Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    For those asking about moving seats @Bedsaddick was one, just choose the 'buy' option over 'renew' all your cash and points are still there, that's all I did. 
  • Options
    2 purchased. Couldn't use the 'renew' option but managed to get my same seats using the 'buy' option
  • Options
    2 renewed for us.
  • Options
    Done. Curbs Stand. Too early queue?
  • Options
    Too early to queue?
  • Options
    Too early to queue?
    I'm in crossbars, 3rd pillar from the food. 
  • Options
    Is there still CAFC cash to be added to accounts? Can’t remember how far in advance it was being done.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Is there still CAFC cash to be added to accounts? Can’t remember how far in advance it was being done.
    No
  • Options
    Renewed mine in the North Upper.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We’re back. Not wanting to put any £s in the former owners’ pockets, I’m delighted our preferred WS seats were available and our now back under our bums. Won’t be letting these go, all the way back to the Premiership. E-I-E-I-E-I-O Up the football league we go....
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Looks like people are coming back. Fantastic news. 
  • Options
    Have just renewed in the Alan Curbishley Stand (that's going to take some getting used to!) Obviously those of us with CAFC cash put real money in last year which the CAFC cash covers,but it makes the S/T seem like a real bargain! Can't wait for that first game back.
  • Options
    Renewed....Curbs' Stand....£95 in CAFC cash I'd forgotten about....bargain....
  • Options
    likely will renew as cant see us getting to away games which I've always prioritised over home games. 
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    Looks like people are come back. Fantastic news. 
    Hopefully club will issue news article saying how many have been sold - would be great to have (say) over 15,000 season ticket holders (although I imagine if we are in league 1 that’s a pie in the sky desire !!!)
  • Options
    Sorry, Im sure this has already been asked but how long are they keeping existing seats for current season ticket holders.

Cheers
  • Options
    Hoping all those that boycotted or followed away rather than at home while previous regimes owned us, now return and we help turn the Valley back into a fortress. 
  • Options
    Sorry, Im sure this has already been asked but how long are they keeping existing seats for current season ticket holders.

Cheers
    sure I read somewhere else that they'll be announcing that shortly.

I guess it depends on how many they sell....
  • Options

Cheers
    they havn't said yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chucks is delivering mine. he is going to wait until all the other delivery drivers have started out  - and failed, then turn up with only seconds to spare and pop it in the letterbox.
    Most likey pull a muscle walking up the drive 
  • Options
    I bought 10.  The entertainment potential is infinate and i did not want myself or close family to miss out.
  • Options
    Brought, but the V12 order flow is rubbish (here speaks the digital Product Manager), so you get a confirmation from V12, but nothing from the club, and no clear idea of whether the tickets are actually brought when you go back to the ticket site. 
  • Options
    Hoping all those that boycotted or followed away rather than at home while previous regimes owned us, now return and we help turn the Valley back into a fortress. 
    just reading this thread you can see that is the case
  • Options
    Just renewed mine usual seat (East stand block D) that was greyed out to anyone else wishing to take it, cost me £73, didn't realise I had £487 in the cash pot. Knew I had a bit but not that much. 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Brought, but the V12 order flow is rubbish (here speaks the digital Product Manager), so you get a confirmation from V12, but nothing from the club, and no clear idea of whether the tickets are actually brought when you go back to the ticket site. 
    You should get e mail confirmation from CAFC.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Yep, renewed my in the back row of the NSLower. £234 after my VG discount and £11 Charltoncash balance. Can’t wait to get back down there. Such a shame that we blew this season given the potential to have got back there this year followed by a day out at Wembley beating Sunderland. Ho hum.
  • Options
    Is that ‘good’?
  • Options
    Bought 2 - NWD here we go again