Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vaccine

Comments

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Have my first jab booked for Thursday morning - can’t wait. 

I’m supposed to have team drinks on Thursday eve, assuming I’m not wrecked from vaccine side effects are there any issues in drinking 9 or 10 hours after having your vaccine? 
    No.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I’m supposed to have team drinks on Thursday eve, assuming I’m not wrecked from vaccine side effects are there any issues in drinking 9 or 10 hours after having your vaccine? 
    Just greater sexual magnetism
  • Options
    Thanks aliwibble, 2nd jab rebooked for this Saturday 1 min walk, instead of 4 week wait and 20 min drive.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Depends how much you drink.  Get bladdered and watch QVC when you get home, you'll have so much shit arriving in the post in the next few days.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

No.
    se9addick said:

Just greater sexual magnetism
    se9addick said:

Depends how much you drink.  Get bladdered and watch QVC when you get home, you'll have so much shit arriving in the post in the next few days.
    se9addick said:

Cheers chaps!
  • Options
    clive said:

From tomorrow, those aged 37 and over can come forward for a vaccine.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-57116436

Cheers Clive just booked mine in for Friday. 
  • Options
    Booked in for Saturday!!  Feels nice, I'm terrible at making my own decisions so I'm hoping Bill Gates knows his stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    I appreciate all of the responses on this, just need something to put his mind at ease although he may be past the point like I said. 
    Your friend wants attention and you’re already giving him exactly what he wants. 
    Genuinely don't think that's the case. He really does believe this whole thing is a process of population control. 
    By population control, does he mean that ‘they’ can switch off peoples ability to have children or that ‘they’ can move us around like chess pieces? If it was to reduce the population of the World the virus unchecked is doing a fantastic job of it so why hide a controller into everyone, just don’t develop a vaccine.
    Has any of his group got details of how this science works? How will it be activate? Why is it being done? How did they recruit such huge number of scientists across the World to develop, test and produce it? The technology required would be mind bending. How was this all done in secret. How did ‘they’ manage to get all the major countries in the World to cooperate? What is the end game? Where’s the money come from to develop all this and where’s the profit?
    Drop into the conversation that there is a theory that the Antichrist movement developed the virus and the vaccine. They have then started a rumour in religious circles that the vaccine is unsafe so that it will destroy religion across the planet.
    Good luck and I hope you can put his mind at sufficient rest that he protects himself and his family.
    I've heard that the vaccine will be used for mind control - have it on good authority from some bloke on YouTube.

The vaccine has been under development for years and Covid was used as a front to start injecting people. Not everyone becomes magnetic but some will.

It's true what you say about religion as the vaccine will start controlling the minds of believers and destroy organised religion.

There are five or six people controlling this around the world who are seeking world domination. I believe the group includes Philip Schofield and Bill Gates.

There is a huge conspiracy and cover up going on by governments and that's why a lot of the 'truth' posted on social media keeps being deleted.
  • Options
    Had a text over the weekend from the NHS saying they are offering to bring forward my second jab and to log on to book it. I looked to do this but there was no option to amend, only cancel my existing appointment.

My concern is that if I do cancel my existing jab, which is only 2 weeks away today, and I'm then offered one that's either around the same time (or later!) or at a more inconvenient location/time.

Have those on here that have cancelled/rebooked always got one that's been significantly sooner than their original appointment? 
  • Options
    Had a text over the weekend from the NHS saying they are offering to bring forward my second jab and to log on to book it. I looked to do this but there was no option to amend, only cancel my existing appointment.

My concern is that if I do cancel my existing jab, which is only 2 weeks away today, and I'm then offered one that's either around the same time (or later!) or at a more inconvenient location/time.

Have those on here that have cancelled/rebooked always got one that's been significantly sooner than their original appointment? 
    Ring 119
  • Options
    edited May 2021

I booked a new second jab appointment through the link sent to me by my Doctor's surgery, then went into the NHS website and cancelled my original appointment. Managed to bring it forward by about 5 days. 
  • Options

Re-booked my wife’s second jab. It only moved it forward a week at the same place. Preferred time not available. Not an issue for us and only mention as it could be an issue for some.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    I appreciate all of the responses on this, just need something to put his mind at ease although he may be past the point like I said. 
    Your friend wants attention and you’re already giving him exactly what he wants. 
    Genuinely don't think that's the case. He really does believe this whole thing is a process of population control. 
    By population control, does he mean that ‘they’ can switch off peoples ability to have children or that ‘they’ can move us around like chess pieces? If it was to reduce the population of the World the virus unchecked is doing a fantastic job of it so why hide a controller into everyone, just don’t develop a vaccine.
    Has any of his group got details of how this science works? How will it be activate? Why is it being done? How did they recruit such huge number of scientists across the World to develop, test and produce it? The technology required would be mind bending. How was this all done in secret. How did ‘they’ manage to get all the major countries in the World to cooperate? What is the end game? Where’s the money come from to develop all this and where’s the profit?
    Drop into the conversation that there is a theory that the Antichrist movement developed the virus and the vaccine. They have then started a rumour in religious circles that the vaccine is unsafe so that it will destroy religion across the planet.
    Good luck and I hope you can put his mind at sufficient rest that he protects himself and his family.

