Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer progress at Birmingham

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Going Brighton away when they were at that sports ground was awful. Felt like you could barely see the pitch, the stands were about 20 meters away from it.

I remember going there on a sunny day and it was the first time I ever fell asleep during a football match. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Going Brighton away when they were at that sports ground was awful. Felt like you could barely see the pitch, the stands were about 20 meters away from it.

I remember going there on a sunny day and it was the first time I ever fell asleep during a football match. 
    Yup, remember being in the temporary stand, didn’t even know we’d scored at the other end until the players started running back to kick off again. 
  • Options
    1-0 up at home to Stoke, suddenly up to 18th if results stay the same
  • Options
    Wycombe on a great run of form currently. 
  • Options
    Yeah the others having games in hand might just make their task that little bit too hard

Great effort from them though
  • Options
    Which ended after 80 minutes...
  • Options
    Rotherham now have 4 consecutive home games in little over a week and you'd say they realistically need to get at least 7 points to give themselves a chance.

Tues v QPR
    Thurs v Coventry 
    Sun v Birmingham
    Weds v Middlesbrough

• Options
    He's done a great job there

A classic example of the situation where both the team hiring the manager AND the team losing the manager have benefited.
    I’m intrigued to see what Adkins does with our home form 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    wmcf123 said:

A classic example of the situation where both the team hiring the manager AND the team losing the manager have benefited.
    Well it can't get much worse.

Currently we have the 2nd best away record in the division. But at home only Shrewsbury, Wimbledon, Wigan and Rochdale have won less games than us.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

Well it can't get much worse.

Currently we have the 2nd best away record in the division. But at home only Shrewsbury, Wimbledon, Wigan and Rochdale have won less games than us.
    Yes I know - hence I’m intrigued to see what he can do about it. 
  • Options
    be nice to take all the points v Bowyer's Brummies next season .. IN THE CHAMPionship !!
  • Options
    Fair play to bows im happy for him and glad we hve improved recently aswell 

Its worked for us all good luck to him in the future !
  • Options
    Think he stayed with us because it suited him living locally etc, the loyalty thing has been overplayed!  Must have been a big offer to shift him!  Don’t really care for him as a person so not bothered how he does now.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Interesting, I don’t know how many passes in a match would be considered normal, but here are the stats for the Spurs v Man U game earlier

• Options
    Those stats for Birmingham game are accurate passes though so not only 226 passes but 226 accurate passes.  Just means both teams are shit so seems likely to be accurate, as they are.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Massive 1-0 win at Rotherham earlier. Looks like it’s going to be between Rotherham and Derby for the last relegation spot.
  • Options
    Not sure which I’d prefer in League One next year. Rotherham are always there or thereabouts in L1 while Derby could struggle to find their feet given the issues they’re experiencing with their ownership right now. 

Hopefully that’s all academic when we win the play off final. :-)
  • Options
    I have a feeling Sheff Weds beat Derby last game of season to stay up.
  • Options
    I have a feeling Sheff Weds beat Derby last game of season to stay up.
    Never going to happen. There maybe no crowds, but with commentators shouting ‘Rooney’ every five minutes will give the edge to Rooney County to nick the win.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    I want Sheff Wed and Derby down as due punishment for the "selling the ground" shenanigans.
    I’d agree if we somehow get promoted. Otherwise, I’d prefer the likes of Wycombe and Rotherham as they are less likely to be so competitive in L1.