Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer progress at Birmingham

Comments

• Options
    Playing five at the back against Swansea. Birmingham fans don’t seem too happy about it.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Soft penalty for Birmingham, Leko "fouled" in the area.

Penalty blasted down the middle, straight at the Swansea keeper. 0-0
  • Options
    Grate save😂😂
  • Options
    Soft penalty for Birmingham, Leko "fouled" in the area. Penalty blasted down the middle, straight at the Swansea keeper. 0-0
    It was a penalty as he kicked his foot as he was trying to control a high ball, terrible spot kick though.
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Soft penalty for Birmingham, Leko "fouled" in the area. Penalty blasted down the middle, straight at the Swansea keeper. 0-0
    It was a penalty as he kicked his foot as he was trying to control a high ball, terrible spot kick though.
    Thought the replay showed the defender getting a touch on the ball. But then again there was little protest from the defenders...
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    Thought the replay showed the defender getting a touch on the ball. But then again there was little protest from the defenders...
    Leko got the ball and the defender kicked his foot. Roberts looked gutted but did not argue so shows he knows he cocked up.
  • Options
    Rotherham and Wednesday both lost, as did Coventry, so a win today would be massive...
  • Options
    Playing five at the back against Swansea. Birmingham fans don’t seem too happy about it.
    They must have the sound off their TV’s then as they mention every 10 minutes that Bowyer has matched Swansea and are playing three at the back.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bowyer. Birmingham. Bovvered?
  • Options
    Bowyer. Birmingham. Bovvered?
    Nothing wrong with watching Championship games and checking out the runners and riders for next season 😉
  • Options
    Shocking game, other than the penalty I don't think there's been a shot on goal.
  • Options
    Blimey, a chap has just passed it along the ground!
  • Options
    Absolute thriller. Here come the defensive substitutions
  • Options
    Another pen.
  • Options
    Last minute penalty for Birmingham...
  • Options
    Swansea player slips over and catches a Brum player's heel. Harsh.

Hogan scores.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Hogan scores. 1-0 to Birmingham in the 91st minute, two minutes to hold on.
  • Options
    Jammy penalty not enough in that for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big win for Birmingham - they'll be hoping for a couple more positives results so they can push themselves further away from danger and into the group of teams like Blackburn, Preston, Forest and Derby.
  • Options
    Champ games today have been crap, both televised games have involved one team trying to play out from the back and the other team pressing them, leading to stop start fouly sort of games
  • Options
    christ i thought we were poor. I haven't seen any of them apart from highlights but how is Swansea so far up in the Championship table?? 

• Options
    Rotherham and Wednesday both lost, as did Coventry, so a win today would be massive...
    The 3 points today could be crucial. They go ahead of Coventry now, who are on the slide
  • Options
    Obviously a good result that for Bowyer. He’s slowly grinding it out. I’m glad he’s gone but I’d like to see him save Brum from relegation. Next season would be interesting then to see how he does. 
  • Options
    No expectation. Not totally his fault if he doesn’t save them.

Perfect situation for him. 
  • Options
    Jammy result for Brum