Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vaccine

Comments

• Options
    Quite Shooters. There are some that are so far down their own conspiracy rabbit holes that they need professional help. There's no point trying to reason with unreasonable people and it is a waste of energy.

See, for example, a sign on display in my local health shop (ironically)...

The owner needs professional help for their mental health issues that prevents them being able to make any informed judgement on the ability of the vaccine to "shed".

Or they might be proved right, in which case don't I look silly...but I'll take that risk. 
  • Options
    Had a text over the weekend from the NHS saying they are offering to bring forward my second jab and to log on to book it. I looked to do this but there was no option to amend, only cancel my existing appointment.

My concern is that if I do cancel my existing jab, which is only 2 weeks away today, and I'm then offered one that's either around the same time (or later!) or at a more inconvenient location/time.

Have those on here that have cancelled/rebooked always got one that's been significantly sooner than their original appointment? 
    It depends on how busy your local sites are I think, but that was exactly the process I went through to change my booking, and got the earlier one. I think it's definitely worth doing, not just because it'll get your own 2nd dose earlier, but it'll free up your existing slot for someone who got their first dose a couple of weeks after you.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Thanks everybody that replied. I honestly am trying but he's still not convinced.

Regarding population control, he has said that there is a protein that is in the vaccine that contains an enzyme that makes the people who take the jab infertile LOL your point was a very good one @Redrobo and certainly one I will be raising with him regarding the profiting etc. 

It was quite funny how Leroy mentioned Utopia as my mate has constantly gone on about it and how I need to watch this specific episode, apparently it is very much linked to covid. Maybe somebody here who has watched it can explain more, not sure if I'll even bother wasting my time watching it. 
    It's a shame when people can't tell the difference between fiction and a documentary. I honestly believe that nearly all this lunacy stems from Utopia. It was so well done, and so fae ahead of its time. Also see the last series of the X Files - which has some eerie parallels with what's happening now. 
  • Options
    Quite Shooters. There are some that are so far down their own conspiracy rabbit holes that they need professional help. There's no point trying to reason with unreasonable people and it is a waste of energy.

The owner needs professional help for their mental health issues that prevents them being able to make any informed judgement on the ability of the vaccine to "shed".

Or they might be proved right, in which case don't I look silly...but I'll take that risk. 
    Their poor spelling is almost bad enough. Plus the notice of mad theories on the right hand side. Just depressing that people believe this stuff. I feel sorry for anyone working there but I hope that shop goes out of business.
  • Options
    Thanks everybody that replied. I honestly am trying but he's still not convinced.

Regarding population control, he has said that there is a protein that is in the vaccine that contains an enzyme that makes the people who take the jab infertile LOL your point was a very good one @Redrobo and certainly one I will be raising with him regarding the profiting etc. 

It was quite funny how Leroy mentioned Utopia as my mate has constantly gone on about it and how I need to watch this specific episode, apparently it is very much linked to covid. Maybe somebody here who has watched it can explain more, not sure if I'll even bother wasting my time watching it. 
    Does he think Covid exists?
    Yes and no, he believes it does exist but isn't that serious, comparable to flu.

It has been overexaggerated for the great reset, population control, cashless society and the bigger blue chip companies to get bigger and 'take over' were his words. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Just out of interest, what are your mate's views on QAnon?
    I'll be honest, I didn't even know about this myself and had to google it. I shall ask him. 
  • Options

A mythical protein that contains an enzyme that can make both women and men infertile! Please get him to find out who has the formula and information as to how this can be produced into a simple injection. We could all make a fortune!

Ladies, no need for contraception after you have had your family or don’t want one. Brilliant!

Chaps, no more ‘snips’. Quick jab and away. Fantastic!

Less side effects, less danger. Tremendous. Why are they keeping this secret? The World awaits!
  • Options
    If it were for population control, then you would start with vaccinating the youngest people first, as it would be pointless starting with older women who are no longer fertile.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If it were for population control, then you would start with vaccinating the youngest people first, as it would be pointless starting with older women who are no longer fertile.
    All part of the con. Lulled into believing it is not about that.

Making it up as you go along is so easy!
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Had Pfizer yesterday at London Bridge. 24 hours on and no side affects other than the dull ache.

Brilliantly run there, was dead on my appointment time.
    One of the rare occasions that a scheduled London Bridge time was kept.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Booked in for Saturday!!  Feels nice, I'm terrible at making my own decisions so I'm hoping Bill Gates knows his stuff.
    Just don't walk by an electric sub-station on your way home, you'll never get out of its magnetic field.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Had Pfizer yesterday at London Bridge. 24 hours on and no side affects other than the dull ache.

Mine at Guys was a couple of minutes late but they vaccinated 1000 people that day so think it was amazingly efficient.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

See, for example, a sign on display in my local health shop (ironically)...

So if you've had the vaccine, you end up looking like a St Bernard but with vaccine strands instead of hair?  Well, at least I'll no longer be bald.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Mine at Guys was a couple of minutes late but they vaccinated 1000 people that day so think it was amazingly efficient.
    Whoosh (sorry Rodders).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clive said:
    A member of staff at the Excel centre told me today that over 95,000 people had been vaccinated there.
    Will the 100,000th person win a prize  :)
  • Options
    I do despair for the human race when I hear some of the anti-vaxxers justify their position...
  • Options
    WSS said:

Whoosh (sorry Rodders).

Ha ha I'm not with it today  @Covered End mate :-) 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Had a text over the weekend from the NHS saying they are offering to bring forward my second jab and to log on to book it. I looked to do this but there was no option to amend, only cancel my existing appointment.

My concern is that if I do cancel my existing jab, which is only 2 weeks away today, and I'm then offered one that's either around the same time (or later!) or at a more inconvenient location/time.

Have those on here that have cancelled/rebooked always got one that's been significantly sooner than their original appointment? 
    It depends on how busy your local sites are I think, but that was exactly the process I went through to change my booking, and got the earlier one. I think it's definitely worth doing, not just because it'll get your own 2nd dose earlier, but it'll free up your existing slot for someone who got their first dose a couple of weeks after you.
    I bit the bullet earlier and cancelled my existing booking - got offered a replacement 2 weeks later!

I'm joking, I've brought it forward by a week, so all good. I haven't had a confirmation text like last time but have got a reference so assume it's all gone through OK. 
  • Options
    The confirmation texts seem to be taking a bit longer at the moment - mine came in at 4am this morning, when I changed the booking yesterday afternoon.
  • Options
    I wonder if the conspiracy theorists have considered that if birth control is the reason behind the vaccination programme, that within the next twelve months the birth rate will have virtually stopped and if that is the case and the conspiracy is correct then although the horse will have bolted, I would confidently predict that the riots and the resulting siege on parliament will see Johnson and the figures of the establishment with their heads on spikes. I’m not joking either. Of course if the birth rate remains approximately the same as it currently is then what will the fuckwits use as an excuse for the total bollox they spout. 
  • Options
    Well then colour me tinfoil
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

I bit the bullet earlier and cancelled my existing booking - got offered a replacement 2 weeks later!

I'm joking, I've brought it forward by a week, so all good. I haven't had a confirmation text like last time but have got a reference so assume it's all gone through OK. 
    I got confirmation e mail & text 9 hrs later.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    WSS said:

Paging @MrLargo