Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Blackpool | Sat 27 Feb 2021

Comments

• Options
    Chucks red card
    has to be dressing room rebellion.

• Options
    Amos - not good enough

Gunter - not good enough (squad player)
    Famewo - good enough if fully fit
    Oshilaja - not good enough
    Purrington - not good enough
    Maatsen - immature, not ready

Jaiyesimi - too early to judge, needs to show something soon
    Pratley - not good enough
    Shinnie - not good enough
    Millar - good enough when on form, about as good as we could expect
    Watson - not enough
    Smith - too early to judge

Stockley - good enough
    Washington - not good enough (squad player)
    Aneke - good enough if fully fit

Only three players are good enough to start in a promotion winning team next season, and all three of them are in on loan.
    Who signed these players? 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Nothing on CAFC twitter mow for 15 minutes, obviously they have given up
    You can't blame CAFC Twitter.

Nothing has happened.

• Options
    Chunes said:
    Our disciplinary record must be the worst in English football now. Anyone care to check?
    Well Bowyer is the manager.....
  • Options
    Come on that’s never a red for Chuks there 
  • Options
    LOL all you want - you need to watch a bit more football and see how this happens all the time when a manager has lost it.
    As Scoham says, let us know how many of these players would've got in the 11/12 or 18/19 teams. 

Yes confidence is shot and we shouldn't be THIS bad. A change is probably needed to clear the air more than trying to save our season or any nonsense like that because once again, the players aren't good enough for that.

This squad should be a solid 7th-12th placed group. No doubt that if this carries on we'll finish bottom half.
    You want Bowyer to stay but are happy slagging the players off. See what happens when he goes, I promise you they will all look better.
    The post you've quoted says that a change is needed ie bye bye Bowyer. I don't think we are disagreeing on that point any more. The question is how good are these players? I say not very much, you reckon they are top six quality. I suppose we'll never find out for certain.
    If Bowyer goes before our next game we will find out soon enough.
    Ah I know how this goes.

Bowyer goes, we get a couple of wins in the next few games and you get to tell us you were right all along. Meanwhile, the overall trend of poor results continues and we finish the season in 12-15th.

It'll be very reminiscent of Powell's 2010/11, four wins on the spin followed by free fall.

A dozen or so games ain't going to be enough to know for certain.
    So he goes and we instantly improve and it doesn't prove anything to you. Do you think the world is flat btw. Of course we could get worse :) Then you can put it all on the players can't you?
    So do you think that 2010/11 squad was good enough for promotion because Powell won his first four games in charge?
  • Options
    pratley laughing as aneke walked past him. The whole team are done i think.
  • Options
    Fuck me. I never ever thought it could get this bad. What has happened. Bowyer must have told them all they are all gone in the summer.......
    I’m sure one of his recent interviews made that clear, it’s obvious there will be a complete rebuild in the summer. The players know it.
  • Options
    Maybe we shouldn't spread out now but just stand in front of our goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not fit to wear the shirts.

Not fit to be the manager.

Fuck them all off now
  • Options

Live scenes of when that post match thread opens 
    His that @LoOkOuT at the front running away? 
  • Options
    Chucks red card
    has to be dressing room rebellion.

I mean, it doesn't, but if it is then they can all go along with him.
  • Options
    Blackpool defender got him sent off with the overreaction can't wait for non league football to return fed up with all the diving and play acting
  • Options
    Thanks @ross1 and @aliwibble for updates of the "action" on the match thread.
  • Options
    COME ON CHARLTON LET'S WIN THIS!
  • Options
    85' He's adjudged to have caught a Blackpool player in the face with his hand as they jumped for a header. #cafc 0 #bfc 3
  • Options
    We've been crap absolutely without doubt....but this ref is a fucking disgrace!!! Not a second penalty and not a red for chucks either......the refs in this league are awful
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hope Bowyer knows he’s gone after this so calls the ref a fat C*** just to get value out of his last post match conference.
  • Options
    it’ll be interesting to see Bowyer’s post match comments 
  • Options
    Blackpool defender got him sent off with the overreaction can't wait for non league football to return fed up with all the diving and play acting
    They have been very good at that this afternoon 

Not that it should detract from the performance 
  • Options
    Ref way out of his depth - never a red or indeed a yellow or indeed a foul - Blackpool are a team of play actors 
  • Options
    Rob said:
    it’ll be interesting to see Bowyer’s post match comments 
    I think that’s an understatement 
  • Options
    @lordromford still grasping at straws saying the refs shit? 

Never a sending off...gotta use your arms to get up. 

Everything has been crap...the set up, the starting 11 and the ref. 

As I said earlier Bowyers gotta go.
  • Options
    Anyone still want to give him until end of season? 
  • Options
    Bowyer, the only manager in history, who is paid to be the manager, but is not responsible for anything, every other manager in history has been responsible for. We are a unique club... 
  • Options
    9 against 12 . Can we still get something? 
  • Options
    This team wan't Bowyer gone. It's obvious
    Agreed. Clear as day.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!