I can confirm that in my case this is true. Set off for the station yesterday, and as I went past The Bull I found myself irresistibly drawn in through the front door. It was against my will but I could do nothing to stop it.

Happily a pint of Brakspears seems to act as a temporary antidote, so after a double dose I was able to escape and make my way home. I'll pop out again later to see if the antidote has worn off yet, all in the name of science.

• Options

Ring 119
    I tried that Shooters but having got through all the automated menus was told they were busy and to call back later. So I'm no further forward for now I suppose.

• Options

Ring 119
    I tried that Shooters but having got through all the automated menus was told they were busy and to call back later. So I'm no further forward for now I suppose.

I've phoned that to do what you wanted to do also, they said they have no access to see what's free until the 2nd one is cancelled, so exactly the same as doing online myself.  Not sure want to risk it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ads said:

Ring 119

I've phoned that to do what you wanted to do also, they said they have no access to see what's free until the 2nd one is cancelled, so exactly the same as doing online myself.  Not sure want to risk it.
    Ah, right. Cheers for that @ads

I think I'll sit tight and stick with my original appointment for now then.
  • Options
    Thanks everybody that replied. I honestly am trying but he's still not convinced.

Regarding population control, he has said that there is a protein that is in the vaccine that contains an enzyme that makes the people who take the jab infertile LOL your point was a very good one @Redrobo and certainly one I will be raising with him regarding the profiting etc. 

It was quite funny how Leroy mentioned Utopia as my mate has constantly gone on about it and how I need to watch this specific episode, apparently it is very much linked to covid. Maybe somebody here who has watched it can explain more, not sure if I'll even bother wasting my time watching it. 
  • Options
    Thanks everybody that replied. I honestly am trying but he's still not convinced.

Regarding population control, he has said that there is a protein that is in the vaccine that contains an enzyme that makes the people who take the jab infertile LOL your point was a very good one @Redrobo and certainly one I will be raising with him regarding the profiting etc. 

It was quite funny how Leroy mentioned Utopia as my mate has constantly gone on about it and how I need to watch this specific episode, apparently it is very much linked to covid. Maybe somebody here who has watched it can explain more, not sure if I'll even bother wasting my time watching it. 
    Does he think Covid exists?
  • Options

We accidentally cancelled my other half 2nd Jab when in 'Manage My Booing' on NHS website. Went straight back in and were offered slots earlier than the originally booked 2nd jab.
  • Options
    People who are 36 and over can now book a coronavirus vaccination in England.
    https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
  • Options
    Just had a text - 2nd jab brought forward from 8th June - now this Sunday at 7.20pm - happy days - means I will be fully covered for my golf w/e on 5th June in Wiltshire 🥳🥳
  • Options
    edited May 2021

I have sympathy with you because I have a sister in law who thinks along the conspiracy lines and not just for Covid. She has refused the vaccine even though she works in a care home. She believes Covid exists but knows that her bodies own immune system will fight it off if necessary. She doesn’t drink cows milk because cows milk is for calves. Only used glass / Pyrex cookware. Won’t use a microwave and thinks that the shootings in America Andy 9/11 are put up jobs by the US government. The protagonists we see on tv are actors. 

I put all this gibberish down to highlight that it not really worth engaging with people with such views. They are so far off being rational that you can’t counter them. I’d give up on your friend if I was you in respect of his stupidity. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    I've heard that the vaccine will be used for mind control - have it on good authority from some bloke on YouTube.

The vaccine has been under development for years and Covid was used as a front to start injecting people. Not everyone becomes magnetic but some will.

It's true what you say about religion as the vaccine will start controlling the minds of believers and destroy organised religion.

There are five or six people controlling this around the world who are seeking world domination. I believe the group includes Philip Schofield and Bill Gates.

There is a huge conspiracy and cover up going on by governments and that's why a lot of the 'truth' posted on social media keeps being deleted.
    Now you've gone and done it - Schofield implored me to keep this a secret.
  • Options

Just out of interest, what are your mate's views on QAnon?