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What has happened to today’s selections 
  • Options
    What has happened to today’s selections 
    I’ve had other things more important going on today . Back to normal tomorrow hopefully 
  • Options
    Ok mate no probs 
  • Options
    Good man Beds, rest up and enjoy the films!
  • Options
    Watched Uncle Frank a couple of days ago and really enjoyed it.
    Also recommend Waking Ned on Prime, a film set in rural Ireland where a small village works together to claim the lottery prize of a recently deceased winner. Some very funny moments in it, especially the phone box accident. Made in the late 90s, a bit Ealing comedy in style, but probably a bit too much bad language to be a film for the whole family (though I never notice the swearing).

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    Watched Uncle Frank a couple of days ago and really enjoyed it.
    Also recommend Waking Ned on Prime, a film set in rural Ireland where a small village works together to claim the lottery prize of a recently deceased winner. Some very funny moments in it, especially the phone box accident. Made in the late 90s, a bit Ealing comedy in style, but probably a bit too much bad language to be a film for the whole family (though I never notice the swearing).

I'll definitely check out Waking Ned . Cheers
  • Options

WEDNESDAY 30th of DECEMBER 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM            -            ITV 4               -             THE FUGITIVE 

9.00PM            -            4SEVEN           -             THE ITALIAN JOB 

10.50PM          -            FILM 4            -             HUNT FOR THE WILDERPEOPLE 

4.10PM            -             SKY CINEMA ACTION              -           FIRST BLOOD 

9.00PM            -             SKY CINEMA SCI-FI/HORROR        -          THE INVISIBLE MAN

11.05PM          -             SKY CINEMA THRILLER           -          CAPE FEAR 

• Options
    Agree with Bedsaddicks choice here - Hunt for the Wilderpeople is a lovely film
  • Options
    Hunt for the Wilderpeople is so good