Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Cricket 2021

Comments

• Options
    Slightly off topic but even if tonight's game would of been played why is it that Sky are showing the bloody Pakistan super league. 
    I'm pretty sure most cricket supporters would rather watch a home game given the choice. 
    I mean Peshawar Zalmi verses Karachi Kings who wants to watch that.
  • Options
    Slightly off topic but even if tonight's game would of been played why is it that Sky are showing the bloody Pakistan super league. 
    I'm pretty sure most cricket supporters would rather watch a home game given the choice. 
    Just the bookies I guess...
  • Options
    I'd rather watch paint dry then watch Slurrey. 
  • Options
    You'd enjoy it tonight, @bolloxbolder....

Think @blackpool72 will be on the phone in a minute pleading me to perform my rain dance !
  • Options

Think @blackpool72 will be on the phone in a minute pleading me to perform my rain dance !
    Pretty please Jean x
  • Options

Let the toffs suffer and choke on their champers.
  • Options
    Not wishing to jinx anything, but in between celebrating Denmark beating the Russians I see Surrey only got 118 all out off 16.4 overs and Essex need only 9 off 2.3 with only 2 wickets down
  • Options
    Pleased to hear you had an enjoyable day,@redman.

I'm fearing a bloodbath at The Oval tomorrow when Essex visit ....
    My final comment on tonight....promise.

Not so much a blood bath.....

More like a cold shower ..::-)  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    😣😣😣
  • Options
    Kent are unchanged. Gloucs have won the toss and have put us in. Another 200 plus score will be handy!
  • Options
    25-0 off 3.
  • Options
    53-2 DBD & Denly out. The latter's misery continues with just 5 off 10 balls
  • Options
    53-2 off 7
  • Options
    The irony about Denly is that he is actually bowling very well and most games is picking up at least one wicket. Which is just as well because he's scored just 88 in 7 T20 innings (and that includes 44 in his first game) and a total of 199 runs in 13 innings in all comps
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    74-3 off 10 Crawley out

Big mistake by Gloucs - Leaning and Cox are in and we all know what happens when those two get together!
  • Options
    Just a personal thing, I've just discovered that I can watch YouTube on my telly. 
    Kent 78/3 off 10.3.
  • Options
    74-3 off 10 Crawley out

Big mistake by Gloucs - Leaning and Cox are in and we all know what happens when those two get together!
    Me and my mouth - Leaning gone for 19

83-4
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    74-3 off 10 Crawley out

I hope you are right as that is not a great start!
  • Options
    96-4 off 14
  • Options
    96-5

Blake out
  • Options
    Not looking good tonight.

Gloucs' revenge ?
  • Options
    The wicket is looking a bit two paced so 155 plus might not be a bad score. If we can get that
  • Options
    Followed by an over of mishits that, nevertheless resulted in 15 runs

113-5 off 16
  • Options
    118-5 off 17.
  • Options
    126-5 off 18
  • Options
    126/5 off 18.
  • Options
    Stevens out with no addition to the score