Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent Cricket 2021

Comments

• Options
    First few seasons he was a great asset, tailed off a bit this season. Thanks for the 4 years Heino. 
  • Options
    Stevo just announced on Twitter that he’s taking his boy to his first live game of football.

At Shithurst.

I could cry.

I’m desperately hoping they’re both wearing Leicester City shirts as he’s from there originally isn’t he? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  • Options
    Stevo just announced on Twitter that he’s taking his boy to his first live game of football.

At Shithurst.

I could cry.

I’m desperately hoping they’re both wearing Leicester City shirts as he’s from there originally isn’t he? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    As Kent allow them to use their facilities I suspect that they get a few freebies 
  • Options
    Kent and palarse. 
    What a combination 
    😁😁😁
  • Options
    I replied to his tweet, ‘I hope you’ll be wearing full Leicester kits’ & he’s liked it.

Phew! I feel better now 🤣🤣
    To be fair as he is born and bred in Leicester the chances are that he will influence his son to do the same
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    I replied to his tweet, ‘I hope you’ll be wearing full Leicester kits’ & he’s liked it.

Phew! I feel better now 🤣🤣
    To be fair as he is born and bred in Leicester the chances are that he will influence his son to do the same
    His son's about 36
    https://www.kentcricket.co.uk/news/darren-stevens-becomes-a-father-for-the-first-time/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

At Shithurst.

I could cry.

Didn’t he play for Leicestershire before he came to us? 
    So therefore he could will be wearing a Leicester shirt. 
  • Options
    Zaha. Bowled Stevens Caught Vardy for 2
  • Options
    Oh dear Stevens - a classic case of "I blame the parents"!!!!

Loved his 1st game, perfect seats for all 4 goals!! 

• Options
    Legend to leg end 
    Shameful 
  • Options
    Stevens clearly easily bought. Well Surrey our price is £10m if you want him next season and not a penny less!!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Hmmm.

God is not infallible.

He is definitely a naughty boy for inflicting that outfit on his son.

EDIT: The headgear is fine but the top? That's a shocker.
  • Options
    It’s a Bromley thing ….sooooo palace there 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s a Bromley thing ….sooooo palace there 

We're Bromley we ain't gonna bite.
    We've been trained like on Celebrity SAS  :D
  • Options
    Excellent news.
    Here's hoping he has a great future. 
  • Options
    Great news to have a home grown seamer coming through, as they've been ridiculously rare in recent years
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    This quashes any rumours about a return:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Glamorgan have signed Sam Northeast on a three-year deal ✍️<br><br>The 31-year-old has 10,839 runs and 25 centuries to his name in first-class cricket. <a href="https://t.co/xUvOHWn8Pq">pic.twitter.com/xUvOHWn8Pq</a></p>&mdash; The Cricketer (@TheCricketerMag) <a href="">October 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  • Options
    Shame, though SNE has definitely lost his way, Glamorgan not being the sort of country either challenging for trophies or enhance his chances of England recognition
  • Options
    Palace scum