Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    I knew that £201 of Charlton Cash would prove handy in the end :D
    Yes. Three season tickets in West Lower Block D for a grand total of £139!!
  • Options
    clive said:
    Love the voice over, I'm now in the studio with YouTube videos of our songs playing on repeat. Our first game at home next season is going to be absolute carnage. 
  • Options
    I've emailed the club as I'm interested to find out about disabled tickets. Now that mental health is meant to have parity with physical health I am wanting to know what their policy is with mental health disability.
    I buy disabled tickets at grounds by asking for a disabled concession. I've had some funny looks as I walk in normally but only one person has asked me 'what's wrong with you?' and 'can you prove you're disabled?' Not exactly welcoming. He would only sell me a ticket when I managed to find my free bus pass for use when I'm too manic to drive. It's a bloody can of worms.
    There is nothing I can see on the Ticketing T&Cs not Club Charter that make clear what is qualified as disabled. Only clarity is for a personal assistant / carer you must have minimum disability allowance and DWP letter proof.

I think your best bet is to contact The clubs Disability Liaison Officer kishan.parmar@cafc.co.uk (well it was 2 1/2 years ago when the club charter was last updated)
  • Options
    Lovely, just bought mine on the phone. £17, what a bargain! Let’s hope we win more then 6 home games next season. 
  • Options
    Bought 2 in middle of the East for me and my brother.  First time we've had season tickets since 2014-15 season.  COYR!!!
  • Options
    I bought my season ticket this morning on the phone , I did not renew last season due to the ownership situation and the pandemic, I was told that my seat was not automatically held for me , but I did manage to get it as no-one yet bought it
  • Options
    luke1 said:
    Bought 2 in middle of the East Lord Llewellyn Curbishley Stand for me and my brother.  First time we've had season tickets since 2014-15 season.  COYR!!!
    Get it right otherwise you'll be barred from entry!!
  • Options

Just sorted mine and a friends all pretty simple and straight forward. 

Cant wait now roll on August and fingers crossed normality 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got mine and my son's first one. All pretty simple.

Trying to buy a membership as well, but the page doesn't seem to load anything. Just me?

• Options
    We're back for more, can't wait to watch another 100 + points racked up ,well I can dream. 
  • Options
    My £329 of CAFC cash very useful - season ticket renewed in West Lower - a few rows behind home dugout and just below Directors Box - looking forward to saying hello to TS in August
  • Options
    The website article also refers to the 'early bird deadline' but doesn't actually state when this is? 
    Has anybody come up with a date for this yet?
  • Options
    Renewed mine online, using remainder of CAFC cash plus balance. Very straightforward.
  • Options
    just bought for me and the missus in East Stand Block G. Very simple, hardest part was deciding what block and then what row to sit in.
  • Options
    WSS said:
    Got mine and my son's first one. All pretty simple.

Trying to buy a membership as well, but the page doesn't seem to load anything. Just me?

same for me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've emailed the club as I'm interested to find out about disabled tickets. Now that mental health is meant to have parity with physical health I am wanting to know what their policy is with mental health disability.
    I buy disabled tickets at grounds by asking for a disabled concession. I've had some funny looks as I walk in normally but only one person has asked me 'what's wrong with you?' and 'can you prove you're disabled?' Not exactly welcoming. He would only sell me a ticket when I managed to find my free bus pass for use when I'm too manic to drive. It's a bloody can of worms.
    There is nothing I can see on the Ticketing T&Cs not Club Charter that make clear what is qualified as disabled. Only clarity is for a personal assistant / carer you must have minimum disability allowance and DWP letter proof.

I think your best bet is to contact The clubs Disability Liaison Officer kishan.parmar@cafc.co.uk (well it was 2 1/2 years ago when the club charter was last updated)
    Thanks for this. I hate asking the DWP for anything incase they decide they want to see you again but I can probably get proof without bothering them.

• Options
    Anyone know when early bird ends?

• Options
    Trying to buy a kids ST at the moment, and keep getting an error saying I can't buy at that price range, anyone know why that comes up. Kids age is set as 7 in his account
  • Options
    fixed it
  • Options
    4 in the bag 
  • Options
    Chucks is delivering mine. he is going to wait until all the other delivery drivers have started out  - and failed, then turn up with only seconds to spare and pop it in the letterbox.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Trying to buy a kids ST at the moment, and keep getting an error saying I can't buy at that price range, anyone know why that comes up. Kids age is set as 7 in his account
    Have you edited the 'owner' of that ticket itself on the purchase screen? I had the same but only needed to change it to his name.
  • Options
    Bought mine - didn’t renew last year (for obvious reasons) so could not renew but my old seat was still available, so happy days. Roll on August!